Thank You, Capellan Warriors.

No replies to this topic

#1 wanderer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 11,152 posts
  • LocationStomping around in a giant robot, of course.

Posted 19 May 2014 - 05:05 AM

It is always a pleasure, regardless of unit or lack therein to instill a sense of pride and superiority in Liao pilots by education and demonstration that yes, you are better than the rabble you often end up stuck with. The weekend, regardless of wins and losses (because PUGs, lol) demonstrated that as you almost inevitably ended up outdoing whoever you played with, and as I've said- I don't care if you lose the match in a PUG as long as you're better than whoever else the moronic matchmaker stuck you with to do so. And you were. Repeatedly. All week.

Incidentally, my final match records for the Liao premades (2-4 players) I dropped with?

69-69 for the week. A W/L of precisely 1.00. And better than 4/5 games, it was a Capellan, usually two, sometimes even three or four carrying hardest on the losses and topping the charts on the wins.

I look forward to you inflicting plentiful pain and suffering as you learn to further put the vindictive in Vindicator (and every other 'Mech a Capellan warrior can abuse his enemy with) in the future.

My highest praises go to Liang, who has learned that "only" three medium lasers is quite enough to butcher multiple opponents foolish enough to underestimate them. While jumping off tall hills in Arctic to leap on foolish enemy heavies and turn them into flaming donuts, or charging enemy Highlanders too surprised to realize the wittle LRM lobber actually had teeth.

Darrin, first you learn why missile doors are annoying, then you learn that LRMs are not merely for flicking things. One kill at a time. Keep it up and the next 12-man, you'll be teaching people what "Itano Circus" means.

'Tuna and 'Bacon, who not only were fun to drop with, but pleasantly humiliated the Davion premade we had the misfortune to drop with when I was with three other Liao pilots. Your team not only won, but your scores were at the top of them and I have no problem losing when heck, WE outdid the fail Fedrats on the losing team and you outdid everyone else on the WINNING one.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users