Guiding Lights Sale

40 replies to this topic

#1 InnerSphereNews

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 2,779 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:45 AM

Guiding Lights Jimmy is on vacation and loves the Aurora Borealis. Even after a millennia of war, Terra's magnetosphere still captures solar wind that can be viewed by the Primus and dropships Captains alike. "I've seen ionized matter before, but nothing like my babe Borealis back home." As a Spider pilot, Jimmy likes to use stars to navigate - old school. After visiting 45 worlds in 28 star systems, he's memorized guiding stars that will always bring him to spectacular sights of solar wind rippling across ionic flows of planetary poles. Whether you're looking to lock an LRM, or help guide Jimmy to the nearest ion emissions we've got a sale for you! Grab a guiding light `Mech for 30% off. That includes the Jenner JR7-F, Spider SDR-5D and Raven RVN-4X. And while you're jet-jumpin' around, grab the Woodland matching patterns and Camo Green colors for 50% off! Get the Jenner, Raven, Commando or Spider statues for 50% off and keep thoughts of Jimmy close to your cockpit. WHAT: 30% off 3 Light Mechs Variants:
  • JR7-F, regular 1160 , now 812
  • SDR-5D, regular 1015 , now 710
  • RVN-4X, regular 1010 , now 707
50% Matching Patterns (Jenner, Spider, Raven): Woodland, regular 750 , now 375 Colours
  • Camo Green Colors 50% off reg. 500 now 250
    • Camo Dark Green
    • Camo Green
    • Camo Light Green
Light mech statues 50%, regular 750 , now 375
  • Jenner, Raven, Commando, Spider
WHEN: Friday October 4th 10am PDT TO Tuesday October 8th 10am PDT Posted Image

#2 JudgeDeathCZ

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:47 AM

Nice!
Moar colors ! :(

#3 Heffay

Rum Runner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 6,458 posts
  • LocationPHX

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:48 AM

Oooh! I might get my first camo pattern!

I still wish I could put it on my Founders Jenner. :(

#4 Xeno Phalcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 2,461 posts
  • LocationEvening Ladies

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:04 AM

Them some ugly greens, like baby poo greens.

#5 Darkwolven

• PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:04 AM

Bah. I was hoping they would have more hero mechs on sale. I want a Dragon Slayer to complete my Victors. :( 3 light non-hero variants? Maybe next week...

#6 theta123

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,006 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:05 AM

Thank you for bringing down the servers just when i was in one of my best matches ever. with 4 did we stood against 10 and we brough down 8 and i was the last man standing with 6 kills on my name

It has to be an important update! LOOK! another >>>MC<<< only event! Very important!

PGI, really, LEARN from other games. There is a reason why other free MMO's became so popular. They cared about there paying and non paying customers. How bout things like a 10% cbill discount on the promotion mechs and 15% extra earnings with such mentioned mechs?

I am seeing the same biased events every 2 weeks..

And yes i am a paying member to those out there who go "PGI needs the moneys". 70 euros on the phoenix package recently.

#7 SgtMaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 247 posts
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:08 AM

not as much as there used to be in these sales...

#8 Iqfish

• 3,488 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationGermany, CGN

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:09 AM

View Posttheta123, on 04 October 2013 - 09:05 AM, said:

Thank you for bringing down the servers just when i was in one of my best matches ever. with 4 did we stood against 10 and we brough down 8 and i was the last man standing with 6 kills on my name

It has to be an important update! LOOK! another >>>MC<<< only event! Very important!

PGI, really, LEARN from other games. There is a reason why other free MMO's became so popular. They cared about there paying and non paying customers. How bout things like a 10% cbill discount on the promotion mechs and 15% extra earnings with such mentioned mechs?

And yes i am a paying member to those out there who go "PGI needs the moneys". 70 euros on the phoenix package recently.

When do you finally learn that EVERY FRIDAY AT THE SAME TIME THIS HAPPENS?!

Adapt or die.

