#1742 ArcticSoldier

Rookie

• The Clamps
  • The Clamps
  • 6 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 03 June 2015 - 08:24 PM

recruited

Edited by ArcticSoldier, 04 June 2015 - 06:48 PM.

#1743 Festus vanGeck

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 09:00 AM

Joined the Templars, thank you for all the offers. See you lot on the field.

Edited by Festus vanGeck, 07 June 2015 - 03:15 AM.

#1744 Scott Decoy Stone

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 106 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Locationhonolulu, hi

Posted 08 June 2015 - 02:32 PM

Name: Scott

Callsign: Scott Decoy Stone
Timezone: GMT -10
House/Faction: Highest Bidder
Playstyle: Team Oriented
Roletype: Support Preferred (but can perform other roles)
Preferred Weight: Heavy (but don't mind other weights)
Experience: Closed Beta, Various Tournaments and Leagues.

looking to find an established competitive unit with regular practices that start any time after 2100 EST weekdays or anytime on weekends. the more structured the unit is the better.

#1745 Captain Tacki

Rookie

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 12:13 PM

[color=#959595]Name: Captain Tacki[/color]
[color=#959595]Callsign: Tacki[/color]
[color=#959595]Timezone: PST/PDT (-7)[/color]
[color=#959595]House/Faction: Rasalhague or Clan Ghost Bear[/color]
[color=#959595]Playstyle: Team Player[/color]
[color=#959595]Roletype: Light/ Brawler/ Assault[/color]
[color=#959595]Preferred Weight: Any[/color]
[color=#959595]Experience: Played MWO since the Beta, Mechwarrior 1-4 (including merc variants), Battletech, Mechcommander 1 and 2, experience working in two other merc groups (stopped playing for a few months and lost touch with them)[/color]

[color="#959595"]​I'm looking for a merc group that's pretty easy going, who plays the game mostly for fun with an emphasis on teamwork. I wouldn't mind playing competitively but that's not my primary concern. I also am looking for a group that will take my relatively new to MWO but long time Battletech friend as well. [/color]

#1746 Viper Centurion

• PipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 34 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 13 June 2015 - 06:51 AM

Name: Viper Centurion
Callsign: Viper
Timezone: GMT+7
House/Faction: I don't really care
Playstyle: Whatever it takes to win / based on what the DC or group want
Roletype: Everything but scout
Preferred Weight: 55 tonner and up
Experience: Closed Beta

CURRENTLY BEING CADET FOR 201st

Edited by Viper Centurion, 13 June 2015 - 01:00 PM.

#1747 Grugore

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 02:29 PM

Name: Grugore
Callsign: Grugore. Yeah. I know they're the same. :)
Timezone: GMT-7
House/Faction: I prefer Davion, but it really doesn't matter.
Playstyle: Aggressive. I've seen too many games lost because people were timid. Notice that I didn't say coward, but that's what I'm thinking.
Roletype: I can play any role, but I prefer scouting or LRM support, providing that my team mates can tag, narc or just hold a target lock for more than two seconds.
Preferred role: No preference.
Experience: Founder. I first discovered battletech in '85. I've been playing ever since.

Edited by Grugore, 17 June 2015 - 02:30 PM.

#1748 Dice Fire

Rookie

• 4 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 03:55 PM

Name: Dice Fire
Timezone: pacific
House/Faction: n/a
Playstyle: fast attack/ snipe
Preferred Weight: Assault/ light
Experience: experienced in game but lost on the new menu due to being gone 10 months lol

im just looking for a group of people that wanna have fun but also know what they are doing

#1749 c33tz

• Pip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 10:21 AM

Name: c33tz
Callsign: c33tz {Seat-ze}
Timezone: GMT -4 (EST)
House/Faction: Steiner
Playstyle: Ambush, Assassin, Flanker, Bait & Pull, Mobile Target, Irregular -- Primarily Defensive, Aggressive when Opportune --- "Proper positioning & singling out the enemy is the key to victory and the most effective use of any firepower High, medium or low"
Roletype: Light, Medium, heavy & Assault -- Typically Higher Speed, High Heat Management and Average Firepower (or 100% firepower sacrificing the rest when suitable)
Preferred Weight: Heavy, Medium, Light
Experience: Relevant: -- MW2, MW4, MWO since open beta release --- Irrelevant: FASA Tabletop, CCG, Wizkid Tabletop

