#1 Darksavage

Rookie

• The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 5 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 23 June 2012 - 05:10 PM

Hello everyone,

I am planning to invest into this game as I am an avid mechwarrior fan, and even played the table top version of the game in the younger years of my life. However I have no intentions of leading a clan/guild in this game as I am leading my current guild in the upcomming game GuildWars 2, and remain a strong presence in STO. I am looking for a good group to join with, along with those of my team that will also be playing MWO. I have looked through the forumns and seen multiple posts, but again my time is limited, so instead I'm creating this thread.

If you are a guild/clan forming up for House Kurita, post here and give me details about your group and any information you can provide about your group. Post the following below as a reply to this thread. Thank you for your time, and I will be checking this thread on a regular basis.

Point of Contact:
Guild Name:
Guild Website:
Third Party Communication: Vent, Teamspeak, etc.

Third Party Communication Information:
--------------------------------------------------------------
This is my example.

Point of Contact: Darksavage
Guild Name: Lafamilia
Guild Website: www.lafamilia.guildportal.com
TPC: Ventrilo
TPC Info: server: neon.typefrag.com, port 13499. No password till i create your account.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to hop on vent and look for me so we can make future arrangments as well. I will be interviewing the guilds as much as you guys would want to interview me. I may bring close to 10-15 other players. Please post if your interested.

ty,

Darksavage,

#2 BoxOfAids

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 175 posts
  • LocationMA, USA

Posted 23 June 2012 - 06:24 PM

We'd probably be interested in you guys over at 3rd Amphigean LAG, I'll let Hayden make the post though lol

#3 Omdra

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 23 June 2012 - 07:14 PM

I know it kind of ended up on page 3 of this subforum, but have a look in this...

http://mwomercs.com/...3-player-units/

rgds
Om

Edited by Omdra, 23 June 2012 - 07:15 PM.

#4 Hayden

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 1,997 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 03:27 PM

Point of Contact: Hayden (me)
Guild name: 3rd Amphigean Light Assault Group
Guild Website: http://alag.enjin.com/
Third Party Communication: Mumble (we will have a server set up sooner than later).

The most notable aspect about our group is our semi-indipendent companies. Our base unit of organization are companies rather than lances, and companies are treated as quasi-indipendent units. The unit also features an in-house ranking system used to establish a chain of command within companies and the broader unit, hoever discipline and coordination within individual companies ultimately falls to the company commander (a Captain). This allows things to be more serious or lax depending on individual companies. Things are still in the formative process, and there are no plans to begin playing other games for "practice" before moving on to MWO. On paper we have a command lance and are forming two companies (Alpha is being formed from open recruiting, Bravo is being formed from a similar merger with another group, such as what you propose). Our actual strength though is just over a single company, but we are growing as we near launch.

#5 Darksavage

Rookie

• The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 5 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 26 June 2012 - 03:40 PM

Hello Hayden,

It looks like out of the 105 views, your the only group that showed interest.

Hope on vent with me and chances are you'll be in our guest room, but someone should come and check to see who you are. Not sure why mumble is the choice for voice chat, but perhaps we can discuss this more in my office on vent. I am known as Godfather in the guild, and I'll make an offer you can't refuse.

Godfather,

#6 Hayden

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 1,997 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 11:47 PM

View PostDarksavage, on 26 June 2012 - 03:40 PM, said:

Hello Hayden,

It looks like out of the 105 views, your the only group that showed interest.

Hope on vent with me and chances are you'll be in our guest room, but someone should come and check to see who you are. Not sure why mumble is the choice for voice chat, but perhaps we can discuss this more in my office on vent. I am known as Godfather in the guild, and I'll make an offer you can't refuse.

Godfather,

I'm available to talk weekdays between 10 AM and 2 PM PST. Are those times good for you?

Edited by Hayden, 28 June 2012 - 11:48 PM.

#7 Darksavage

Rookie

• The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 5 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 29 June 2012 - 10:11 PM

Hayden,

I work on week days on those times, but friday I do get off work earlier, so perhaps friday next week. I'll swing by your website and get on your chat. I don't have mumble though.

#8 Hayden

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 1,997 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 02:52 AM

View PostDarksavage, on 29 June 2012 - 10:11 PM, said:

Hayden,

I work on week days on those times, but friday I do get off work earlier, so perhaps friday next week. I'll swing by your website and get on your chat. I don't have mumble though.

Alright, I'll make a point to be around!

#9 Darksavage

Rookie

• The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 5 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 12 July 2012 - 05:49 AM

Alright so it has been a struggle getting off early on friday since everyone seems to be taking vacation in the summer. I just bought the legendary pack because I want to support this game which I've been waiting for ages for someone to create. So I decided to get the pack.

Anyhow hayden I still want to get with you regarding the unit.

thanks,

Darksavage

#10 Lord Ikka

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 12 July 2012 - 06:45 AM

Good luck with Hayden and his excellent unit.

Edited by Lord Ikka, 13 July 2012 - 04:38 AM.

#11 IrishAce

• Pip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 08:13 PM

Hey Bro It IrishAce how u keeping m8

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users