Serving House Kurita

30 replies to this topic

#21 GunnyKintaro 01

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 01:44 PM

Thanks .. I am going to Get them all in order tonight and redo this whole post !!!

#22 GunnyKintaro 01

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 01:55 PM

on a side note as to the CJF tags

I was ask the other day why we sometimes fly the CJF ... The truth of it is our founder passed away in bike wreck and when he first formed the AH 13 plus years ago it was a clan.. He worked at a bird rescue for birds of prey ... Some of us fly the CJF in memory of him and to show the root's of this great unit that he started so many years ago... Ironhawk pulled a lot of the old members back in and we have filled it with new blood ... But make no mistake we are a merc unit in the serves of the highest bidder .. At this time we are in serve's to House Kurita and if all go's well and they make us rich if not then we will look out for what's best for the unit... But in the tide's of war thing's can change in a heart beat... We will do what ever we need to do to survive and come out on top....

Edited by AH Osprey 02, 11 August 2014 - 01:56 PM.

#23 GunnyKintaro 01

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 06:20 PM

The Kardoosh" and The Shrubbery... The Seraphs Merc Unit....LOL

We had dropped against our old foe's the Seraphs.. Some old used up Merc unit that was being used up by the Mighty Purple Chicken ...
We hit planetside hot and ready to over run the defenders .. Right out of the gate we ran into their brave lights and hard hitting mediums
Dancing around and bringing some pain a few of the heavy's engaged us hard.... But again No Assaults and only 2 brave heavy pilots???? But we have fought these Cowards before... We knew it had to be Kardoosh and his merry band of Cowards missile boaters ... They loved to hide behind their brave men In Assaults Class Mech's and launch their Missile into the battle as to make sure they where never in danger... Leaving their men to die at the hands of my skilled and well round pilot's... There was Roadrunner in the LCT making mince meat out of them left and right taking down their Dire wolf like he had just learned to pilot.... But the jewel of the pack the Mighty Kardoosh or Worm Tongue as his own men called him.. He spends a lot of time whispering in his boss ear lol .. Well I knew he would be as far back from any real fighting and I was right ... Roadrunner closed on him like there was no tomorrow taking a few shots and then falling back to keep the rest at bay.. Blackbird was locked in with two others on a tight fight... It was me and old Worm Tongue.... I Closed on him with all weapons firing the Cuac5 was just barking round after round... I was so close I could see the Coward wiggling in his cockpit like the bug he was... The kind of bug that only fights from the safety of he men dying in front of him, You know the type lets everyone around die.. But then runs to the safety of his base.. But not this day... I let lose with the Cerml both of them... craving out a nice scare across the mech's right side.... then I let the Big weapon go... My cERlpl Rip into this so called pilot.. the cAC5 2 erml and the cerlpl ate away at his Mech as he tried to fight back with his 3 ml.... They hardly touched my mech... The guy could not hit the same place to safe his life ... He tried to turn the mech to spread the Damg... I just relaxed and watch the parts fall off him like it was raining ...LOL... Then Puff like a fart in the wind he was gone he hit the Eject and shot into the sky... I watched as it fell and came to the ground.... I walked away ... Letting him live did them more harm then killing him ... Old Worm tongue would live to poison his boss's ear's some more... My men enjoyed the drop... We pushed into the next city and what did we find... More of the same .. By letting him live we met them on the next battlefield .. It was more the same... This time we just legged them let them eject and took their mech's maybe we will be lucky enough to face them again... I mean who don't like a easy pay day..... Just a day in the life of the Atlas Hunters

[color=#F5F5F5]Posted Image[/color]

Edited by AH Osprey 02, 11 August 2014 - 06:24 PM.

#24 GunnyKintaro 01

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 10:05 AM

Soon hopefully we will see theses devil's in game !!!!
Posted Image

#25 Artur Valour

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 129 posts
  • LocationTexas, Holy Terra

Posted 13 August 2014 - 10:56 AM

oooo Elementals. Do you have inside information on them making an appearance, or is it more "hoping and wishing"? I have often thought what it would be like to play an elemental in the game, and how they would account for them... would they count as Light mechs? How would they take physical damage into consideration? Look at that left mitt... you can't ignore the physical damage. And when they land on the shoulder of a Battlemaster, how does he swat them off?

#26 GunnyKintaro 01

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 11:32 AM

Just wishing ...that's all... To get them off your buddy would have to shoot you in the shoulder lol :wub:

#27 Arcainite

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 97 posts
  • LocationNew Gotham City, Irurzun

Posted 14 August 2014 - 12:16 PM

View PostArtur Valour, on 13 August 2014 - 10:56 AM, said:

oooo Elementals. Do you have inside information on them making an appearance, or is it more "hoping and wishing"? I have often thought what it would be like to play an elemental in the game, and how they would account for them... would they count as Light mechs? How would they take physical damage into consideration? Look at that left mitt... you can't ignore the physical damage. And when they land on the shoulder of a Battlemaster, how does he swat them off?

Well, considering that Mechs themselves have no punching or kicking in MWO yet, it's sort of a moot point to discuss Elementals punch-through damage I think.