#1750 x LaughingMan x

• Pip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 22 June 2015 - 09:05 PM

Callsign: X LaughingMan X
Timezone: GMT-08
House/Faction: Mercenary
Playstyle: Aggressive teamwork
Role: I mostly shoot the red ones
Preferred Weight: Assault & Heavy
Experience: I'm no 'elite gamer' but i have been playing MWO since open beta whenever that was (2012 maybe?). Still not 'elite' but i am a little better than when i started.

not looking for scheduled games or anything but i just built a sweet new pc. figure it's about time i try harder to group with people.

Résumé
i'm a 37yr. old fairly lazy stoner. i swear sometimes, i go afk when matches load to smoke cigs..
i'm super-nice and easy going. happy to work as a team/take orders because i know the value of planning and teamwork. bought a cheap mic., haven't gotten it to work in-game though.
try to play an hour or two a day, miss some. usually on between 9pm and 3am PST (washington state, US)
i set it to assault mode matches only but i'd play any of them.

mechs at master skill lvl.: DWF-B, DWF-S, AS7-D-DC, HGN-733C, VTR-9K, TBR-S, TBR-PRIME, DRG-1C, SHD-5M, NVA-S, CN9-D
kill/death ratio: 1.31
Avg. XP per match: 1,017.16

Edited by x LaughingMan x, 22 June 2015 - 09:08 PM.

#1751 THumper9669

• PipPip
  • The Ardent
  • The Ardent
  • 42 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 05:15 AM

69th Merc Guild is looking for players that are on and looking for Community warfare play. the players we have currently are from Singapore and US time zones and looking to include the europe time zones as well. To apply to the 69th Merc Guild go to our web page at http://69thmercguild.shivtr.com/ and apply. We are currently on teamspeak and the address there is 216.127.64.25:9250. If interested and want to know more stop by as we dont bite, we just kill the other side.

#1752 TheRealTommo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 145 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 27 June 2015 - 05:56 AM

View PostTHumper9669, on 27 June 2015 - 05:15 AM, said:

69th Merc Guild is looking for players that are on and looking for Community warfare play. the players we have currently are from Singapore and US time zones and looking to include the europe time zones as well. To apply to the 69th Merc Guild go to our web page at http://69thmercguild.shivtr.com/ and apply. We are currently on teamspeak and the address there is 216.127.64.25:9250. If interested and want to know more stop by as we dont bite, we just kill the other side.

Please don't post this here, please remove. This thread is intended for individual players to advertise their services. Thanks.

#1753 DragonCaesar

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 08:29 AM

New Steiner player, been playing MWO for about 2 years. I'm looking for a unit...I'm somewhat casual but I usually play about every other day for about an hour or two. I've also been playing Mechwarrior games since 1996. Time zone is PST.

#1754 Threndor

• PipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 26 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 03:08 PM

Name: Threndor
  • Callsign: Threndor
  • Timezone: GMT + 7 (Mountain)
  • House Faction: open
  • Playstyle: newb, still building up mech stable, but have been getting best results with lights with pulse lasers (I am mastering Ravens). I like voice coordination (usually too busy watching down-range to see text)
  • Roletype: Whatever is needed, harrasser, rabbit, rabbit-chaser, Assault ECM-provider)
  • Preferred weight: right now? Light, but am going to work to get a master set at each weight class
  • Experience: I have only done CW with clans so far (Nova was my first mech bought on c-bill sale). I am working through the factions to get my level 2 mech bays and have done Wolf, Ghost Bear, and Jade Falcon so far. I am still learning MWO, but have a very long experience with Battletech and related lore.
I have Teamspeak and would really like to get into voice battle coordination, I usually start each pug drop with 'Com Check' to see if we can get it rolling in those (a much higher success rate in PUGs when we get that working). I am looking for more CW but don't want high-stress/'wtf you doing!?!?' type atmosphere. I will admit that I am still learning and improving, but 'fun' is most important.

