Kitfox And Warhorn Released!

21 replies to this topic

#1 InnerSphereNews

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 2,779 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 03:03 PM

GreetingsMechWarriors,[background=transparent;] [/font]

We arepleased to introduce the first in a roll-out of Clan Mechs available for C-Billpurchase.

[background=transparent;]Startingtoday, the Kit Fox standard variants will be available for and .[/font]

[background=transparent;]We are alsopleased to present another Warhorn available for in the store![/font][background=transparent;] [/font]

Pleasenote, purchasing a Kit Fox through the In-Game Store does not include many ofthe value-added bonuses available in the Clan Collections package. If you wouldlike to take advantage of the offers for Forum Badges/Titles, Bonus PremiumTime, Warhorns, and Cockpit Items and Limited Edition Modules, please check outour offers on the Clan Collections page: http://www.mwomercs.com/clans

[background=transparent;]These packages also give you unrestrictedaccess to the Clan Mechs which will otherwise be released according to thelinked schedule: [/font]http://mwomercs.com/...lease-schedule/

[background=transparent;]You canfind out more about what is available with each variant here: [/font]http://mwomercs.com/...specifications/

#2 Peiper

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Dragoon
  • The Dragoon
  • 1,444 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationA fog where no one notices the contrast of white on white

Posted 12 August 2014 - 03:35 PM

First?

Woot! I got the first reply, ever, to a PGI post! Do I get an achievement or something? Nevermind, don't tell me, I'm going to run down the street screaming in delight and pretend I won the lottery. BRB....

Posted Image

Edited by Peiper, 12 August 2014 - 03:47 PM.

#3 Tank

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,202 posts
  • LocationSelling baguettes in K-Town

Posted 12 August 2014 - 03:56 PM

Great, now I have apply for Trial Of Possession to get a Kitfox, that is if I find Clan this will accept this from me. Yeah it's too easy for me to just buy it.. :)

P.S. Peiper, how can you call yourself a Wolf Dragoon now, you will be my first victim... :P

#4 Levi Porphyrogenitus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 4,763 posts
  • LocationAurora, Indiana, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way

Posted 12 August 2014 - 04:48 PM

Rec Room is, in my opinion, one of the better warhorns. I may pick it up if it goes on sale at some point.

I'm still waiting for a proper Siege Horn, though:

#5 Domoneky

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,672 posts
  • LocationOn The Map

Posted 12 August 2014 - 04:55 PM

Is it time to start the QQ'ing?

#6 Peiper

• The Dragoon
  • The Dragoon
  • 1,444 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationA fog where no one notices the contrast of white on white

Posted 12 August 2014 - 04:58 PM

View PostTank, on 12 August 2014 - 03:56 PM, said:

Great, now I have apply for Trial Of Possession to get a Kitfox, that is if I find Clan this will accept this from me. Yeah it's too easy for me to just buy it.. :)

P.S. Peiper, how can you call yourself a Wolf Dragoon now, you will be my first victim... :P

You'll have to get through my Devil Dogs to get to me, and many of them are far better warriors than I am! In any case, though I would consider a trial of possession over one of my omnimechs there are two things first to consider. 1. What do you have to offer should you fail the trial. 2. What makes you think that PGI is going to let my Wolfs Dragoons have Clan tech? The nebulous wisps of information we have on community warfare and unit creation suggest that no matter what I call my unit, there will be a strict segregation of technology, and Clans will not hire out mercenaries. Hell, as far as I know they don't even use currency.

#7 a gaijin

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,003 posts
  • LocationUS Naval Base, Yokosuka, Japan

Posted 12 August 2014 - 08:40 PM

This stuff is cool (glad I can buy warhorns for ALL my mechs now :P ) but how come there's never ever any love for the Thunderbolt??
It definitely needs some kind of quirk to give us all a real reason to use them besides "looking cool."
Here's an idea for PGI:
A Hero Thunderbolt 5S that is 70 tons, has jump jets, a bit of extra armor, the ability to rotate torso 360° :)

#8 meteorol

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,848 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 08:50 PM

While i really appreciate the warhorn, i can't give you MC for it.
PGI, i need a very specific warhorn:

this.

