The Knight Wardens: Holding Back The Tide!

643 replies to this topic

#1 Brew E

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 467 posts
  • LocationUnknown

Posted 18 June 2014 - 05:14 AM

The Knight Wardens: Now Recruiting!

Posted Image

The year 3048 - Dystopia

Long gone were the days of the Star League, the pinnacle achievement of man's reach for the stars. Nearly 300 years have passed since the mass exodus of General Kerensky and the former Star League Defense Force, followed shortly thereafter with the dissolution of this same Star League which lead into centuries of war between the successor houses attempting to restore the Star League in its own image. Many of the former technologies achieved had been lost in endless conflict throwing society into a virtual dark age, a shadow of its former self. It was dystopia made reality. Factions were abound as numerous merc corps and fighting units joined one of the successor houses or struck out to find their own destiny independent of the intrigues of what they viewed as the 'establishment,' the problem.

The year 3049 - Warden

In the fall of 3049 a small company of men and women joined the ever growing ranks of the disillusioned and founded a unit set on universal moral truths that were far beyond the politics of ordinary men. Their origins were many but these courageous mech warriors banded together and established a mustering point on Planet Salem at the edge of the Davion side of the Federated Commonwealth. Here on Salem they rallied together, drew up their assets and determined that they would model themselves after the mech warriors of old, those knights of high ideal that were the mech warriors during the age of the Star League Defense Force. Determined to safeguard humanity until the time was right for the reformation of Star League, they dubbed themselves Knight Wardens, and set about organizing for the task ahead.

The year 3050 - Rumors of War

Reports of encounters with a strange fighting force at the edge of the periphery were ever increasing. Rumors of war were abound as the clans, the descendents of General Kerensky and the self exiled Star League Defense Force, were first identified and began making their incursion in full into the Inner Sphere. Knight Wardens respond to this threat by executing its goal of defending humanity until the time is right for the reformation of the Star League by accepting a mercenary contract with House Davion and using the income to further muster its private fighting force and supporting its own agenda. The Knight Wardens begin looking for a second mustering point within Davion space to better rally their forces.

The year 3051 - Epoch

Where do the Knight Wardens fit in within this war torn galaxy? Well it’s a long story, full of adventure and heroism, loss and pain. Battles were won and comrades lost, but the Knight Wardens have carried on. A mercenary unit trudging its way through the innersphere making a living the hard way. Times could be thin from time to time, and yet the sense of comradery never faltered.

And then finally came the Clans. The rumors from the periphery were true, those that had left so long ago had returned, albeit in an almost unrecognizable fashion. The Great Houses of the Inner Sphere were fighting for their very survival as the superior tech of the Clans sliced their way through to Terra itself. The Knight Wardens, looking to do their part, joined House Davion. An easy choice as many of the mechwarriors employed by them had been or were still citizens of the Federated Suns. Soon the unit was entrenched with the Davion military, and for a time even took orders from the High Command itself. Now the Wardens roam Davion space fighting back the incursions of the Clan and all that threaten the peace of House Davion.

As for our MechWarrior Online group we are a Loyal House Davion unit with a permanent contract. We do plan to fully participate in all aspects of Community Warfare once it is released. We are beholding to none except ourselves and will always take actions on what’s best for our unit. Our principles guide us in our actions and behavior in the game and we will not alter from this http://www.knightwar...in.com/aboutus. We have let it guide our community in this regard. We plan to participate in all levels of MWO. We are currently running practices, pug drops, and scrimmages throughout the week but are always looking for those who want to join us whether it be the competitive players looking for an opportunity to participate in a more in-depth fashion. Or a casual player looking for friends to drop a few matches with. Our Unit size will never be at the cost of losing that close knit feeling with our fellow pilots. Feel free to reach out to myself or any member of the Knight Wardens via PM if you would like additional information or visit our website at: http://knightwardens.enjin.com/home

Edited by Brew E, 03 January 2016 - 12:12 PM.

