Dear Dev's - Comstar Faction?

30 replies to this topic

#21 Nehkrosis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 772 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:48 AM

Sorry, but this song was just on, and you know...

"WHOAOOOA, i wanna be in ComStaaar!"

#22 Nathan Foxbane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,984 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:35 PM

Not the interdiction! Anything but the interdiction!

#23 Will9761

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,581 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:42 PM

I would love to see Comstar as playable faction due to their role in the Battle of Turkayyid. I wanna to see some ComGuards in action!

#24 Errodien

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 227 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:16 PM

View PostNiko Snow, on 26 November 2013 - 02:25 PM, said:

Posted Image

This is why you need to Change to Blakefinity! The best in In-Cranium Fiber Optics! Don't be fooled by Comstars so called 'special offer'. They raise your rates by 100% after a year and they lock you into a two year contract that could cost you more than 20,000,000 C-bills!

That's why your best tech is Blakefinity. Watch the best of the Clan invasions every Sunday, and you can take the action where ever you go with the in-cranium transmitter. No Heretic speak; just blind zealotry.

Blakefinity; the home for the most live mech action. HPG relay today!

#25 Helmer

• Stone Cold
  • 3,272 posts
  • LocationColumbus, Ga

Posted 02 December 2013 - 02:58 AM

View PostWill9761, on 26 November 2013 - 08:42 PM, said:

I wanna to see some ComGuards in action!

You don't. You really, REALLY don't.

Most of it consists of us having to sit through Niko giving orders through interpretive dance.

Cheers.

Edited by Helmer, 02 December 2013 - 02:58 AM.

#26 Panthros

• PipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 67 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 03:43 PM

Comstar actually owns more worlds than just Terra. Comstar is all about owning all of the information and controlling the dissemination of information to the Inner Sphere houses. I love the information about the possible world in each house territory that is not in the star charts of known worlds.

Comstar faction (Com Guards) come into being at the Battle of Tukayyid May 1, 3052. Once the Clans show up in June, I am assuming that is March 3050 when the clans appear in canon. If that is the case, Com Guards could hopefully show up sooner than later.

http://www.sarna.net/wiki/The_Five

#27 Strum Wealh

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 5,025 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 18 February 2014 - 04:41 PM

View PostPanthros, on 18 February 2014 - 03:43 PM, said:

Comstar actually owns more worlds than just Terra. Comstar is all about owning all of the information and controlling the dissemination of information to the Inner Sphere houses. I love the information about the possible world in each house territory that is not in the star charts of known worlds.

Comstar faction (Com Guards) come into being at the Battle of Tukayyid May 1, 3052. Once the Clans show up in June, I am assuming that is March 3050 when the clans appear in canon. If that is the case, Com Guards could hopefully show up sooner than later.

http://www.sarna.net/wiki/The_Five

The Com Guards have existed since long before the Battle of Tukayyid, and have even been openly using BattleMechs since the Fourth Succession War (e.g. since at least 3030).

ComStar has been rather clearly reserved as the "Dev Faction", which means that the Com Guards are likely likewise reserved for use solely by PGI & IGP staff.

#28 Karl Streiger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 20,369 posts
  • LocationBlack Dot in a Sea of Blue

Posted 05 March 2014 - 04:31 AM

View PostStrum Wealh, on 18 February 2014 - 04:41 PM, said:

ComStar has been rather clearly reserved as the "Dev Faction", which means that the Com Guards are likely likewise reserved for use solely by PGI & IGP staff.

I always knew that there is a reason why i'm so opposed to the "Dev" Faction - they are all traitors - whats a pitty because they will never give me the nukes i desire so much.... shouldn't the "Devs" have a faction at all - they are biased....

#29 CycKath

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,575 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationSE QLD, Australia

Posted 05 March 2014 - 10:54 PM

But you have to admit that a neutral faction that secretly controls/manipulates the universe seems tailor made of the devs...

But yeah, the lack of ability to select my fav faction is why I will never select any faction/forum icon or even select faction medallions.

#30 John Christopher

• PipPip
  • Cadet
  • Cadet
  • 33 posts
  • LocationJardine

Posted 11 March 2014 - 10:27 PM

Gratias agamus Domino Blake nostro!

#31 Hannibal Chow

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 143 posts
  • LocationGibson FWL

Posted 23 March 2014 - 05:17 PM

Stuff Comm Star faction, give me The Word of Blake faction ! :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users