Clan Coyote Recruitment

40 replies to this topic

#21 Inappropriate3331651

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 09:33 PM

I would like to thank everyone that posted positive things towards my clan. As of Right now we are a few Points above a Trinary.

#22 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 17 March 2014 - 05:57 AM

FYI, The Devs tend to be good for renaming your profile. Submit a ticket to support. VS taking on a whole new username and losing all attached to it.

#23 Inappropriate3331651

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 06:28 AM

View PostCoffiNail, on 17 March 2014 - 05:57 AM, said:

FYI, The Devs tend to be good for renaming your profile. Submit a ticket to support. VS taking on a whole new username and losing all attached to it.

They told me the cannot do that yet,nor can they combine your accounts.

#24 Dark DeLaurel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 579 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationWarShip Sleipnir, Spinward-Coreward Quadrant

Posted 17 March 2014 - 07:52 AM

View PostMezlo Steele, on 17 March 2014 - 06:28 AM, said:

They told me the cannot do that yet,nor can they combine your accounts.

Really? One of mine just went through this (name change) and they were able to change his name for him.

#25 Pariah Devalis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts
  • LocationAboard the NCS True Path

Posted 17 March 2014 - 08:02 AM

And one of the people in my Clan did a name change previously, as well.

#26 CHH Badkarma

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 831 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 09:01 AM

View PostDark DeLaurel, on 17 March 2014 - 07:52 AM, said:

Really? One of mine just went through this (name change) and they were able to change his name for him.

Indeed. Very little hastle involved. She was very good about taking care of my situation. Finally back to the name I sported for over ten years. All in all it took about a day of emailing back and forth. Likely would have been less if it was not for the time zone issue

Edited by CHH Badkarma, 17 March 2014 - 09:02 AM.

#27 Inappropriate3331651

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 10:54 AM

Hello Joseph,

Unfortunately we are unable to merge anything between multiple accounts.

And currently the only name changes we are making are based on these specific situations: typographical errors, inappropriate names, and players who are uncomfortable because they used their real name as their pilot name. It is also our policy to let each player keep their name, as they may have reserved it before release - this means that we will not be taking already registered names from "inactive" accounts.

We do have plans to eventually put in place the option for players to make name changes via the website forums.

Regards,
Ecutioner
GameMaster
MechWarrior® Online™

This was the response I received

#28 Jaroth Corbett

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 2,252 posts
  • LocationSmoke Jaguar OZ

Posted 17 March 2014 - 12:46 PM

I got denied the first time as well. I tried again & I was successful.

#29 Craig Steele

• 2,106 posts
  • LocationCSR Mountbatton awaiting clearance for tactical deployment

Posted 18 March 2014 - 04:55 PM

View PostMezlo Steele, on 17 March 2014 - 10:54 AM, said:

Hello Joseph,

Unfortunately we are unable to merge anything between multiple accounts.

And currently the only name changes we are making are based on these specific situations: typographical errors, inappropriate names, and players who are uncomfortable because they used their real name as their pilot name. It is also our policy to let each player keep their name, as they may have reserved it before release - this means that we will not be taking already registered names from "inactive" accounts.

We do have plans to eventually put in place the option for players to make name changes via the website forums.

Regards,
Ecutioner
GameMaster
MechWarrior® Online™

This was the response I received

Maybe someone else already has your desired name? Ecutioner references that for a bit?

#30 CYT Hindenburg

• PipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 68 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 20 March 2014 - 12:59 AM

Greetings Mechwarriors,

first of all good luck raising your Clan and bringing honor to the Coyote. We are always glad to meet battlebrothers!

I´m not sure, if you noticed my answer in your other Thread "Clan Coyote?" (http://mwomercs.com/...te/page__st__40). Yesterday we had a first contact to "Valdae", not sure if he´s in your community, but just representing himself as Clan Coyote started confusion. We are already well known in the MWO-community (at least during "usual European playing times ;-) ) and want to keep our identity. So as mentioned, we would appreciate if we found a way avoiding confusion between our Clans.

I guess you guys are from the US, right? Would you mind representing as Clan Coyote US as we represent as Clan Coyote Germany?

Looking forward to your answer.

Regards

CYT Hindenburg

P.S. Maybe in future we can organize some drops together and bring fear to our enemies ;)

#31 ManaValkyrie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 507 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:36 AM

I would point out that Valdae is a European, specifically British and a member of the Clan Coyote Omega Galaxy. The fact that your are identifying yourself AS Clan Coyote (German Branch) rather than a unit within Clan Coyote is just as bad to be honest Hindenburg, and against T&C's of the Game.

