Now That There Are More Challenges Happening, Can We Invert The Challenges Page?

Suggestion

3 replies to this topic

#1 Big Tin Man

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 1,957 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 10:27 AM

Pretty please? Right now the challenge page shows the oldest challenges at the top and the most recent are at the bottom. It's turning into a lot of scrolling. Can we flip that so the most recent are at the top?

#2 Kageru Ikazuchi

• The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 1,190 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 03:58 PM

I would prefer a "sort by" option ... newest, oldest, completed, incomplete ... that way, if we really don't want to see the "big red X" we can sort it to the bottom.

#3 Tarogato

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 21 September 2014 - 05:25 PM

^ not necessary, I think. The point of the big red X's is to make you feel bad that you missed some, increasing the likelihood that you'll try to complete more and eventually spend money on the game because you're playing it more.

#4 Kageru Ikazuchi

• The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 1,190 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 01:36 AM

There's probably a complete Graduate Level thesis topic on the psychology of achievements and rewards ... one could also argue that seeing the failures just gives an excuse to not participate .."eh, I missed two, what's one more?"

Sure, it's an unnecessary option, but if they do program in the option to sort one way, why not give all the options?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users