#1 Serpentbane

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 485 posts
  • LocationVanvikan, Norway

Posted 04 September 2014 - 08:37 AM

Hei.

Sent an e-mail to support, but got no responce.

Reason I contacted support was I suddenly noticed my Premium time was counting down, and I had only two days left.

Now, first off, I've never activated premium time. Unless this is possible by accident without any notifications?

I do how ever have a photo of my screen from mid july, wher the match summary screen says if I had Premium time, then I could have earned so much more.

Now, I bought the Overlord pkg, and I think I also got the 30 day early bid. And I have 7 days trough challenges that I can think of.

I'm no master at math, but that sums up to about 127 days premium time. How can I use 127 days since mid july?

Can anyone explain to me what's going on here?

I do not use premium, because I play to little. I'm waiting for PGI to, hopefully, realise that some of us are parenst and have a job, and make premium time actuaal play time, not counting down from the day of activation, wether you play or not.

PS: My english is bad, I know.

#2 DEMAX51

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,269 posts
  • LocationThe cockpit of my Jenner

Posted 04 September 2014 - 11:14 AM

In the last few weeks they've given a free 24 hours of premium time to players a couple of times - this PT did not get added to your "banked" time, but was activated as soon as you logged into the game after it was injected.

So you should still have all of your banked time, too.

You can check by hitting the activate button - it'll tell you how much you have banked, and it'll ask if you're sure you want to activate it (so if you don't want to, you can just check to see how much you have and then hit "No").

Edited by DEMAX51, 04 September 2014 - 11:15 AM.

#3 Serpentbane

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 485 posts
  • LocationVanvikan, Norway

Posted 04 September 2014 - 09:58 PM

Thank you for the reply. I also got responce from support during the night confirming this, and that I have 3192 hours in the bank. So this issue was me not knowing PT trough Challenges was instantly activated, and the Counter counting Down while I tried pressing it and but nothing happened, so I guess you can't see how much banked time you have while PT is active.

If I activate, will all PT be activated?

#4 Ironwithin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 2,613 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 04 September 2014 - 10:47 PM

View PostSerpentbane, on 04 September 2014 - 09:58 PM, said:

If I activate, will all PT be activated?

Yes, there is no way to stop/pause it so far.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users