The Brethren - Periphery Pirate Confederation [archived]

3185 replies to this topic

#2441 Lord Curmudgeon

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 161 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 04:59 PM

C'mon guys, we're Pirates! It's going to be a dive bar if anything.... think about it...

And as a big congratulations I suggest you blast Alestorm at them as they leave.

#2442 Jason Zero

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 46 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 05:54 PM

Posted Image

#2443 Nightmare1

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,636 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeeking over your shoulder while eating your cookies.

Posted 30 March 2015 - 05:54 AM

I don't normally drink, but after taking Mandate, I sat down with the boys for a hearty brew at the only intact structure left on the planet (bar). Well, I'm afraid that I got into a drinking contest with our Dread High Captain Lord Curmudgeon and this happened:

Posted Image

Apparently, the glass in my beer bottle wasn't supposed to fold. Lord Curm was so disturbed by it that I've been forbidden from drinking out of glass around him.

#2444 divnstud

Rookie

• Rage
  • Rage
  • 1 posts
  • LocationThe Rack

Posted 30 March 2015 - 06:04 PM

Just wanted to say hi to all the Brethren! I've just taken the oath and am excited to be a pirate :)

#2445 Jason Zero

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 46 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 02:39 AM

Welcome aboard!

Edited by Jason Zero, 31 March 2015 - 02:40 AM.

#2446 MingTheMerciless

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 200 posts
  • LocationSomewhere between here and Sian

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:26 AM

Friendly bump to The Brethren. Dropped with x3 of you chaps onto Wei last night and it was a hoot. Good bunch, knows how to drive mechs, shoot them guns and consume grog.

Yaar.

Thank you Lionsroar, Sinbinsam and Heavey Metal Queen for inviting me onto your TS server. Very happy to see you guys fly the Green Flag of House Liao for now - hope the (insane) rulers of the Celestial throne are treating you well. We're the smallest house so most merc companies have a big impact on the battle fronts and you get to see nearly all the active House Liao pilots in one or two nights! The Davion's are out in force and with them being our only focus, you're almost guaranteed regular hot and heavy action. Not to mention opportunities to burn, pillage and loot. And drink, oh yes. Plenty of chance to drink.

Looking forward to dropping with you all again.

WML

Edited by WaiMingLee, 31 March 2015 - 04:27 AM.

#2447 Bongo TauKat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 559 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationPain, Inner Perpihery, Lyran Commonwealth.

Posted 31 March 2015 - 07:02 AM

To Cat, Tzin and the group last night...the was frakkin awesome. Some of the best drops I have had in awhile. It's the sort of thing that has me still in love with MWO.

Hail and rock on to our newest swabbie!

Wai I am glad to hear that we were our usual cool and froody selves. Drop in with us anytime sir.

#2448 luigi256

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,082 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 31 March 2015 - 01:06 PM

I haven't been on MWO for the past few days but I hope to get on today. Especially if we are going to do the 1 vs 1 practice that we have been talking about on our website. I love destroying our mechs among ourselves it's just so much fun!

#2449 2Cats

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 183 posts
  • LocationThe Rack

Posted 31 March 2015 - 03:40 PM

Oh great....Luigi has gone insane.......;)

#2450 Lord Curmudgeon

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 161 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:50 PM

He's just been spending too much time looking at the mirror perfecting his "DEATH STARE" for the Rum Off, it would knock anybody out of sorts.

#2451 Nightmare1

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,636 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:53 PM

View PostLord Curmudgeon, on 31 March 2015 - 04:50 PM, said:

He's just been spending too much time looking at the mirror perfecting his "DEATH STARE" for the Rum Off, it would knock anybody out of sorts.

Too bad none of us can see it through his PC monitor, lol.

#2452 Lord Curmudgeon

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 161 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 04:34 AM

Ok guys, it's been posted, the URBIE DERBY is up and ready to go for the 8th of April!

http://mwomercs.com/...13-urbie-derby/

#2453 Nightmare1

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,636 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 07:20 AM

Cool!

#2454 Nightmare1

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,636 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 12:11 PM

Well everyone, it's been fun, but I fear that now is the time for me to quit MWO. Best to all of you!

#2455 Nightmare1

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,636 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 06:26 PM

Since it's nearly midnight, I'm going to call it. The announcement I made about leaving The Brethren and quitting MWO was most definitely an April Fool's prank. Sorry all, but I couldn't resist! :lol:

So, who did you prank today? Did everyone see the Pac-Man app on Google Maps? Hope everyone had a blast!

#2456 Lionsroar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 108 posts
  • LocationNY, NY

Posted 01 April 2015 - 06:49 PM

View PostWaiMingLee, on 31 March 2015 - 04:26 AM, said:

Friendly bump to The Brethren. Dropped with x3 of you chaps onto Wei last night and it was a hoot. Good bunch, knows how to drive mechs, shoot them guns and consume grog.

Yaar.

Thank you Lionsroar, Sinbinsam and Heavey Metal Queen for inviting me onto your TS server. Very happy to see you guys fly the Green Flag of House Liao for now - hope the (insane) rulers of the Celestial throne are treating you well. We're the smallest house so most merc companies have a big impact on the battle fronts and you get to see nearly all the active House Liao pilots in one or two nights! The Davion's are out in force and with them being our only focus, you're almost guaranteed regular hot and heavy action. Not to mention opportunities to burn, pillage and loot. And drink, oh yes. Plenty of chance to drink.

Looking forward to dropping with you all again.

WML

Great drops, a lot of fun. And you sir were a masterful shot caller, which contributed heavily to our success. Should you decide to raise the jolly roger and slit throats there is a home for you with the Brethren.

#2457 luigi256

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,082 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 01 April 2015 - 08:55 PM

Lol we caught your joke on enjin Nightmare but not here. Looks like we need people to see this part of The Brethren more often.

#2458 Jason Zero

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 46 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 06:40 AM

Just posted a training video of some sparring we did the other night in preparation for the Rum-Off, you can check it out here:

Brethren Sparring Training Video

And if you haven't signed up for the Rum-Off yet, make sure you do soon, drops start tomorrow!

Edited by Jason Zero, 02 April 2015 - 06:40 AM.

#2459 Nightmare1

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,636 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 09:12 AM

Here's my vid of our sparring matches too:

Unfortunately, there isn't any sound - I was having issues with my stream that night.

I did take on Luigi and Tzin Tzu together and beat them both though. That was cool. :D

#2460 Nightmare1

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,636 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 08:13 AM

Well, today's the day! First round of The Brethren Rum-Off will start tonight! It will be an all-Light contest with some of our top guns vying for the first place prize; a custom Zippo Lighter engraved with The Brethren logo and motto, courtesy of our Dread High Captain Lord Curmudgeon! Many thanks to him for offering these prizes and also to Jason Zero for his awesome log design!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users