Player Council - Next Steps

1 reply to this topic

#1 Russ Bullock

President

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 909 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 12:28 AM

Obviously over the past week I have been reading through many council related posts including a very lengthy 68 page one. I have also noticed no shortage of ECM specific posts which has led into conversations in almost every other aspect of MWO.

As you know I have also been involved in talking with many of the forums banned players. I have enjoyed speaking with some of the strongest "characters" in the community and welcoming them back. During this process there was a lot of expression of hope but also a continued desire to understand more of the history and circumstances surrounding the last 2.5 years.

Earlier this evening an idea was forming in my head when it was driven home by a few more posts. I realized how difficult it was going to be to have any success in working together as a community on until I provide more contexts. In order to do that we will need to arrange for a series of town hall meetings:

Topics to be covered in roughly the appropriate order:

- The last 2.5 years of development and the relationship between PGI and IGP in as much detail as is appropriate.
- ECM
- 3PV
- Heat Scale
- UI 2.0
- Etc.

Yes it will take a couple of months to get through this process and bring everyone up to speed on all the happenings in these moments in time, but the timing is good with the development team focused on CW phase 2.

I will start to work on a plan to deliver these town hall meetings.

Edited by Nikolai Lubkiewicz, 18 September 2014 - 10:34 AM.
Formatting Fixed

#2 Russ Bullock

President

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 909 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 08:43 AM

Sorry for the small text, I used MS Word to proof read and it brought over some bad formatting. Will fix it up ASAP

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users