Hero/founders/phoenix/prime Mech Camos

2 replies to this topic

Poll: Hero/founders/phoenix/prime Mech Camos (9 member(s) have cast votes)

Should all Hero/Founders/Phoenix and Prime Mechs get access to all camos that are currently available and will be in the future

1. Yes! (7 votes [77.78%])

Percentage of vote: 77.78%

2. No! (2 votes [22.22%])

Percentage of vote: 22.22%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Jack Corban

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 560 posts
  • LocationPort Arthur

Posted 16 June 2014 - 07:21 AM

Whilst i know we have special geometry on these mechs that make them different to the Stock Models i feel that having paid for them should not make these mechs locked to one single Camoflage set.

It is nice we have a Colorset and a camoset for these mechs that are unobtainable for other mechs but i cannot feel but cheated of the options to paint it the way that i want it to look like in the game.

I hereby request that every Hero/Founders/Phoenix and Prime mech recieve the same love in terms of Camoflage availability that every other mech got.

Nothing sucks more then having 5 hunchbacks and one is allways out of line in terms of camo.
Same goes for The recent Clanmechs. Yes they have a special paint job but i want my Mechs to have a univied look and i bet i am not the only one.

Edited by Jack Corban, 16 June 2014 - 07:28 AM.

#2 Skiddlywibble

• PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 08:55 AM

If the special geometry is such an issue then the 'mech could just default to normal geometry whenever you're not using the special camo.

Edited by Skiddlywibble, 16 June 2014 - 08:55 AM.

#3 Ryoken

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 744 posts
  • LocationEuropa, Terra

Posted 16 June 2014 - 09:04 AM

View PostJack Corban, on 16 June 2014 - 07:21 AM, said:

Whilst i know we have special geometry on these mechs that make them different to the Stock Models i feel that having paid for them should not make these mechs locked to one single Camoflage set.

It is nice we have a Colorset and a camoset for these mechs that are unobtainable for other mechs but i cannot feel but cheated of the options to paint it the way that i want it to look like in the game.

I hereby request that every Hero/Founders/Phoenix and Prime mech recieve the same love in terms of Camoflage availability that every other mech got.

Nothing sucks more then having 5 hunchbacks and one is allways out of line in terms of camo.
Same goes for The recent Clanmechs. Yes they have a special paint job but i want my Mechs to have a univied look and i bet i am not the only one.

I allready opened a thread about this and we even have a support message telling us to adress this to PGI via the feature suggestions forum section. I did add this thread to the allready collected threads asking for full camo support on Founder, Hero, Phoenix and Invasion mechs. If you like the idea please leave a post here:
http://mwomercs.com/...-phoenix-mechs/

Maybe if we get enough posts PGI will listen.

Cheers,
Ryo

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users