Full length. Blasted into the enemy cockpit at any range after a kill. Or even better, let it loop until he joins the next match. I would be willing to pay a considerable amount of money for it.

#9 VonFrundsberg

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 09:06 PM

Is there some where to go to listen to these warhorns?

#10 sCOREscream

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 859 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 12 August 2014 - 09:37 PM

Thunderbolt idea is great - look at. http://mwomercs.com/...ate-game-cards/ :) But first of all....why not a Uller.....looks amazing

#11 and zero

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Revolutionary
  • The Revolutionary
  • 461 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 10:35 PM

So, I really have not been paying attention to any of this stuff for the past...1 year or so. But I have played a few games lately and I couldve sworn the kitfox had ecm in some matches?? And like 3 AMS?? Am I just really tired or something? :/ I dont see ecm or ams listed on smurfy or on the linked stats page here...

Edited by and zero, 12 August 2014 - 10:36 PM.

#12 Too Much Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 787 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 10:43 PM

Wellcome to the wonderful world of CERLL.

Hope all the advocates of the nerf would find it useful and powerful weapon.

#13 Black Rabbit of Inle

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 68 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 10:46 PM

View Postand zero, on 12 August 2014 - 10:35 PM, said:

So, I really have not been paying attention to any of this stuff for the past...1 year or so. But I have played a few games lately and I couldve sworn the kitfox had ecm in some matches?? And like 3 AMS?? Am I just really tired or something? :/ I dont see ecm or ams listed on smurfy or on the linked stats page here...

There is a omni pod for the right arm that had emc and 3 ams mounts, pod C I belive, it's pretty much a must have on the little fella

Edited by Black Rabbit of Inle, 12 August 2014 - 10:46 PM.

#14 and zero

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Revolutionary
  • The Revolutionary
  • 461 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 11:22 PM

View PostBlack Rabbit of Inle, on 12 August 2014 - 10:46 PM, said:

There is a omni pod for the right arm that had emc and 3 ams mounts, pod C I belive, it's pretty much a must have on the little fella

er, yes. I found that a few minutes ago :) thank you

#15 Thunder Child

• The Ironclad
  • The Ironclad
  • 1,460 posts
  • LocationOn the other side of the rock now.

Posted 12 August 2014 - 11:29 PM

It IS a Must have. Let's face it, if you can equip ECM, you MUST equip ECM. Because it's not Overpowered, right? Oh, and Clan ECM is 1t and 1 slot, I believe.

#16 MountainCopper

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 557 posts
  • LocationUU, Ankh-Morpork

Posted 12 August 2014 - 11:30 PM

View PostInnerSphereNews, on 12 August 2014 - 03:03 PM, said:

We are also pleased to present another Warhorn available for in the store!

Concerning Warhorns, I will be pleased when I'm finally allowed to turn off these annoying sounds made by social items...

#17 spectralthundr

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 704 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 12:23 AM

View PostThunder Child, on 12 August 2014 - 11:29 PM, said:

It IS a Must have. Let's face it, if you can equip ECM, you MUST equip ECM. Because it's not Overpowered, right? Oh, and Clan ECM is 1t and 1 slot, I believe.

Or you know you could have a couple guys place some UAV's and totally negate the ecm, but I understand tactics and using your brain is too hard for people. Easier to cry that every thing in the game is OP instead.

#18 Elizander

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 7,540 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 13 August 2014 - 12:29 AM

I assume that quite a few people are going to make new accounts to try it out quickly after the cadet bonus matches.

#19 dragnier1

• The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 1,054 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 12:33 AM

Having fun with the kit fox. Using a crappy build but still fun :)

View PostElizander, on 13 August 2014 - 12:29 AM, said:

I assume that quite a few people are going to make new accounts to try it out quickly after the cadet bonus matches.

maybe, maybe not. I know of peeps who saved 100+ mil

#20 Solemkof

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 12:41 AM

View PostVonFrundsberg, on 12 August 2014 - 09:06 PM, said:

Is there some where to go to listen to these warhorns?

Yes, there is: https://soundcloud.c...r-warhorn-sound
(the link was in their news http://mwomercs.com/...etails-released)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users