How Many Recruitment Threads Is A Single Corp Allowed?

Answered

6 replies to this topic

#1 King Arthur IV

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • 2,549 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 01:16 AM

if im looking to recruit from (list all the countries) can i make a separate recruitment thread per country and constantly update them all?

if this is not acceptable, then how many is allowed?

what about if im looking to recruit for 6 different battalions?! is it fine to make separate threads for them?

discuss.

#2 Berserker

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 164 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 01:31 AM

My take would be posting one per country seems fine, one per battalion seems like spam. If you drive people to your company presence they can investigate individual battalions from inside there.

#3 King Arthur IV

• Moderate Giver
  • 2,549 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 03:36 AM

View PostBerserker, on 24 April 2014 - 01:31 AM, said:

My take would be posting one per country seems fine, one per battalion seems like spam. If you drive people to your company presence they can investigate individual battalions from inside there.

soo... separate threads for America, Canada, Mexico..... then over in EU France, Spain, England, Italy etc.

that is ok?? all for one corp?

#4 King Arthur IV

• Moderate Giver
  • 2,549 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 08:44 AM

View PostNikolai Lubkiewicz, on 24 April 2014 - 06:58 AM, said:

The rule of thumb is one thread per Unit per applicable sub-forum.
  • Factions - Merc Corps
  • Faction-specific Recruitment
  • Language-specific Recruitment
So, for example, if you are running a Merc Corps loyal to House Steiner with both English and German language support, then you could open a thread in Merc Corps, a thread in the Lyran Commonwealth Recruitment sub-forum, and a thread in Rekrutierung.

We will adjust these limits when and if appropriate to match gameplay options of the upcoming Community Warfare module.

and what about corps that open separate threads for different region of the world but all speak the same language?

i can understand opening up a separate recruitment thread in another language in the international section, providing you are searching for those specific people that may not understand English but i am still confused. confused about the corps that open different threads for multiple time zone and countries and additional battalions.

Am I allowed to open up separate threads for NA, EU, Asia, Oceanic and then maybe additional battalions and lances? That would sound like unsportsmanlike spamming to me. One thread really should suffice with all detail contain within that tread.

Edited by King Arthur IV, 24 April 2014 - 08:45 AM.

#5 Goose Igaly

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 282 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 12:54 PM

Truthfully I have found that units that push so strongly for recruits that they have to post a thread for every Company in various timezones and bump their threads 10 times a day are more interested in fluffing their membership than they are with the quality of their pilots. Run your unit well and pilots will find their way to you.

#6 Mycrus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,160 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationFilipino @ Singapore

Posted 25 April 2014 - 08:04 PM

View PostBerserker, on 24 April 2014 - 01:31 AM, said:

full of win.

Posted Image

#7 Mr D One

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel IV
  • Star Colonel IV
  • 1,266 posts
  • LocationMmmmmm yes

Posted 26 April 2014 - 01:16 AM

View PostmiSs, on 25 April 2014 - 12:59 PM, said:

Merc Corps with separate threads for different time zones will be gradually contacted and invited to consolidate their recruitment threads. You can also bring these threads to our attention by using the "Report" feature.

Yay

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users