4 replies to this topic

#1 JukiMax

• Pip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 13 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 10 October 2014 - 02:39 AM

I post in a support ticket on Wednesday concerning a purchase of 12k of MC that got charged from my card but never updated on my account, after waiting few hours. There has no been response at all! I started a second ticket on thursday, and even send a receipt with the same results.

I am aware that this is not the location for this kind of post, but MC:s should update instant, like they do to my friends and also my earlier times when i purchased them.

Question, why i have not received any kind of response?

Is the person in charge of customer support out sick or something? Are support tickets just not getting submitted?

I would call and speak to someone directly, but I can't seem to find a phone number to call.

Is it true that i don't have any other option than PayPal dispute to get this done and my money back or MC:s to my account?

Just wondering how it could be like this??.

Edited by Nikolai Lubkiewicz, 24 October 2014 - 06:40 PM.

#2 ImperialKnight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,733 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 02:54 AM

massive backlog of tickets since IGP handed over support to PGI. send Russ a PM here or whatchamacallit him on Twitter

#3 JukiMax

• Pip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 13 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 10 October 2014 - 03:16 AM

I send twitter half an hour ago to @MechWarriorF2P and @russ_bullock and write few mails and updates to support@mwomercs.com in these 3 days. None of them answered yet :/.

Edited by JukiMax, 10 October 2014 - 03:17 AM.

#4 JukiMax

• Pip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 13 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 10 October 2014 - 09:47 AM

Thank you Russ Bullock and support!

This has been taken care of now!

#5 Bront

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 4,212 posts
  • LocationInternet

Posted 10 October 2014 - 01:11 PM

At the moment, they have a 2-3 day backlog. This is better than the week backlog they had earlier. They're working on it. Glad you got taken care of.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users