- - - - -

Sold Mechs Any Mystery Pilot Trees

10 replies to this topic

#1 Dirk Le Daring

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,083 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 13 September 2014 - 06:08 PM

G'day all, not a new player but this may help new and old alike.

I am trying to find out how we can see what mechs we have previously used, and since sold.

As the pilot tree is blank for unowned mechs it is difficult to know what ones we have mastered or partly so prior to selling.

I am wanting to repurchase the mechs I have sold, since this will enable me more flexibility in Community Warfare where the faction mech restrictions apply.
However I am not willing to guess, there's a lot of CBills at stake, and I do not need to buy a mech I have not mastered.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

And I did go to the stats page and click it to "archived" but that showed nothing old, maybe it is not working.

#2 Armament

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 199 posts
  • LocationPiloting a Dire Wolf.

Posted 13 September 2014 - 06:19 PM

As far as I'm aware.. there is no way to see which 'Mechs you have purchased previously.

#3 Nick Makiaveli

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 2,188 posts
  • LocationKnee deep in mechdrek

Posted 13 September 2014 - 09:42 PM

Also, they clarified that "faction" meant Clan vs IS, so you won't be locked into using just Steiner mechs etc.

#4 IraqiWalker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 13 September 2014 - 10:44 PM

Go to Profile ----> Stats -----> Mech Stats.

You're welcome.

Don't forget to check your archived stats as well.

#5 BIoB

• PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 10:46 PM

Also you could go look at your mech stats in your profile on the forums, that should show you what mechs you have used before

Its not a great way of doing it and really such a simple thing as this should of been fixed already.........unless, that is, pgi want you to take the gamble and risk wasting cbills/mc

Edit: 2 mins late >=(

Edited by Irish BoB, 13 September 2014 - 10:48 PM.

#6 IraqiWalker

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 13 September 2014 - 11:07 PM

View PostIrish BoB, on 13 September 2014 - 10:46 PM, said:

Also you could go look at your mech stats in your profile on the forums, that should show you what mechs you have used before

Its not a great way of doing it and really such a simple thing as this should of been fixed already.........unless, that is, pgi want you to take the gamble and risk wasting cbills/mc

Edit: 2 mins late >=(

The UI code has a problem with showing XP for not-owned mechs. While the old one did that part without issue. They need to tweak the U.I. some more, and they plan on it, but right now UI is on the back burner, and they won't be really focusing on it until probably November.

#7 Redshift2k5

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 11,975 posts
  • LocationNewfoundland

Posted 14 September 2014 - 05:14 AM

The mech stats page and archived mech stats page are both working fine on my end.

When did you have the mechs you are looking for?

Edited by Redshift2k5, 14 September 2014 - 05:34 AM.

#8 IraqiWalker

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 14 September 2014 - 05:29 AM

View PostDirk Le Daring, on 13 September 2014 - 06:08 PM, said:

And I did go to the stats page and click it to "archived" but that showed nothing old, maybe it is not working.

That's a problem. Try again, and if all else fails. Contact support and see if they can mine the records for you, since they should still be in your account.

It's kinda weird, because I remember seeing you (correct me if I'm wrong) either on the forums or in-game shortly before the achievement system weas implemented. Meaning your records should still be there.

#9 Dirk Le Daring

• 2,083 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 14 September 2014 - 03:10 PM

This makes sense, thanks for the info, and I double checked the mech stats page, no dice. I'll have to wait. I just thought there may be some back door that does not violate TOU or COC.

I mastered them for the third time not long out of open beta (live). I cannot remember when I sold them either. That's what I get for not following my own advice :wacko:

#10 Helsbane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 1,102 posts
  • LocationThe frozen hell that is Wisconsin.

Posted 14 September 2014 - 03:29 PM

View PostIraqiWalker, on 13 September 2014 - 10:44 PM, said:

Go to Profile ----> Stats -----> Mech Stats.

You're welcome.

Don't forget to check your archived stats as well.

Yeah, that list only shows the mechs you own currently, and the OP was curious about mechs he owned, then sold off. Even on the archived list, if it wasn't owned at the time of list save, or currently available in his garage, he can't see it. That's the point of his thread. He wants to be able to see what he had on those units without repurchasing them first.

#11 Naduk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,575 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 14 September 2014 - 04:45 PM

restricted mechs are only CLAN vs IS
it does not go down as far as houses or anything else that specific

for example a Kurita player will NOT be forced to use only the ON7-K (K variants indicate Kurita origins/use)

source 1

source 2

source 3

Edited by Naduk, 14 September 2014 - 05:09 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users