• 168 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationUpstate NY

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:26 PM

Posted Image

The Ikkō-ikki Will Rise again...

Join us at

http://redgamingnetwork.enjin.com/mwo

Edited by Darth Buddha, 19 September 2014 - 05:12 PM.

#2 Kdogg788

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,314 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:20 AM

Welcome Red Buddhas. Feel free to drop by the 9th Sword at anytime at 9thsword.org, or join us on our server for some drops with our team.

-k

#3 Darth Buddha

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 168 posts
  • LocationUpstate NY

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:45 PM

Thanks !!

I just got my teamspeak setup yesterday.. Never really used it before....

So still figuring things all out,,,,

#4 ManaValkyrie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 507 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 02 November 2013 - 03:34 AM

Welcome to the House Kurita Forums. The 3rd Takata Lancers welcome the Red Buddha's to the fold. TS takes a little bit to get used to sorting out and setting up, sometimes. If you need any help always feel free to talk to the established units, most of us are pretty good and always willing to help out.

As Kdogg stated pointed out, most units are always willing to drop with allies when they hop onto other unit servers, feel free to come drop with the units on the House Kurita TS anytime.

#5 Darth Buddha

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 168 posts
  • LocationUpstate NY

Posted 02 November 2013 - 04:04 AM

View PostManaValkyrie, on 02 November 2013 - 03:34 AM, said:

Welcome to the House Kurita Forums. The 3rd Takata Lancers welcome the Red Buddha's to the fold. TS takes a little bit to get used to sorting out and setting up, sometimes. If you need any help always feel free to talk to the established units, most of us are pretty good and always willing to help out.

As Kdogg stated pointed out, most units are always willing to drop with allies when they hop onto other unit servers, feel free to come drop with the units on the House Kurita TS anytime.

Thanks, I had a mic that came with a rosette stone program i got a while back. It took me a little bit of time to get it to work right. It seems almost too sensitive at first..

I will try to get on a few Ts games to day... Be warned though I sound like a Stoned Hillbilly... Lol

#6 pwnface

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:16 AM

Night's Scorn also welcomes you to House Kurita. Please feel free to drop by our TS to say hello or join us for a few drops. Our teamspeak address is ts.nstalkers.com

#7 Baddicus Wolf

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 188 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:36 AM

Glad to have another unit fighting for the glory of the Dragon!

As has been mentioned, feel free to join any of the existing Kurita TS servers. We have a great community here.

#8 Darth Buddha

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 168 posts
  • LocationUpstate NY

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:24 AM

just can't seem to get this echo out of my mic.....

#9 Will HellFire

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 203 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:11 AM

The Ronin Legion welcomes the Red Buddhas to the Draconis Combine Unit Roster!

Please visit us at Roninlegion.enjin.com and apply for an ambassador account to set up trainings, space in our TS and event coordination.

You are welcome to drop in our TS server any time and share a good fun with your Kurita brothers!

#10 paxmortis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,548 posts
  • LocationDortmund, Germany

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:00 AM

Welcome and greetings from the 36th Dieron Regulars.

#11 Timuroslav

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Gunsho-ni
  • Gunsho-ni
  • 672 posts
  • Location米国のネバダ州のリノで住んでいます。

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:15 PM

Arkab Legions Also welcomes you. We hope to get along just fine. \o/ *Bow However, make sure you post your unit info in the DCMS unit list so we MANIFEST A GIGANTIC MEGA LIST BWAHAHAHAHA.

#12 Darth Buddha

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 168 posts
  • LocationUpstate NY

Posted 04 March 2014 - 10:47 AM

Just Send Me or joe a friend request... No Mic no problem...

#13 Uriah

• PipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 28 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 07:04 PM

Welcome from The Buckminster Guards Armored Cavalry! It is always a good thing to see more brothers rise up in the defense of the dragon.

