New Pilot Training Services

3 replies to this topic

#1 Goose Igaly

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 282 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:27 PM

(I made this post some months ago and since became bogged down in various matters. I am pleased to announce that we will be offering training services again for a period.)

In the interest of promoting good play and reducing frustrations as newer pilots learn the game, Team Cortez Merc Corps is offering training services to newer pilots. These training services are intended to ease the learning curve of the game while giving you a friendly environment to play in. We will answer questions regarding mechs, tactics, loadouts, new pilot pitfalls, etc.

Topics that can be covered:

Laser mechanics
Ballistic mechanics
Missile mechanics
Basic 'Mech movements
Basic tactical movements
Battlefield roles

This is not intended to be a hand-holding service; instead we want to give you support in matches. Too often players get torn up because they end up by themselves against half the enemy team. Myself and several members of my Unit may be willing to join in this effort; this will depend on who is online when training is underway.

We are mostly positioned in the US, EST. Normal playing hours are most afternoons from 1800-2300. If interested in grouping up for a friendly learning environment you may reply here or, more preferable for rapid reply, add me to your friends list in the game client. Pilot Name: Goose Igaly

Also, as a side note, if newer players are looking for a Unit to join and play with long term, you can find Team Cortez Merc Corps' recruitment thread here: http://mwomercs.com/...37#entry2808737

Happy Hunting.

Edited by Goose Igaly, 17 March 2014 - 03:53 PM.

#2 Bucannen85

• PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:17 AM

Going to do some Pug matches to day if any one wants to join up.
Pilot name: Bucannen85

#3 Goose Igaly

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 282 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 09:41 AM

New pilot training services have returned. Contact me via forums or in game (preferred) to link up.

#4 Goose Igaly

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 282 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 02:26 PM

Trainer online.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users