He is perfectly within his rights based off the game to claim to be a member of Clan Coyote, per the game/developers rules.

Its not a perfectly good system, but its going to happen. Especially now someone else within MWO has decided to dust off the CC outside of the German EU community.

And given that several members of the Omega Galaxy are European timezone players, not from the US, should they be forced to say they are Clan Coyote US?

#32 CYT Hindenburg

• PipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 68 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 20 March 2014 - 04:55 AM

Hey Mana,

dont get me wrong, I don´t want to forbid anyone to do so and we don´t claim to be the only one. I just want all (all Clan Coyotes :lol: ), which are out there are able to have their own identity. I can´t imagine that they want to be mixed with us and we don´t want this confusion too. So I´m trying to find a solution for all of us, which enables us to be separate and everyone is happy with. Using "US" as suffix was just a proposal...

Are you just going to tell us some rules and rights or may I ask for your idea to solve this issue?

By the way, we as a community are existing since 2000 and I dont care if I´m allowed to call us Clan Coyote Germany in here or not. When it comes to CW we have a unit name, that is not against any rules - already doublechecked that with our forum mod.

Edited by CYT Hindenburg, 20 March 2014 - 05:02 AM.

#33 Mezlo Steele

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 120 posts
  • LocationRelentless Pursuit Vincent Mk.42-class Corvette. Inbound to the Inner Sphere

Posted 20 March 2014 - 05:54 AM

Hey this Is Galaxy Commander Mezlo Steele of Clan Coyote Omega Galaxy. Since The German CC has surfaced I have changed my title from Khan to Galaxy commander. I have changed our name from Clan Coyote to Clan Coyote Omega Galaxy. There is not much else we can do to show we are not the same unit and furthermore I really wish everyone would let this post die peacefully. When community warfare comes out there will be no Khans as I am sure they will have it under NPC control and therefore we will get our missions from a NPC Khan. Though either way,I asked question in two threads about any clan coyote and no one responded until I tagged myself Khan which I changed. So please once again I ask everyone to not respond to this and let this post die. So this way my Clan Coyote Omega Galaxy can be above this old post.

Thank You all Galaxy Commander Mezlo Steele

#34 NocturnalBeast

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,685 posts
  • LocationDusting off my Mechs.

Posted 03 October 2014 - 10:17 PM

Warriors of Clan Coyote! My vision quest has been long, trying and confusing; I had even forgotten my origins and have been reborn many times, yet I now return.

Edited by Ed Steele, 03 October 2014 - 10:27 PM.

#35 Pariah Devalis

• The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 11:52 PM

If I am not mistaken, the Coyotes have changed back into Clan Wolf. :(

Pity, too. Coyote is much more interesting than Wolf. I mean, who else is a Nova Cat going to see visions with?! :P

#36 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 04 October 2014 - 05:15 AM

Indeed, Clan Coyote has chosen to become Clan Wolf Omega Galaxy.

I agree that they are interesting, but trust me, Wolves can make some nice parties too! :P

#37 NocturnalBeast

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,685 posts
  • LocationDusting off my Mechs.

Posted 04 October 2014 - 09:38 AM

View PostCyclonerM, on 04 October 2014 - 05:15 AM, said:

Indeed, Clan Coyote has chosen to become Clan Wolf Omega Galaxy.

I agree that they are interesting, but trust me, Wolves can make some nice parties too! :P

So Clan Coyote is tagging along with the Wolves for the invasion?

#38 Pariah Devalis

• The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 09:42 AM

No... those who called themselves Clan Coyote are now Clan Wolf Omega Galaxy. There is currently no active Coyotes. :(

#39 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 04 October 2014 - 01:56 PM

If that can make you a bit happier, Ed, i have played for a while with the Omega warriors and they seem to be a good bunch of guys :)

#40 _Comrade_

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 06:09 PM

View PostPariah Devalis, on 03 October 2014 - 11:52 PM, said:

If I am not mistaken, the Coyotes have changed back into Clan Wolf. :(

Pity, too. Coyote is much more interesting than Wolf. I mean, who else is a Nova Cat going to see visions with?! :P

you can see visions with clan Goliath scorpion after consuming some Necrosia, that's if you live after consuming it

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users