Complete Mc Values

No replies to this topic

#1 IllCaesar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 980 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 04:19 PM

So, I had some spare time, and I didn't see this anywhere already, so decided to put a table together that converts the value of MC for all MC expenditures. It should help anyone keep track of exactly how much they're spending on everything they get buy using MC. I'll be dividing the values by each tier in which you can buy them. I'm using USD values in the list, but I'll show how to convert it to whatever form of currency you use so you can do it yourselves. All monetary values are rounded up to the nearest cent AFTER conversion.

Instead of posting every last mech's individual value five times, use the following equation instead:

(MC value of mech) * (individual MC value) / 100 = cost of mech in USD in $xx.xx format.

For example, a Boar's Head, 7500 MC, at the $30 MC packs MC value:

7500 * .460 / 100 = $34.50

For those curious, the value of a hero mech is derived by 75 MC for every ton it weighs, so the 100 ton Boar's Head is 7500 MC. All standard mechs, meaning neither champion or hero, derive their MC value from a ratio of 1 MC for every 2,500 C-Bills. Therefore, if any mech were to sell for 1,000,000 C-Bills, it would cost 400 MC. Take notice, it is always cheaper to buy a mech with MC than to buy a C-Bill bundle, and unless you but a mech at an extreme discount, you will always get more C-Bills by purchasing a C-Bill bundle than by buying a mech with MC and then selling it for C-Bills. Don't try conversion shenanigans, because it'll only leave you with a lower value. I could do the math, but as it stands, I've done enough math at this moment. I'll probably edit it in later.

When I count the value of a Mech Bundle, I'm assuming both MC values, that which is spent buying the bundle and that saved by buying a bundle rather than getting everything individually, are equal.

Now, onto the MC packages. First up, the $6.95 package.

Spoiler

$14.95 MC Bundle

Spoiler

$29.95 MC Bundle
Spoiler

$49.95 MC Package:

Spoiler

$99.95 MC package:

Spoiler

If anybody can provide me of how the MC value of a Champion mech is determined, I'll edit the post to include them. As it stands, I'm uncertain as to whether they apply the C-Bill to MC ratio the same way it does with standard mechs, or has an extra variable thrown in.

Additionally, if any new items are added to the in-game store, I'll come back here and edit them into this post.

Good hunting out there ^_^

Edited by MarsAtlas, 23 August 2014 - 05:55 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users