Current mech garage: Ravin 3L, 2X, 4X, Nova A, Firebrand, Misery (and will probably get either a Sparky or Grey Death on sale this weekend with the goal of that chassis being the next to work towards mastery).

EDIT: Thank you for all the invites, I am have joined a group and hope to learn more of this game and improve my skills.

Edited by Threndor, 28 June 2015 - 01:11 AM.

#1755 Shikimime

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 5 posts
  • LocationCalifornia USA

Posted 10 July 2015 - 10:07 PM

Name: Rik
Callsign: Shikimime
Timezone: PST GMT-8
Faction: Kurita, Liao, any inner sphere, don’t own any clan mechs yet
Playstyle: Direct Fire
Role: Brawler, Flanker
Preference: Assault, Heavy
Experience: Battletech tabletop classic and clan invasion. Early Battletech novels. Heavy Gear.
Mastered Stalker, Thunder, Griffin, and Raven Chassis with mods for my drop deck. I’m looking for an innersphere merc corp to earn faction rewards and earn c-bills. Send me an invite in-game. TS capable but I prefer the in-game voice.

#1756 Azure Kit

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 115 posts
  • LocationSolaris VII

Posted 12 July 2015 - 06:31 PM

Name: Jason Vile
Callsign: Vegas
Timezone: EST
House/Faction: None, preferrably IS as I only have a couple Clan Mechs
Playstyle: Flanking, Direct Fire-Support.
Roletype: Flanker
Preferred Weight: Mediums (specialize in Shadowhawks and Hunchbacks, working on Centurions and getting Griffins.)
Experience: MW4 Mercs, MW:LL, Tabletop. As far as MWO goes, ShadowHawks and Hunchbacks are my specialty, mostly for flanking, run'n'gun, and direct fire support for highly mobile groups. Ive got a fair grip on Centurions, and I'm working on buying up Griffins.

Im looking for a group thats active in regular play as well as CW, I like to just have fun and I don't take things uber seriously.

The easiest way to get ahold of me is on Steam. http://steamcommunit...id/Gunsmith808/

#1757 Sixth VI

Rookie

• Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 07:48 PM

Name: Oyster

Callsign: Sixth
Timezone: Pacific (UTC-8:00)
House/Faction: Wolf
Playstyle: Range/Brawler
Roletype: Ranged harass/ Spotter/ Coordinator
Preferred Weight: Heavy/assault
Experience: MW2, FPS since before Windows 95. MWO Beta (recently came back after long break)

Should mention i play heavily with my brother who has similar experience in MWO would like to bring him with me if possible

Edited by Oyster, 15 July 2015 - 07:50 PM.

#1758 Troxxor

Rookie

• The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 01:56 PM

Name:

Callsign: Troxxor
Timezone: PST
House/Faction: Prefer IS
Playstyle: sniper support
Roletype: LRM support, Assault, Light scout
Preferred Weight: Assault - Heavy (king crab or battlemaster)
Experience:

#1759 Desenova

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 60 posts
  • LocationAmerica

Posted 17 July 2015 - 07:55 AM

[RECRUITED]

Name: Geoffrey Williams

Callsign: Desenova
Timezone:PST
House/Faction: I've been known to hang with the FFR
Playstyle: I prefer to have some distance between me and my target, but I have been working on my "in your face" game as of late.
Roletype: I like supporting my teammates either as a scout, LRM boat, or a simple distraction, but will go to the front lines if asked to, no question.
Preferred Weight: I play just about anything, running a lot of lights lately.
Experience: I have been gaming for 20+ years and I've played just about every single MechWarrior game, and was introduced to the franchise through MechWarrior 2. MechWarrior 3 is my favorite, but they all have their charm and challenge and is one of my top gaming/book/tabletop series - period.

Edited by Desenova, 17 August 2015 - 09:54 PM.

#1760 Charles A. Kerensky

Rookie

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 08:06 PM

Name: Charles A. Kerensky

Callsign: CAK
Timezone: CST
House/Faction: Currently Davion but Switching to Wolf Clan shortly
Playstyle: Roleplay/Teamwork/Have Fun but win
Roletype: Any