#1 MdMrtigan

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3 posts
  • Locationright in the cockpit of my mech

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:57 PM

Servants to the Dragon

Me and three buddies are lone servants to the Dragon, real ronin with nothing more than our honour and a bunch of 'mechs. We are not interested to any membership to units by now, but would like to group up with interested Dragons from time to time.

If you are interested in occasional group playing, please answer to the topic or just send me an add while gaming.

So, hope to hear of you to raise the Honour of the Dragon!

MdMrtigan

UPDATE:

Thx for your answers and invites!

The next few weeks, I won't have any chance to share the battlefield with you, but I will be back!

For the Hail of the Dragon!

New UPDATE:

I am back!

Not the 'Terminator-way', but back.  ;-)

So I hope, I will share the battlefield with some of you within the next weeks.

Looking forward to it!

Greetings Warriors!

For the Hail of the Dragon!

Edited by MdMrtigan, 23 April 2014 - 02:52 PM.

#2 Azulia

• PipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 77 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:22 PM

I might be persuaded.

Whats the deal? TS? Keyboard chat? You might have a to push to get me on TS, but you never know.

I'm EU timezone, though, if thats an issue.

#3 FireGiant

Rookie

• Gunjin
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:05 PM

We are interested, another team of 3, generally a heavy lance, but flexable. We have a mumble server, can use TS, W/e. Grown ups, Pacific Time zone.

#4 Gumon Choji

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 206 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:30 PM

Friendly and always willing to help

#5 Elric Tchernovkov

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 28 posts
  • LocationOdins' Eye

Posted 07 January 2014 - 12:00 PM

Hello, I am a single player who just started playing MWO. I have played other MW games, and played Battletech since the 80's Am looking for friends to play with. Can download TS ventrilo, whatever.

#6 Kyone Akashi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blade
  • The Blade
  • 1,656 posts
  • LocationAlshain Military District

Posted 07 January 2014 - 01:08 PM

I'll try to keep an eye out for any true warrior of the Dragon. It is always more rewarding to fight side by side!

You can also try to hang around on the House Kurita teamspeak server - shamefully, I must admit I have yet to do so myself, but I believe lone pilots are often allowed to accompany one of the other regiments meeting there, and several Kurita pilots may meet up to form impromptu unassociated groups when possible.

#7 Padde

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 123 posts
  • LocationFree Space

Posted 17 January 2014 - 08:23 AM

The 36th Dieron Regulars are constantly recruiting. We are a group of mostly German speaking players, but we don't mind, if English speaking players want to join our ranks. Currently we have around 100 players who play regularly.

With us, you can play everything. There are 12-men-premade-companies with fixed training periods but also casual groups for PUG games.

Just drop by on our TS-Server: bop.4np.de. We will be waiting for you!

#8 Tewaz

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 07:17 PM

Been playing in way too many PUGs might be fun to play with a group. I'll add you maybe we can play some.

#9 muskrat

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 234 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 02:00 PM

Salute
I pug 90% of the time, I'm a senior (really) my reflex's are not what they used to be,
I pilot heavy's MOST of the time, I have TS, but comfortable not using it, Fair to Good
wingman. Friend me in game anytime if you need a 4th. Worst that can happen is they
will shoot at me instead of you.

PST (CA) on most nights around 7

I pug because I'm waiting for CW to see what will be offered.

Bow
Muskrat

#10 LauLiao

• 1,591 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 28 January 2014 - 02:38 PM

Wait... Seriously? There's 3 of you? And you call yourselves "Lone Dragons"? Am I the only one who's seen Airheads? Are you Brenden Frasier or Steve Buscemi?

#11 Raggedyman

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,278 posts
  • LocationFreedonia Institute of Mech Husbandry

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:21 AM

UK player looking for folks to play/chat with. Would it work hanging with you guys (or anyone else on this thread?)

#12 Blacke

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 238 posts
  • Location3rd Takata Lancers

Posted 04 February 2014 - 09:46 AM

Feel free to come hang out on our TS

Black-Foxes.enjinvoice.com

#13 Uriah

• PipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 28 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 01:51 PM

You can always feel free to drop with the BGAC. Teamspeak server is: buckminstergaurds.cwvioce.com. no password

#14 SOGNeon

• PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationEast Tennessee

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:04 AM

View PostMdMrtigan, on 17 December 2013 - 02:57 PM, said:

Servants to the Dragon

Me and three buddies are lone servants to the Dragon, real ronin

<snip>

Forgive my interjection, but first I might mention that four brave mechwarriors is a lance. In this respect, you are not the lone warriors you thought yourselves to be. If you serve the Dragon with honor, then the DCMS could not ask for more. This brings me to a second point. Ronin are masterless Samurai. A Samurai is one who serves. Have you not already pledged yourself to the service of the Dragon? I would say you are indeed a lance in service of the DCMS, thus not entirely Ronin. You are perhaps a Lance in need of a Company to serve, but there are many out there who serve thusly.

Now that I am able to FINALLY serve the dragon myself, I am not sure I could even field a full lance of SOG members at this time. I certainly hope interest within my squad will grow, but I always welcome honorable warriors to fight by my side.

#15 MdMrtigan

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 02:56 PM

View PostLauLiao, on 28 January 2014 - 02:38 PM, said:

Wait... Seriously? There's 3 of you? And you call yourselves "Lone Dragons"? Am I the only one who's seen Airheads? Are you Brenden Frasier or Steve Buscemi?

Oh gee ..... I think, I take the Buscemi Thing, if you do the Adam-Sandler-beast for me!
;-))

#16 MdMrtigan

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:07 PM

View PostSOGNeon, on 11 April 2014 - 11:04 AM, said:

<snip>

Forgive my interjection, but first I might mention that four brave mechwarriors is a lance. In this respect, you are not the lone warriors you thought yourselves to be. If you serve the Dragon with honor, then the DCMS could not ask for more. This brings me to a second point. Ronin are masterless Samurai. A Samurai is one who serves. Have you not already pledged yourself to the service of the Dragon? I would say you are indeed a lance in service of the DCMS, thus not entirely Ronin. You are perhaps a Lance in need of a Company to serve, but there are many out there who serve thusly.

Indeed we serve the Dragon as a pleasure AND a priviledge, but we are like the leaves of the cherry tree, meeting each other when the wind make our ways crossing each other in the ocean of time. We have the same goals, but everyone of us has his own way, although we are all stationed in the EST zone. This is the reason, why I called us Lonely Dragons and not 'The Lonely Dragon' lance.

bow
MdMrtigan

#17 pwnface

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 07:13 AM

Night's Scorn teamspeak is available for drifting ronin as well. Feel free to visit us at ts.nstalkers.com if you'd like some friendly pilots to group with.

#18 Nova Latios Storm

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 606 posts
  • LocationAnother Galaxy

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:20 AM

-spying on the red dragons- ^~^

#19 Darth Buddha

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 168 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationUpstate NY

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:15 AM

Don't forget the Shin,,,,, We have our own TS Server,, but we are a small group so we jump around and play with other groups...

#20 GunnyKintaro 01

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 12:05 PM

feel free to stop in the atlashunters ts at atlashunters.enjinvoice.com no password all are welcome !

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users