8 replies to this topic

#1 Clownwarlord

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,410 posts
  • LocationBusy stealing clan mechs.

Posted 14 September 2014 - 11:20 PM

I remember seeing the new map in a VLOG and many videos of it on test server but anyone have any idea when it will hit the Inner Sphere? (live in game)

Or for that anyone have any idea of the is to come this month or next month? Like actual dates and times of game modules or items or what ever coming out? I know we are to hear about the new clan mech package. Some say another money grab, and others say it is a money grab for PGI's other game which currently isn't doing well in funding. But the announcement is to come out today but out side of that anyone have anything else on other topics of MWO and when they are to come out? CW2 had a length wall of text but no dates so what about that?

I guess my thread is basically a question of what is PGI working on for the rest of Sept. and what about Oct., Nov. and Dec. maybe a end of the year time table? I prefer not many respond with more, "Some say another money grab, and others say it is a money grab for PGI's other game which currently isn't doing well in funding," but currently after the Town Hall and some walls of text there hasn't been any time table information to nail down CW2 or other topics like the new map.

#2 NeoCodex

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Predator
  • The Predator
  • 799 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 11:25 PM

Clan reinforcements are being announced today.
They are doing ok with funding.
They are polishing out the bugs on the factory map, it will be out soon.
CWF stage 2 is in heavy stage of development, they are finalizing how the game modes are going to work and it's their main focus to deliever this stage by the end of the year above all else.

#3 Russ Bullock

President

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 909 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 11:26 PM

New map is Sept 23 patch.

I will try and put up a release time line this week for anything I know is coming.

#4 FatYak

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 585 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 11:27 PM

View PostRuss Bullock, on 14 September 2014 - 11:26 PM, said:

I will try and put up a release time line this week for anything I know is coming.

that would be awesome russ

#5 Redshift2k5

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 11,975 posts
  • LocationNewfoundland

Posted 14 September 2014 - 11:30 PM

We used to get wonderful roughly-quarterly schedules of when maps, modes, mechs, camos, etc were scheduled to come. Many players remember my diligent effort to product a patch preview digesting those projections and other tidbits into a pre-patch estimate of what to expect. I had to stop making them because all tentative information about what mechs/maps/camos/etc to be released stopped being posted and everything fell under Soontm instead of projected dates.

I think people enjoy having concept art shown early and a rough idea of the next few mechs coming down the pipeline (plus camos, maps, etc)

Edited by Redshift2k5, 14 September 2014 - 11:32 PM.

#6 HellJumper

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,226 posts
  • LocationIslamabad, pakistan

Posted 14 September 2014 - 11:34 PM

this kind of stuff will get you more love..

also please try to put them up before someone starts asking about them

#7 Tezcatli

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bludgeon
  • The Bludgeon
  • 1,494 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 11:34 PM

I just hope you guys worked out all the bugs. Because whenever I dropped on that map during the PTS. The client would freeze up. I could hear things. But I couldn't see anything. Always had to close it and start it. And always I was dead by the time I got back on.

#8 Clownwarlord

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,410 posts
  • LocationBusy stealing clan mechs.

Posted 15 September 2014 - 12:01 AM

That is great news, and fast too. Thanks Russ and PGI :)

#9 Mcgral18

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Top 8 Qualifier
  • CS 2019 Top 8 Qualifier
  • 17,987 posts
  • LocationSnow

Posted 15 September 2014 - 06:17 AM

I'm losing things to complain about...

I like it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users