#28 GunnyKintaro 01

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 08:01 PM

Well we can always hope right ?

#29 GunnyKintaro 01

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 07:31 PM

T-Bird never thought he would have to use the ejection button, ever. A stray AC shot hit the Commando’s head as the cockpit ejected. One of the stabilizer failed and instead of rising high and slowly descending, T-Bird shot almost horizontally, skipped on the roof of a nearby warehouse before crashing in the factory parking behind.

It took a while to extricate himself from the broken seat and had to cut the straps with his trusty dagger. Time to look for injuries and take stock of the situation. Lucky enough, he only has a few gashes and lacerations on his arms and legs and no idea exactly when he got them. Was it when his ‘mech view screen burst? Or during the ejection? No way to know. And frankly, he has more pressing concerns at the moment.

Eagle’s orders for that kind of situation. Run, Live, regroup.

Time to run now.
On foot, in enemy territory, with a leaking cooling vest, combat boots, a small dagger and a grenade. This will have to do. Blood is everywhere, but it is not his. A worker was unfortunate to be caught in the path of his ejection seat… the man must have died instantly, his legs crushed. It is sad that an innocent man had to be caught in the crossfire. Although the Atlas Hunters were mercenaries, they are not bloodthirsty monsters. They always did their best to avoid civilian casualties and concentrated their efforts on military targets.

This is one of the reasons why there was so much bad blood all of a sudden between them and their employers. Liao’s lackey ordered a scorch raid. A drop on a populated area with orders to terminate with extreme prejudice. They even provided extra canisters of flamer juice. An example had to be made, they said.

This did not sit well with the unit and when the Cappellans’s hidden microphones caught the command meeting discussing the matter, they heard T-Bird’s proposal of breaking the contract and take an offer from the Federated Suns. The liaison officer overreacted and Osprey retaliated. Bad blood ensued.

But, now is not the time to reflect on the past. Now is the time for survival.

What is the best way to hide from those looking for you? You have to make them believe that they have no reason to look.

Fifteen minutes later, Thunderbird of the Atlas Hunters, now wearing only his torn shorts, a light shirt and the blood covered jacket of the unlucky worker dropped his grenade on the corpse of the worker, now wearing a coolant vest, strapped in the ejection seat. The explosive would make sure that the body could not be identified and the cooling vest has to make them believe this is the genuine pilot.

Leaving his most precious possession behind, T-Bird started running in the direction of the city. Guided by the sound of ambulances and cries of panic…

To Be Continued…

#30 GunnyKintaro 01

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 07:42 PM

Comstar Transmission

Secuirty Protocal Alpha One Tango
HPG Trail: Solaris Class A Facility -122.22:-7.07 Route to Dieron Class A Facility 12.19:15.02
Date/Time: Aug.17 3050 15:05:05:53
From: Mori.Precentor.Dieron.1stCircuit@45.525.258.111.222
To: Myndo.Waterly.1stCircuit@01.000.000.000.000

Re: Interesting Development for Scorpion

My Primus,

The darkness coming from many of our Coreward HPG facilities across the Periphery like Blackstone, Gotterdammerung, Santander’s World and many others confirms our fears. These are not unconnected random outages. As you said my Primus, this darkness and its coming tidal wave may set Scorpion into motion.

With that said, when we spoke last on Terra, you had indicated a need of additional resources for Scorpion once it was ready to spring into motion. My esteemed colleague from the Solaris HPG Alpha Relay station gave me some information on a unit that may be of help. The Atlas Hunters, a unit not previously known to our beloved Comstar order, has slowly been making a reputation for itself on the Gaming World. Mostly known for pure field work, they have been participating in the recent ISC Tournament on Solaris, demonstrating tactical acumen as well as a stubbornness and steadfastness bordering or perverse. They defeated two opponents in the Blue Star Irregulars and Iron Fist Syndicate that, by all accounts previous and insider information, had better skills and reputation. Yet they still prevailed. It seems all of the intel available to the gambling community on Solaris was wrong, as well as the gossip that goes around the mechwarrior community. They are not to be trifled with.

We have begun to dig a bit more into the background of their leadership and it seems they have some leanings and under-the-table ties toward The Dragon which may be exactly what we need. In the past few months The Dragon has been more open to mercenaries as tensions heat up on both the Davion and Steiner fronts of the Federated Commonwealth, and the unknown darkness on the Coreward border to the Periphery seems to spread. We know the objectives of the Scorpion may change with the new developments in the Periphery, but if we can get the right assets in place it will not matter what the darkness brings. The Innersphere will rejoice in the light that we bring them. We should keep an eye on these so-called “Atlas Hunters”. They seem to have the right mix of skill, leadership and personal we could use like a scalpel when taking our rightful place among the rest of the Innersphere.

I hope your infinite wisdom finds this information useful my Primus.

Respectfully,

Sharilar Mori
Precentor Dieron

#31 GunnyKintaro 01

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 08:38 PM

http://youtu.be/8Kzo95yP7GQ

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users