Can We Make Suggestions? I Would Love To Have Quick Select Loadouts

6 replies to this topic

#1 Makenzie71

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 938 posts
  • Location"I don't like your loadout...you must have no idea what you're doing." ~This forum

Posted 05 April 2014 - 12:12 PM

For any of you guys who play/ed World of Warcraft you should be familiar with what I'm talking about...something like how you could dual specialize and select between different skill tree setups.

Right now I prefer to run a K2 Cat. I have two configurations I run...one with two gauss and one with two AC2's with variations in lasers, armor, engines, and ammo between them. Swapping configurations is a 15 minute ordeal, though. And it's annoying...I never seem to be able to get the whole thing right when I'm swapping around. It's troublesome enough I'm considering buying a second K2 just to have both configurations handy.

Something I would be willing to pay for is the option to have a second configuration BUTTON. Config "A" is my AC2 melee setup. Config "B" is my gauss sniper setup. It automatically switches all my gear around to suit each setup. That way I don't have to worry about missing some detail from last or something and it's faster.

I would love to see this as an option.

#2 Summon3r

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,291 posts
  • Locationowning in sommet non meta

Posted 05 April 2014 - 12:31 PM

+1, no reason in the world a person should have to pay for that.

#3 Dimitry Matveyev

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 122 posts
  • LocationLatvia

Posted 05 April 2014 - 12:39 PM

That was made in MW3 and in MW4. I can't understand why can't I save many mech loadouts in MWO.

#4 Redshift2k5

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 11,975 posts
  • LocationNewfoundland

Posted 05 April 2014 - 12:42 PM

There is an actual suggestions forum http://mwomercs.com/...re-suggestions/

I think everyone would agree wih you that multiple saved loadouts per mech would be a benefit to the game. I would put it in the correct forum nd maybe bug Russ about it on his twitter accout (he does a fair bit of community interaction on his personal twitter!)

#5 Makenzie71

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 938 posts
  • Location"I don't like your loadout...you must have no idea what you're doing." ~This forum

Posted 05 April 2014 - 12:48 PM

View PostRedshift2k5, on 05 April 2014 - 12:42 PM, said:

There is an actual suggestions forum http://mwomercs.com/...re-suggestions/

I think everyone would agree wih you that multiple saved loadouts per mech would be a benefit to the game. I would put it in the correct forum nd maybe bug Russ about it on his twitter accout (he does a fair bit of community interaction on his personal twitter!)

I missed that section somehow. I don't use Twitter, though :P...Ionly have the accounts I took control of after teeny idiot girls tried to use my email addresses to sign up for them.

#6 Werewolf486 ScorpS

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,271 posts
  • LocationSinsinnati Ohio

Posted 05 April 2014 - 12:50 PM

This was suggested loooonnnggg ago and it's somewhere in the list of things to do. At the pace that Russ and PGI get things done....I'd say.....sometime after 2019 if you're lucky.

#7 Crimson Fenris

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 09:03 AM

Need to wait 1D20 months until the Ui2.0 properly fixed, and another 1D20 months before seeing any improvement like the one you suggest ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users