#1 MrBlonde42

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 138 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 09 October 2014 - 01:55 PM

Quick list of some UI improvements I can think of:
  • Move the "social" button from the bottom, center/right to the upper, right corner. This corresponds to where the friends list pops open and requires less mouse movement.
  • When unlocking 5 tiers of weapon modules requires 15 clicks there is something wrong. How about a slider that lets me unlock levels 1-5 with 3 to 4 clicks? One click to open the standard unlock screen, but it has a slider with positions/indentations that I can pull from left to right labelled 1,2,3,4,5. The screen should update description and GXP prices, an <Unlock> Button and a <Cancel> Button. There can be an optional confirmation window.
  • While I was in the "purchasable" mechlab looking at the new Adder mechs I'd click <Mech Details>, inspect the mech, and when I was done I'd leave the screen and be back in my "Owned" mechs section instead of "Purchasable". If I'm looking at a mech's loadout I probably want to buy one, let me stay in "Purchasable."
  • This is less important, but how about adding a (x) number of mechs owned in the <ALL>,<LIGHT>,<MEDIUM>,<HEAVY>,<ASSAULT>,<CHAMPION>, and <HERO> buttons in the mechlab? <TRIAL> can use the number of mechs on trial.
  • While in Inventory, tell me how many my mechs, equipment, and modules are worth total and in those categories.
Lastly, Thank You for refreshing the GXP when unlocking modules.

Forum logged me out while I was typing this (I had just logged in to type this post) I'll clean it up this afternoon.

Edited by MrBlonde42, 09 October 2014 - 02:16 PM.

#2 MrBlonde42

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 138 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 26 October 2014 - 04:08 PM

Guess I'll bump my own thread to try and support Kin3ticX's idea from outreachHPG. Which is, updating the "hover" over a mech info screen with more useful information like which engine is installed, a heatsink counter, and module installed summary as my main reasons for supporting his idea.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users