#61 AdultPuppetShow

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 165 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSpace Texas

Posted 31 May 2014 - 08:47 PM

I'd love to grab the Firestarter pack since I don't have any light mechs and I've been wanting to get into them for twelve mans with my merc corps. Being temporarily crippled and out of work sucks.

#62 Dragunz Pryde

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 02 June 2014 - 05:33 AM

OK people, i get it...another sale...where is my content....blah blah blah. I understand, i want CW and additional maps as much as anyone. But this is a GREAT sale....sobs....just wish i didn't own each and every one of the Hero mechs already, and ground out all of these variants.....DOH!!! But seriously, you get 3 mech bays, 30 days premium time, a hero mech, and two variants.....that's an awesome sale for those who didn't buy Clan packs and want to master a certain chassis.

#63 Dragunz Pryde

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 02 June 2014 - 06:10 AM

View PostWrathful Scythe, on 29 May 2014 - 03:08 PM, said:

Nice sale but damn, I already mastered everyone of them. :/

Same boat here.... Now, if they were to do a Victor pack with the Dragon Slayer for 50% off...

#64 Desintegrator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,225 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 02 June 2014 - 07:31 AM

Excellent sale - maybe I will get the Firestarter pack !

#65 Myke Pantera

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Storm
  • Storm
  • 836 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 06 June 2014 - 05:42 AM

PGI please let us know whether and how you plan to release more such packages, because i think they are great in theory, but aren't timed very well. At least not for 'veteran' players.

I would gladly buy such packages, but since i'm here since September last year i already own the mechs i'm interested in ( All CN9s and the CTF-IM). I bought the FS9 when it was on sale (a view weeks before these bundles came out) and am not interested in Stalkers, so although i would gladly buy such bundles for mechs I'm interested in, the chosen mechs are either out there for to long, or have been on sale lately. So instead of selling me the FS9 bundle you only sold me the FS9-E (50% Off).

So i think if you release these bundles for new mechs at the same time you sell their heros (or let us know that you plan to release them soon), you might sell a lot more bundles (which means you also sell standard mechs, champions and/or premium) to customers who would only buy the heros otherwise.

E.g. Offer me the BJ-A, BJ-1(C), BJ-1X at the same time the BJ-A goes on sale, and i'll buy it. Offer it a week later, and i will buy only the BJ-A and grind the rest, and will be disappointed once the bundles goes online.

What i'm trying to say: Offer them for new mechs (that have (C) and hero) as soon as possible, AND KEEP US IN THE KNOW WHETHER/WHEN YOU PLAN TO RELEASE THEM, and you will sell more of these packages to those of us who are around for quite some time.

Regards, Myke

#66 Nova Latios Storm

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 606 posts
  • LocationAnother Galaxy

Posted 06 June 2014 - 05:55 AM

More sales more sales please! Love sales more! Mroe!

#67 johntherussian

• PipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 99 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 06:37 AM

I think these packs are a really great deal. PGI should really focus more on trying to come out with things like this instead of trying to get people to pay for extra features i.e. private matches. This being said I have premium and am still of the opinion that private matches should be unrestricted to all. It's much better to entice people with great deals like these packs as opposed to nickel and diming like they plan to with pay to play private matches, re: http://www.reddit.co...piranha/chou5a0

#68 Gremlich Johns

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,855 posts
  • LocationMaryland, USA

Posted 07 June 2014 - 03:38 PM

I wonder when they'll sell a "Map Pack".....

#69 Felicitatem Parco

Professor of Memetics

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 13,522 posts
  • LocationIs Being Obscured By ECM

Posted 07 June 2014 - 04:41 PM

View PostGremlich Johns, on 07 June 2014 - 03:38 PM, said:

I wonder when they'll sell a "Map Pack".....
They said they won't sell map packs, but rather their longer-term plans include the idea of giving Premium Players a chance to play them 1 or 2 patches ahead of free players.

#70 Pale Jackal

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 786 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 05:47 PM

I think these packs are awful value. You can already get hero 'mechs at 50% off. So, I feel there is little incentive to buy these packs which include a bunch of extraneous crap (like Premium Time).

If you sell one item at 50% off (i.e. hero 'mechs), you don't group a bunch more stuff together and offer 50% off. No, you need to appeal to a buyer's sense of value. I mean, I guess there are some people who are impatient and will buy this stuff, but I think these packs should be like 66% off. I still wouldn't buy them, but I feel like the only people who would buy these are the impatient or uninformed.

#71 FatYak

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 585 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 10:32 PM

stalker pack is great!

#72 JohnnyMcMoney

Rookie

• Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 2 posts
  • LocationBerlin

Posted 27 June 2014 - 12:27 AM

Guys, i just bought the Centurion Pack a week ago. If i buy another one of this packs, the premium time will be immediately added to my current premium time, right?

#73 Sarsaparilla Kid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 664 posts
  • LocationGold Country

Posted 28 June 2014 - 08:52 AM

View PostJohnnyMcMoney, on 27 June 2014 - 12:27 AM, said:

Guys, i just bought the Centurion Pack a week ago. If i buy another one of this packs, the premium time will be immediately added to my current premium time, right?

It will add to your currently activated premium time...can't delay using it later.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users