A note on formatting:
Anything found within [brackets] is considered place holder and may change.
WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY WARFARE COMMAND CHAIR SERIES!
Founding a Merc Unit
In order for players to found a Merc Unit, they have to meet a number of conditions.
- A Merc Unit must be formed by exactly  players.
- The players must have reached level  or higher (~ hours of playtime).
- These are a special item that can be purchased in the store.
- MRB authorizations cannot be sold back to the store.
- Each authorization costd [18.88 million] C-Bills.
At this point, the leader also enters the name of the new Merc Unit, so that it can be checked against the naming rules when the Unit is created.
Once every player has approved of the contribution of authorizations (and  authorizations have been offered), and confirmed their commitment to found/join the new Unit, the group leader chooses to create the Merc Unit.
If the Unit’s name violates the naming rules, the group leader receives a pop up dialog box informing him as such. After he closes the box, he can then try to create the group with a different name. The other players receive no such message, and their contributions and confirmations remain unchanged.
If the Unit’s name does not violate the naming rules:
- The Merc Unit is founded.
- The contributed authorizations are removed from the players’ inventories.
- All players in the group receive a notification that the Merc Unit has been successfully created.
- The group leader is automatically made the leader of the Merc Unit.
- The other players are automatically given the lowest of the default ranks in the Merc Unit.
- The Merc Unit is given a Union class dropship in its inventory.
- The group leader is then presented with the Merc Unit details screen to fill out and/or edit.