No replies to this topic

#1 greytiger

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 200 posts
  • LocationSF bay area

Posted 23 June 2014 - 10:43 AM

Good Day/Afternoon/Evening Mechwarriors!

Steeles Wolves?!?!

A merc unit, formed in 3049 by a former Wolf Dragoons foundling - Sandra Steele. She took in a handful and then some of survivors of the initial clan attacks, and forged them into a small fast and hard hitting raiding unit - and promptly put them into the thick of it (on her own dime) to retrieve clan tech. By 3050, they where well upgraded and very experienced.

The unit is one I'd created back in my high school days when I was still playing classic Battletech. When MWO was announced, and when I first played, I was excited I might get to create them in a way where they might well have an impact on the universe.

Who are these people?!?!

Steeles Wolves is relatively new to MWO, though I have been playing (off an on) since Beta. We're all a bit crazy, but we're here to watch each others backs, move as a team, and have a blast.

Eventually, we'll be out to take on a cause or three, get a bit of profit, and take on a contract or two.

To this end, Myself and Rommel have opted to form a Merc unit.

Why should I join you?

Well, for one, I know how to use the underline tag. But for another, team work is paramount in MWO - the more I play, the more I see that. I'd like to have a hand in building a team, forging some bonds and tactics, and enjoying this Mechwarrior game in a way that I haven't enjoyed the previous ones.

I'm betting you'd like to do the same.
We'd train each other, we'd work out tactics and possible courses of action, we'd play together, they'll be a ranking system, and a bit of roleplaying (in the sense that some of the time, I'll be in character as Sandra Steele - my Battletech universe alter ego). Enjoyable stuff, competitive in a way against other units. But - as the man says - if you're not having fun, you're probably doing something wrong.

When(?) community warfare comes online, I'd like us to be able to form up a unit immediately, so we can start doing all the fun stuff that units get to do in community warfare.

Okay, I get it. What's your website?

While we're still in the development phases of building our website (www.steeleswolves.com) and finalizing a merc logo, we are actively looking for players to join us on this wild adventure.

Given that we don't have an application form up yet (I -do- have a day job, and it's slow going with the other projects on my plate), contacting me on here would work best, initially.

When?!

We're located in the Pacific Time zone of the united states, and are typically on in the evenings after 6 PM.

---Sandra Steele (Greytiger)

Steeles Wolves, Outreach 3049

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users