#2 knight-of-ni

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,627 posts
  • Location/dev/null

Posted 18 June 2014 - 05:56 AM

Looking forward to fighting in the name of House Davion as we repel the Clan Invasion!

#3 knight-of-ni

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,627 posts
  • Location/dev/null

Posted 18 June 2014 - 11:59 AM

The Knight Wardens are Recruiting. Join Today!

Posted Image

Edited by knnniggett, 18 June 2014 - 12:00 PM.

#4 Jaricho

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 45 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 12:35 PM

I think my role will be a nice hot Cinnabon.....oh wait....

#5 Beefmaster

• PipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 76 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 02:34 PM

I like these Davion guys and gals. This is where I started my search for a unit. It's nice to come back to these forums. So, are we going to change to using Davion only mechs as well?

#6 HegemonLer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 138 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 03:30 PM

What, no "acquired" clan mechs? I mean, I know a guy who's brother's cousin's wife's best-friend's husband has a whole warehouse full of clan mechs. He only needs you to give him a few c-bills to get them past customs, and then he'll give you a MadCat in appreciation for your help.

I'd be more than willing to make sure that he gets your c-bills - just let me know how much you can help out.

#7 JJ Dark

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 106 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 06:12 PM

Dakka for Davion!

#8 Brew E

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 467 posts
  • LocationUnknown

Posted 19 June 2014 - 09:29 AM

View PostBeefmaster, on 18 June 2014 - 02:34 PM, said:

I like these Davion guys and gals. This is where I started my search for a unit. It's nice to come back to these forums. So, are we going to change to using Davion only mechs as well?

Well that would be a challenge no doubt but House Davion has some of the best mechs in the game not to mention pilots :) We are very fortunate to be here and look forward to working for and with House Davion

#9 poopenshire

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 684 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 19 June 2014 - 03:14 PM

its so strange but it feels so right.

#10 Brew E

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 467 posts
  • LocationUnknown

Posted 19 June 2014 - 04:40 PM

This is absolutely right :)

#11 Mr Everything

• PipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • 99 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:24 PM

sexy

#12 knight-of-ni

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,627 posts
  • Location/dev/null

Posted 20 June 2014 - 05:14 AM

TGIF!
Haven't had a lot of time to drop in the new clan mechs. I've tried the Nova and that's it. I'll have some catching up to do when the time comes!

#13 Lucky Strongarm

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 112 posts
  • LocationOrlando, FL

Posted 20 June 2014 - 06:38 AM

Tide back-holders, that's what we are.

#14 poopenshire

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 684 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 20 June 2014 - 12:50 PM

Have NARC will travel.... If you your an LRM boat or just love the sound of missiles hitting metal, well we got spotters for you.

If you want to learn to spot, well we can teach you.

#15 Rhynin

• Pip
  • Knight Errant
  • 17 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 01:30 PM

Getting geared up for tonight's drops against the clans! Time to send them back home in small crates!

#16 The Bagel

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 112 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 21 June 2014 - 08:19 AM

Hey its a shiny new thread!

#17 The Bagel

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 112 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 21 June 2014 - 08:22 AM

We need to fix our first post intro now that we are officially going with Davion and not a pure merc corps. Glad we went with Davion. Always been my favorite in all the fiction.

#18 HegemonLer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 138 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 02:00 PM

Brew, I've heard rumors of targeting computers getting messed up and reporting some 'Mechs as MadCat's. Have they figured out yet whether they're Marauders or Catapults?

#19 Artarious

• PipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 51 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 04:09 PM

Timber.....wolf..........

#20 HegemonLer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 138 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 09:28 AM

If you're looking for a unit to drop with, this is a great group of guys. It's a safe place to have your TeamSpeak on the speakers and not needing to shoo your kids out of the room. Some really talented pilots, and just a lot of fun whenever we get together.

Come check us out!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users