• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 1,206 posts
  • LocationEn Route to Terra

Posted 24 November 2014 - 09:40 AM

View PostSoHxPaladin, on 24 November 2014 - 09:21 AM, said:

/rp off

clanners do not fight with a "total war" mindset to begin with. so, barring a few CSJ operations in the lore, that could be accomplished if they had continued to win victory after victory. that being said, the novels would have been a pain to read if it had continued as such. but, since this aint lore, ALL TO TERRA AHEAD FULL!

Your signature does not leave me with very much confidence. ;)

#262 GumbyC2C

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 392 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationDeutchland

Posted 24 November 2014 - 09:53 AM

My clan is Wolf. I battle the enemies of Clan Wolf as directed by my Kahn be they Inner Sphere barbarians, sell-sword mercenaries, or other clans.

#263 SoHxPaladin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 266 posts
  • LocationSleipnir Cameron

Posted 24 November 2014 - 01:50 PM

View PostJoanna Conners, on 24 November 2014 - 09:40 AM, said:

Your signature does not leave me with very much confidence. ;)

quit bustin my balls lady! XD it's a quote from a conquering general in history, not related to BT lore. Since there are not any civilians to worry about in comm warfare, or planet infrastructure for that matter, there isn't anything to burn. Oh, and we can't go naval bombardment on planets like CSJ did against the DCMS. XD

Edited by SoHxPaladin, 24 November 2014 - 02:03 PM.

#264 Joanna Conners

• The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 1,206 posts
  • LocationEn Route to Terra

Posted 04 December 2014 - 10:42 AM

View PostSoHxPaladin, on 24 November 2014 - 01:50 PM, said:

quit bustin my balls lady! XD it's a quote from a conquering general in history, not related to BT lore. Since there are not any civilians to worry about in comm warfare, or planet infrastructure for that matter, there isn't anything to burn. Oh, and we can't go naval bombardment on planets like CSJ did against the DCMS. XD

I know the quote, but it's still something you chose and have featured prominently in your MWO profile. Therefore, it's a contextual concern by association. :P

#265 SoHxPaladin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 266 posts
  • LocationSleipnir Cameron

Posted 05 December 2014 - 12:25 PM

and, having played this game on the premise of "no clan mechs till after comm warfare release" and my association with a merc unit, the signature fits :P

#266 _Comrade_

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 01:00 PM

View Postpbiggz, on 04 February 2014 - 08:08 PM, said:

I will say this, the jaguars (along with the falcons) are some of the coolest bad guys in any fiction. They have a wonderful aesthetic appeal and are actually much more complex then they appear at first glance.

Yes we are cool cause some men (jags and falcons) just want to watch the world burn

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users