Answered

2 replies to this topic

#1 Iqfish

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,488 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationGermany, CGN

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:43 PM

I noticed that *some games* have a system in place, which shows all the posts from devs in one place.
That system is quite well working and helps finding the stuff you want to find very much.

I suggest a similar thing for mwomercs.com.
It could be a box in the sidebar of the Home page, showing every post of everey registred IGP or PGI staff member.
Since sometimes it might happen that someone official posts something which could not be of big significance for that said box, it might be a good idea to include a checkbox for devs/staff members which reads "Post to dev tracker?" Or something similar.

I guess this will help the community very much to see that you guys are there, working and communicating but in many cases even a forum nerd like me can't find interesting posts from Karl for example.

Please consider this!

(I'll include a little graphical concept tmrw :) )

Edited by Nikolai Lubkiewicz, 07 April 2014 - 06:49 AM.

#2 12Bravo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 252 posts
  • LocationMinnesota, USA

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:12 AM

Developer Tracker

#3 12Bravo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 252 posts
  • LocationMinnesota, USA

Posted 07 April 2014 - 07:38 AM

View PostNikolai Lubkiewicz, on 07 April 2014 - 06:49 AM, said:

Thanks for this suggestion. While an automated dev tracker remains on the list of ideas we hope to address as soon as we can; there is no simple IPboard plugin available to us which can immediately address this concern. In the meantime, please refer to the Tracker hand-stitched by the ever-amazing Helmer!

See, Niko had to one up my post with shiney...

Edited by 12Bravo, 07 April 2014 - 07:38 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users