Contact Support

13 replies to this topic

#1 M A S E

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 142 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 01:39 AM

I have purchased the Masakari pack a few days ago in the evening. I came home from work all excited to try them all out, to see that the only content that was injected were my TBR's And WHK's.

Modules, premium time, vanity items, other chassis' (18 missing in total) and if anything else I have missed has not shown up for 2 "injection" periods. I was suggested to play and get a couple re syncs going. Pilots in my clan have gotten all their content within a couple refreshments shortly after injection time. I won't complain on the awkwardly limited selection I have, but It is quite a pain in the ass for anyone to drop $250 and not get what was paid for. I also have to wait all weekend for a reply to my support ticket. Not that I am worried about not getting my content, but it is a little rediculous.

On top of it, I had trouble paying for it via Paypal. I had to get support from them to get my transaction to go through, and everything checks out. So what gives? If I hear the excuse of - double checking my payment while letting me drool over 2 chassis than I am pretty offended as a generously paying customer.

And fix the huds, add audio channels, and fix the Crimson Strait tunnel exploit. Damn!!

#2 Sarlic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hearing Impaired
  • Hearing Impaired
  • 4,519 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 17 August 2014 - 01:43 AM

Contact support!

#3 Monkey Lover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7,918 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 17 August 2014 - 01:44 AM

The only part of this company I have seen really work great is the support. Send in a ticket they will fix it. Do not worry at all. I seen a few posts about injection problems something might have happened. At least you got two of the best mechs to start xping.

#4 Jabilo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 01:54 AM

I had an injection problem with the Summoner pack. The mechs turned up first and the premium time later, you may find stuff trickles in over time.

#5 Spencley

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Fury
  • Fury
  • 101 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 01:58 AM

View PostMaseInYoFace, on 17 August 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

I have purchased the Masakari pack a few days ago in the evening. I came home from work all excited to try them all out, to see that the only content that was injected were my TBR's And WHK's.

Modules, premium time, vanity items, other chassis' (18 missing in total) and if anything else I have missed has not shown up for 2 "injection" periods. I was suggested to play and get a couple re syncs going. Pilots in my clan have gotten all their content within a couple refreshments shortly after injection time. I won't complain on the awkwardly limited selection I have, but It is quite a pain in the ass for anyone to drop $250 and not get what was paid for. I also have to wait all weekend for a reply to my support ticket. Not that I am worried about not getting my content, but it is a little rediculous.

On top of it, I had trouble paying for it via Paypal. I had to get support from them to get my transaction to go through, and everything checks out. So what gives? If I hear the excuse of - double checking my payment while letting me drool over 2 chassis than I am pretty offended as a generously paying customer.

And fix the huds, add audio channels, and fix the Crimson Strait tunnel exploit. Damn!!

Not the only one with the issue. Purchased mine before the weekend, Still nothing. Despite it saying injections are done daily and if you purchase it you will receive it at the next injection.

Someone in that thread purchased on Thursday and still has nothing.

Everything on my account went through fine, not problems with payments it all processed immediately. Including the money being taking and goods being paid for.

Twitter, Facebook & Support are all silent since friday.. Opened a thread on the forums and majority think we are just being to self entitled.

Fact is we paid for the goods & everything states you get them at the next injection. So why are a small % of players paying for the clan packs but not having them provided despite them being applied to the accounts. My account states I have everything from my package. My game on the other hand gives me nothing.

All I have wanted is a reply from someone on the team since friday I have had nothing and since it involves a large amount of money it bothers me.

#6 Sarlic

• Hearing Impaired
  • Hearing Impaired
  • 4,519 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 17 August 2014 - 02:05 AM

I dont think 'injecting daily at xx time' is so accurate.

I understand your frustation. Funny thing is that most of other companies have Digital content delivered instantly. Yet PGI fails that too.

But atleast the support is good. Better then others.

#7 Jabilo

• Philanthropist
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 02:06 AM

I am sorry to say I find support quite variable.

I have waited a week for a response before which is not acceptable.

Normally they do prioritise "real money" issues.

Try re-sending your e-mail and be very clear in the subject line that it is a real money issue (clan pack injection). Also, try to be polite and mature in your e-mail despite your understandable frustration.

#8 Sarlic

• Hearing Impaired
  • Hearing Impaired
  • 4,519 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 17 August 2014 - 02:07 AM

A week? That's not normal for sure. Make sure to check your junkfolder.

#9 Jabilo

• Philanthropist
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 02:12 AM

I assure you it was a week on more than one occasion.

On other occasions it has been under 24 hours.

It depends on how busy they are, and how they decide to prioritise your e-mail.

If you are offering suggestions on game play or making a complaint against another player these tend to go to the bottom of the pile.

Real money issues such as payment processing problems seem to go to the top of the pile.

As I said my experience has been variable (though generally very good). All the people there are very nice and if they are slow this will be down to available resource and not the individuals themselves.

#10 Spencley

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Fury
  • Fury
  • 101 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 02:25 AM

View PostJabilo, on 17 August 2014 - 02:12 AM, said:

I assure you it was a week on more than one occasion.

On other occasions it has been under 24 hours.

It depends on how busy they are, and how they decide to prioritise your e-mail.

If you are offering suggestions on game play or making a complaint against another player these tend to go to the bottom of the pile.

Real money issues such as payment processing problems seem to go to the top of the pile.

As I said my experience has been variable (though generally very good). All the people there are very nice and if they are slow this will be down to available resource and not the individuals themselves.

Dunno. Been waiting since early friday afternoon with a billing issue. Paid for package not applied. Nothing from the forums, twitter, facebook or support.

It appears to me they priorities it based on who they have an answer for.

#11 Redshift2k5

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 11,975 posts
  • LocationNewfoundland

Posted 21 August 2014 - 07:38 AM

Don't forget, you can check the status of your tickets here http://mwomercs.com/support/tickets

Edited by Redshift2k5, 21 August 2014 - 07:38 AM.

#12 Beaching Betty

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 710 posts
  • Location-

Posted 23 August 2014 - 08:31 PM

Why did you waste your money on a broken game? Oh no!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users