No Names Or Unit Icons

3 replies to this topic

#1 DragoonBrigade

• PipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 33 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 10:10 AM

After these patches and updates now units friendly and enemy covered by ecm don't always show whether they are friendlies or not. Terra seems to be the worst but I have seen it on other maps as well. Does not happen every time but happens about 6 out 10 times. Was wondering if others noticed this as well after these recent patches. It could be 1 unit or lances with nothing showing which happened on Terra and that made me create this post. Thanks.

#2 Bigbacon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,088 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 10:31 AM

this issue has been going on for ages....they don't acknowledge or say they will fix it.

#3 Keeshu

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 470 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 06:34 PM

This issue has been going on for a long time yes. but ever since this last patch, it's common for me to not see where half my team is (and had a couple matches where I could only see 3-4 people). Before it was incredibly rare, and when it did happen it would only happen to 1 person. Considering how important information is in this game, and how without those blue triangles you have no way of knowing who is your ally without a quick little stare at them and if they don't shoot you then you are allies.
I'm really really worried because this would be an atrocious bug to encounter for newbies (especially since if they dont have bap, ECM enemies and allies will look the same). I hope it gets fixed, I don't want to end up teamkilling people by accident. Luckily, because of all the previous games I've played before, it's really easy for me to spot who is an ally, and who is an enemy, just by looking at their movements, but it still makes me less effective in combat because I have to see who is the enemy/ally.

I'm just hoping it has something to do with soo many people being on recently because of the Vindicator + novas being released for c-bills, and that there were a bunch of events recently, and that this will all go away with PGI's new equipment that they are going to be using.

#4 Ohms Law

Rookie

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 27 August 2014 - 07:11 PM

Same issues here, appears to be random members of my team. Not specific to ecm, clan mech, just random.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users