Do the old veterans have a chance agains young powergamers?

143 replies to this topic

#141 JP Josh

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 845 posts
  • Locationsteam- jp josh

Posted 23 June 2012 - 12:54 PM

i believe the best players here will be us young once that use both tactics patients and some twich play all balled into one. i don't have as mutch experience in driving mechs compared to you old folk but luckly this game looks like itle act similare to WoT so maybe some of my tactics will work there if so watch out for cracker the jack, and me because we will own any old vet we come across.

View PostJP Josh, on 23 June 2012 - 12:52 PM, said:

i believe the best players here will be us young once that use both tactics patients and some twich play all balled into one. i don't have as mutch experience in driving mechs compared to you old folk but luckly this game looks like itle act similare to WoT so maybe some of my tactics will work here if so watch out for cracker the jack, and me because we will own any old vet we come across.

#142 IronEricP

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 174 posts
  • LocationBangor, ME

Posted 23 June 2012 - 09:58 PM

"Old age and treachery will beat youth and beauty any day."
Natasha Kerensky
The Black Widow

Been playing the TT and computer games since I was 12(?), and am now 28. I've also played some fps, mmos, and a few less mech like giant robot games.

The adjustment to no re-spawn will favor the cautious, regardless of age. To all 'older' players and fans: Lets fight like The Fox, and only go crazy when **** hits the fan.

#143 LoeKie

• PipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 24 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 16 September 2014 - 03:44 AM

Is there a TOG Mecr corp? or affiliate?

On the TOG homepage i can not find anything...

Found it.

#144 Gremlich Johns

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,855 posts
  • LocationMaryland, USA

Posted 17 September 2014 - 11:17 AM

The actual quote borrowed for BT novels is: Age and treachery will overcome youth and enthusiasm

Edited by Gremlich Johns, 17 September 2014 - 11:18 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users