High Elo Low Drag

No replies to this topic

#1 Reverendk

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 131 posts
  • LocationLike and subscribe to see videos similar to this one.

Posted 13 August 2014 - 05:27 PM

Well trusted viewers, it is finally that time. Registration for entry into the High Elo Low Drag Collective Gaming Group for the Family Friendly playing of High Intensity Team Competitive E-Games No profanity gaming clan Clan, commonly referred to as HELDCGGFTFFPOHITCE-GNPGC Clan.

Now I know what you're thinking. "Do I have what it takes to run with a 'etitive E-team that plays at the highest elos?"

Well honestly probably not, but don't let that stop you from applying. Anybody of any age, race, orientation, persuasion, skill level or ideology is welcome as long as you abide by the five tenants of the High Elo Low Drag creed

1)Maintain a high elo attitude

2)Never be afraid to drain out their brains

3)Be Dres, stay black and get money

4)Have fun.

5)Remember that it's not just a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

"Alright, so what do I have to do to apply?"

You know what, for someone that wants to utilize the most advanced friction reducing coatings and the sickest plays you ask a lot of awful questions. Application requirements are as follows:

-Recite the prayer of our lord and savior DMX.

-Look inside yourself, in your heart of hearts and fully commit to the high level play.

-Submit a single Microsoft Paint rendering of a cat completed with out erasing or removing your finger from the left mouse button. Initial ranking will be based entirely on the quality of this picture

-Like and subscribe to see videos similar to this one.

If you're application meets the requirements you will be informed via forum message, sassy gif, or obscure Missy Elliot lyrics. If you wish to raise your rank in the unit, you may seek a promotion through a 1v1 on rust.

Cheers
GG (it means Get Good)
Keep T-Zoning
R to the K
High Elo Low Drag Collective Gaming Group for the Family Friendly playing of High Intensity Team Competitive E-Games No profanity gaming clan Clan Native Tongues fan club and Low Emissivity Enthusiasts

Edited by Reverendk, 13 August 2014 - 05:38 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users