Jump to content

- - - - -

How Do Is See The Merchskills, Without Owning Mechs?


6 replies to this topic

#1 touxar

    Rookie

  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 10:56 PM

I got a tiny problem.

Before the update with the new layout it was pretty easy to see the skillsystem of a mech and the available mechexp without owning the mech. Now i can only see the exp of mechs i own.

If i now want to bring the mechskills to elite or master, i dont see in which mech i allready invested exp, unless i buy it.

This is a pretty annoying thing and was much more clearly arranged in the layout before the lates update.

I hope i m mistoken and there is a way you can see a mechs reamaining exp and the skills you allready unlocked without owning this mech at the moment.

Cheers

(should be mechskills in the topic, not merchskills)

Edited by touxar, 10 February 2014 - 10:58 PM.


#2 Koniving

    Welcoming Committee

  • Legendary Founder
  • The Ironclad
  • The Ironclad
  • 12,288 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 10:59 PM

You can't; for now. It's meant to be patched in over the next couple of patches.

#3 Watchit

    Member

  • Veteran Founder
  • Phoenix Storm
  • Phoenix Storm
  • 2,232 posts
  • LocationOrlando

Posted 10 February 2014 - 11:13 PM

Yep, it's not in yet or a bug, I forget which. It'll be back in the next patch hopefully.

#4 Victor Morson

    Member

  • Elite Founder
  • 6,269 posts
  • LocationAnder's Moon

Posted 10 February 2014 - 11:14 PM

View PostKoniving, on 10 February 2014 - 10:59 PM, said:

You can't; for now. It's meant to be patched in over the next couple of patches.


Good thing we're out of beta. :P

#5 Nabbis

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 06:46 AM

I was wondering what happened in the 1 month break I took, but it seems it was the ui update.
There are some serious info shortcomings in this or I am just stupid.
For example how do I see what the mechs are equip with if I am buying a new mech from the store? i can't get any info from the shop what the mech is carrying or if I have any exp and stuff on it :S this is making me go crazy.

#6 Redshift2k5

    Welcoming Committee

  • Elite Founder
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 11,575 posts
  • LocationNewfoundland

Posted 11 February 2014 - 09:28 AM

View Posttouxar, on 10 February 2014 - 10:56 PM, said:

I got a tiny problem.

Before the update with the new layout it was pretty easy to see the skillsystem of a mech and the available mechexp without owning the mech. Now i can only see the exp of mechs i own.

If i now want to bring the mechskills to elite or master, i dont see in which mech i allready invested exp, unless i buy it.

This is a pretty annoying thing and was much more clearly arranged in the layout before the lates update.

I hope i m mistoken and there is a way you can see a mechs reamaining exp and the skills you allready unlocked without owning this mech at the moment.

Cheers

(should be mechskills in the topic, not merchskills)


You can use the website's stats page to see which mech it was you used. It does not say which skills exactly were unlocked but you can, at the least, pick out which variant you played previously.

View PostNabbis, on 11 February 2014 - 06:46 AM, said:

I was wondering what happened in the 1 month break I took, but it seems it was the ui update.
There are some serious info shortcomings in this or I am just stupid.
For example how do I see what the mechs are equip with if I am buying a new mech from the store? i can't get any info from the shop what the mech is carrying or if I have any exp and stuff on it :S this is making me go crazy.


you can view a mech's loadout and statistics by going to the Mechlab, changig the vew from "owned" to "purchaseable", and hovering your mouse over the mech. I presume they will, eventualy, add that function to the Store tab. It may also be more convenient to view it through a 3rd party option like Smurfy's mechlab

#7 Nabbis

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 09:48 AM

View PostRedshift2k5, on 11 February 2014 - 09:28 AM, said:


you can view a mech's loadout and statistics by going to the Mechlab, changig the vew from "owned" to "purchaseable", and hovering your mouse over the mech. I presume they will, eventualy, add that function to the Store tab. It may also be more convenient to view it through a 3rd party option like Smurfy's mechlab


Thanks that helped a lot thou i still wonder why it isn't in the store page at all.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users