#9 Tank

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,202 posts
  • LocationSelling baguettes in K-Town

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:10 AM

It almost tempting to buy whole division of 4X Ravens. You know, nothing scares more then whole bunch of lights heading for you and they all equipped with AC20s. :(

#10 theta123

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,006 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:11 AM

View PostIqfishLP, on 04 October 2013 - 09:09 AM, said:

When do you finally learn that EVERY FRIDAY AT THE SAME TIME THIS HAPPENS?!

Adapt or die.

Hm...that explains

Adapt? never!
VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

*Goes into battle with 6xMG Jagermech and 20 000 rounds of ammo.

#11 wickwire

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts
  • LocationIgnoring The Meta Since 2012

are the Champion Mechs gonna go on a trial by fire sale next week or the one after?

#12 Serious Table

• PipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 78 posts
  • LocationTexas

View Posttheta123, on 04 October 2013 - 09:05 AM, said:

You know, this argument is really beginning to lose steam.

The servers go down at the same time EVERY TUESDAY, and EVERY FRIDAY for the Weekend Sales and patches. If you're in a match when they go down at this point, you've no one to blame but yourself.

#13 DirePhoenix

• 1,565 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:55 AM

Posted Image

See this graphic? This graphic should go on the news page associated with this update. MWO's news pages are extremely lacking in graphics and images, and look extremely plain and boring when trying to link news about this game to other sources.

#14 Delas Ting Usee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 548 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:57 AM

My mechs aren't appearing in my Mech Ready list - everything was working fine until this particular sale. Please fix. Methinks it on your end.

#15 Demos

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 358 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:08 AM

View Postwickwire, on 04 October 2013 - 09:11 AM, said:

are the Champion Mechs gonna go on a trial by fire sale next week or the one after?

No fire sale for champion mechs.
They replaced the fire sale last week with a standard 30% sale for the trial mechs of the two weeks before "launch".

#16 focuspark

• The Ardent
  • The Ardent
  • 3,180 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:17 AM

another craptastic sale. Where are the discount hero mechs? Where is the discounted MC?

give me something worth spending money on...

seriously, once christmas hits the wife will be looking at all credit card receipts closely (looking for her gifts) and i'll never be able to spend money on mwo without it causing a fight. :-/

#17 Heffay

Rum Runner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 6,458 posts
  • LocationPHX

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:19 AM

View Postfocuspark, on 04 October 2013 - 10:17 AM, said:

another craptastic sale. Where are the discount hero mechs? Where is the discounted MC?

give me something worth spending money on...

seriously, once christmas hits the wife will be looking at all credit card receipts closely (looking for her gifts) and i'll never be able to spend money on mwo without it causing a fight. :-/

Buy her a hero mech?

#18 focuspark

• The Ardent
  • The Ardent
  • 3,180 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:06 AM

View PostHeffay, on 04 October 2013 - 10:19 AM, said:

Buy her a hero mech?

hehe - i wish. i married the popular girl... video games "aren't her thing"

#19 Appogee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10,966 posts
  • LocationOn planet Tukayyid, celebrating victory

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:09 AM

I'd buy one of those Spiders were it not for the fact that you still haven't fixed the hit detection.

Using a bugged Spider with ECM would feel to me like exploiting. That you putt them on sale in this condition... I dunno guys, it's as if you're trolling us.

Anyway, I continue to appreciate sales. I'll probably buy some paint or something.

Edited by Appogee, 04 October 2013 - 11:10 AM.

#20 A Man In A Can

• 1,594 posts
  • LocationRetired

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:17 AM

View PostAppogee, on 04 October 2013 - 11:09 AM, said:

I'd buy one of those Spiders were it not for the fact that you still haven't fixed the hit detection.

Using a bugged Spider with ECM would feel to me like exploiting. That you putt them on sale in this condition... I dunno guys, it's as if you're trolling us.

Don't you know? PGI is the biggest troll around. :(

The fact that we're still here says more about us than it does about them. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users