Posted Image

Welcome to our sanctuary travel

You have traveled many light years,

And now your on the edge of known world,

Beyond it - a new world.

A world without a kings,

A world full of dangers,

A world of unbound freedom.

We are Liberty Guard, the defenders of justice and peace for everyone who cry out for it in this dark universe. We are heading in to Inner Sphere on a mission to free it's people from the Clans.

And thou Clans shall be our rivals in our quest, we will treat them with respect and will battle them with honor. In doing so, we will fight Clanners according to their traditions of Batchall, Trials, and Zellbrigen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice to meet you MechWarrior, this is a Liberty Guard - a Role Play mercenary company based on the Battletech lore and with heavy respect to it.

Main idea behind it is to have a mercenary group that will face Clan forces and fight it in a Clan like style, that means we will be using rules of Zellbrigen as munch as we can.

Organization of our group is casual, we all gather here to have a great time and enjoy the lore of Battletech in a game or forums.

Communication:
VOIP: at this point - Skype
(lordtankt9 for contacting me)

If you willing to join our community please reply in this topic, contact me by PM, or visit our website.

Also be free to ask any questions in this topic or by mentioned above methods of communications.

Edited by Tank, 16 August 2014 - 07:32 AM.

#2 Tank

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,202 posts
  • LocationSelling baguettes in K-Town

Posted 11 December 2014 - 06:21 PM

Note from book of a wise Periphery explorer:
"From my obligation to my fellow humans I draw fellowship, purpose, meaning, strength, courage, conviction, insight, and the basis of all morality. How can such joy be burdensome?"

If you wish to fight for more then just c-bills, fight with Liberty Guard.

Posted Image

#3 Tank

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 04:05 AM

Libery Guard - The only mercenary company with more freedom then Clans and Inner Sphere combined. :)

Feel Classy... Feel Free!

#4 Tank

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 06:46 AM

Join the Liberty Guard, and you will have "The Touch". And whole lot more. :)

#5 Tank

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 11:28 AM

We are in to Touching stuff today, here is some more. :)

#6 Tank

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 12:37 AM

All Liberty Guard warriors abide to following rules when engaging Clan forces or all those for who human lives and honor is not an empty sound.

[START OF MESSAGE]

Greetings all wised OvKhans of the Clans

This is Expedition Commander Tank of Periphery Mercenaries Liberty Guard division is speaking to you.

Today Clan forces entered the Inner Sphere in right of calming it by force, in all respect to Clan ways Liberty Guard will not accept this and will join the forces of Inner Sphere in pursue of returning them to their original owners.

In this act Liberty Guard will face Clan forces on the field of battle.

In respect to Clans and Clan Ways. Liberty Guard will abide formalities of Clan Warfare, such as Batchall and Zellbrigen. And wish to sign following touman.

In doing so Liberty Guards will forbid itself from using following tactics against Clan forces:
  • Deception
  • Guerrilla warfare
  • Lock on weaponry
  • Artillery and Airstrikes
  • Disinformation
Clan forces Commanders will have rights to demand or request information on following:
  • Request unit strength
  • Declare right of Batcahll on attack or defense of the world
  • Declare right of Zellbrigen on attack or defense of the world
  • Demand Liberty Guard unit to move specific area for participating in the Circle of Equals
Liberty Guard abides itself to always answer on Clan forces requests or messages.

In this proposal Liberty Guard wishes to pay it's respect to the ways of the great Clans, to avoid unnecessary and wasteful collateral damage and loss of civilian lives.

In return Liberty Guard expects courtesy from the side of the great Clans, in form of allowing Liberty Guard Mechwarriors the great honor of battling Clan Mechwarriors in most honorable way of Batchall and Zellbrigen.

If great Clans will find unwilling or count Liberty Guard unworthy for such honor, the battle will continue in typical Inner Sphere fashion.

If Liberty Guard dishonors itself at any moment during this conflict and be claimed as Dezgra, Clans have right to proceed as they wish. Also in case of such scenario, Clans have right to demand Expedition Commander to answer for his dishonorable acts in face of the Clans.

Me, Expedition Commander Tank of Liberty Guard [PMLG], rede under each word written above and will face no surkai if any part is broken.

Let the words of Great Father live in you forever and seyla.

[END OF MESSAGE]

#7 Tank

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 01:59 AM

Help liberate the Inner Sphere, join the Liberty Guard - we don't fight other Houses, we only fight Clanners.
Spoiler

#8 Tank

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 03:10 PM

I have lost Batchall against Clan Wolf and from no and for the next week, bounded by our honor Liberty Guard will aid Clan Wolf in battle.

#9 IraqiWalker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 18 January 2015 - 03:15 PM

Good luck to you Tank, and your teammates. I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield, and fighting by your side.

#10 Tank

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 03:23 PM

View PostIraqiWalker, on 18 January 2015 - 03:15 PM, said:

Good luck to you Tank, and your teammates. I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield, and fighting by your side.

Thanks, we will eagerly wait our time to return and continue our fight for freedom of Inner Sphere. :)

P.S. Good thing I have lost to Clan Wolf, Clan Jade Falcon would had trolled us with such looks - <_< <_< <_<
:D

Edited by Tank, 18 January 2015 - 03:24 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users