Things You Should Know

common sence guys

8 replies to this topic

#1 Flaming oblivion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,293 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 11:30 AM

1) People say stay with the team in almost all instances there absolutely right.

2)However if you stay with your team and stand there doing nothing whilst your buddies are taking fire expect to lose.

3)If you stand still in a brawl with a atlas in a jenner / cicada expect to die.

4) If you stand in one spot behind cover firing at someone without moving or paying attention to whats going on around you. Expect 4 of the guys buddies to come from behind and give you a swirly.

5) If you start getting harassed by a light chances are theres lrms on the way make sure your covered or have friends near because chances are if no lrms are coming at you the lights buddies are.

Edited by Flaming oblivion, 20 April 2014 - 12:44 PM.

#2 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 11:34 AM

Good message.

Edited by Koniving, 20 April 2014 - 11:37 AM.

#3 luxebo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,342 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 12:26 PM

View PostFlaming oblivion, on 20 April 2014 - 11:30 AM, said:

1) People say stay with the team in almost all instances there absolutely right.
2)However if you stay with your team and stand there doing nothing whilst your buddies are taking fire expect to lose. 3)If you stand still in a brawl with a atlas in a jenner / cicada expect to die.
4) If you stand in one spot behind cover firing at someone without moving or paying attention to whats going on around you. Expect 4 of the guys buddies to come from behind and give you a swirl.
5) If you start getting harassed by a light chances are theres lrms on the way make sure your covered or have friends near because chances are if no lrms are coming at you the lights buddies are.

Space it out a bit more like what I did above and you've got a great little thread that will help new players. :lol:

Edited by luxebo, 20 April 2014 - 12:27 PM.

#4 IraqiWalker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 20 April 2014 - 12:36 PM

I second the spacing, a bit of editing and this would be a great advice thread.

Loved the way you implemented "swirly" into tactical combat. XD.

#5 Flaming oblivion

• The 1 Percent
  • 1,293 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 12:46 PM

Yeah was not having fun getting the edit on these forums to do what I wanted in the end I used another program and pasted.

#6 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 12:51 PM

Are you using Internet Explorer, Flaming?

If so, use Chrome or Firefox on MWO. You'll find it ~so~ much easier. I do what I do with 6 fingers and two thumbs.

#7 IraqiWalker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 20 April 2014 - 01:04 PM

View PostKoniving, on 20 April 2014 - 12:51 PM, said:

If so, use Chrome or Firefox on MWO. You'll find it ~so~ much easier. I do what I do with 6 fingers and two thumbs.

I'm not sure how to react to that.

#8 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 01:59 PM

View PostIraqiWalker, on 20 April 2014 - 01:04 PM, said:

I'm not sure how to react to that.

Nearly lost two fingers trying to stop a trailer loose from slamming into my boss's truck when it started to roll (we had just attached a new tail gate and no one anticipated the weight difference to be so high).

They've never healed right.

#9 Not A Real RAbbi

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 1,688 posts
  • LocationDeath to Aladeen Cafe

Posted 20 April 2014 - 02:09 PM

Also, Safari works pretty well. One minor issue with the blue "DOWNLOAD NOW" box getting in the way of the nav links at the top-left, but otherwise smooth.

I WOULD offer something on the editing, but it's the internet. As long as I can tell what you're trying to say, there's no point in the proofreading.

Generally solid advice.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users