#14 Arcainite

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 97 posts
  • LocationNew Gotham City, Irurzun

Posted 12 May 2014 - 11:08 AM

If any of my peers want to blame someone for Red Buddhas becoming Shin Legion, it's my fault for convincing them to go canon and I am proud that they have become the Shin Legion which bears their buddha emblem instead of yet another "made-up" unit. Not that made-up units don't have their place, they are just towing the line that has been encouraged them by PGI, but let's be frank. I encountered some resistance to canon units on the No Guts, No Galaxy chats and I feel that I won that debate quite handily, but I know that there will always be some resistance. The old "more than one person wants to be the ___ ____s" argument. To be honest, I have encountered no problems with more than one person wanting to be the same canon unit to date. I feel that the BattleTech Intellectual Property that we play in is more than large enough and the players understand sportsmanship and fair play enough to not try to usurp someone who has already claimed a unit to caretake.
Can PGI order me around as CO of the 3rd Benjamin Regulars? Yes, but let's be honest: We are in the military of the Draconis Combine and nobody is out there pretending to be the Coordinator. In the military, you follow orders, it's just that simple. Do I mind if PGI acting as Warlord or Coordinator or Gunji-no-Kanrei wants to give orders? No, and if you're in a made-up unit, you still have to follow the same orders, so no difference there.
Maybe I am just OCD, but I would much rather see Sword of Light units than Sword of the Dragon units. It creates a more immersive experience when things in MWO match what we know and love about the Intellectual Property we're playing in.
Kudos to the Shin Legion, Arkab Legions, 1st Ghost, Ryuken-Ni, 11th Legion of Vega and all the other canon units like my own 3rd Benjamin Regulars who are representin' for faithfulness. The numbers of the faithful are growing and I am proud that the Draconis Combine is helping to lead the way.
Tai-sa Arcainite, CO 3rd Benjamin Regulars "The Pride of Benjamin"

Edited by Arcainite, 12 May 2014 - 11:13 AM.

#15 GunnyKintaro 01

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 03:22 PM

Welcome From the Atlas Hunters A Merc Unit Fighting For The Glory Of The Dragon! <B>

Edited by AH Osprey 02, 12 May 2014 - 03:23 PM.

#16 Darth Buddha

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 168 posts
  • LocationUpstate NY

Posted 21 May 2014 - 05:56 PM

Mondays and Thursdays stop bye and say hi at ShinLegion.Enjinvoice.com

#17 Lord Ikka

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 22 May 2014 - 03:04 AM

Arcainite- the 9th Sword of the Dragon was not named to go around MWO canon rules, or to be a SoL imitator. We were named over fifteen years ago in MPBT:3025, when the 22nd Rasalhague Regulars and the Tooth of Y'mir merc unit merged.

#18 ManaValkyrie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 507 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 22 May 2014 - 03:19 AM

View PostLord Ikka, on 22 May 2014 - 03:04 AM, said:

Arcainite- the 9th Sword of the Dragon was not named to go around MWO canon rules, or to be a SoL imitator. We were named over fifteen years ago in MPBT:3025, when the 22nd Rasalhague Regulars and the Tooth of Y'mir merc unit merged.

Same reason when I formed the 3rd Takata Lancers, I wanted to create a unique house unit that wasn't covered by anyone else, didn't exist and have any preset ideas and such, so we could create it from the ground up. Nothing at all to do with the MWO cannon rules.

Anyway, to the newly rechristened Shin Legion, welcome to the DCMS from the Black Foxes (3rd Takata)

#19 Arcainite

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 97 posts
  • LocationNew Gotham City, Irurzun

Posted 22 May 2014 - 09:49 AM

View PostLord Ikka, on 22 May 2014 - 03:04 AM, said:

Thank you for the clarification. I just assumed since the Sword of Light is very iconic of the Draconis Combine up until the Clan invasion days. If you saw all red mechs coming your way you knew you were about to get hit harder than any other unit could hit you. That's how elite they used to be. People feared the Sword of Light and by extension the Draconis Combine.
It would be nice to see those days come back where the Sword of Light units are in the MWO universe and feared once again.
However, now the universe can also fear the 3rd Takata Lancers and Sword of Dragon units as well.

#20 Darth Buddha

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 168 posts
  • LocationUpstate NY

Posted 22 May 2014 - 01:33 PM

Posted Image

By JoeBomb

Edited by Darth Buddha, 22 May 2014 - 01:34 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users