• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 239 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 01 March 2014 - 10:38 AM

I just recently bought a Logitech G500. I am having a problem in MWO where it does not allow me to map any buttons above 1-5. If I change the buttons to send a certain keystroke, that will work in game, but I would rather just have the button (button 6, button 7, etc) just be mapped directly. Is this not possible in MWO? Is the only option to have the mouse set up to send a certain keystroke instead?

Thanks in advance.

#2 SchwarzerPeter

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 202 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 04:28 AM

Do you mean the F keys? F1-F5 and so on?

You have to switch the function key behaviour in your BIOS/UEFI settings to classic or something. Then your don't have to press down the Fn button any more. ^_^

#3 evilC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,298 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK

Posted 11 April 2014 - 10:10 AM

View PostSupersmacky, on 01 March 2014 - 10:38 AM, said:

I just recently bought a Logitech G500. I am having a problem in MWO where it does not allow me to map any buttons above 1-5. If I change the buttons to send a certain keystroke, that will work in game, but I would rather just have the button (button 6, button 7, etc) just be mapped directly. Is this not possible in MWO? Is the only option to have the mouse set up to send a certain keystroke instead?

Thanks in advance.

You mean mouse button 6 /7 ?

As far as windows is concerned, there is no such thing. Windows supports 5 "buttons" - Left, Right, Middle, Xtra1, Xtra2

Scroll Left / Right (Tilt wheel) also count as "buttons" I suppose, but wheel up/down is not (It sends only down events, not up events)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users