73 replies to this topic

#1 SoHxPaladin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 266 posts
  • LocationSleipnir Cameron

Posted 20 October 2014 - 07:09 AM

Hell`s Horses is where the man is more important than the machine. It is a Clan that understands the value of a person even if they are freebirth. While other clan mech warriors may sneer at the tank, the infantry, and place personal skill at the pinnacle of worth a good horseman will understand that the skill of the team is in fact superior.

Hell`s Horses Alpha Galaxy is organized as a combat unit. Our sole purpose is to compete in community warfare by organizing multiple skilled and drilled 12 man teams. We are organized as a Dagger Star aligned unit with the intent to work with other clan units to take planets from the Inner Sphere. The unit is founded on three basic principles.

1. A person must have the skill needed to keep up with the unit in all environments and at all combat ranges. Situational awareness, accuracy, and terrain knowledge are key.

2. A person must understand that he is part of a team and as such should conduct himself in an appropriate manner. That means each member should be thinking and contributing member and not a disruptive one. A play to win attitude is a must and that means accepting that some mechs are flat better than others as are some weapons. If we must brawl to win that’s fine if we must snipe that’s fine to whatever it takes to get the Win nothing else matters.

3. The group is focused and not going to change. We intend to do CW which requires skill, numbers and high activity. We will not dilute the skill but we will also not ignore the need for numbers. Players must understand that CW will require daily play by the group which means an average of 4 or 5 nights a week of play per a person during the CW prime times for NA.

To apply you must have clan mechs and be able to play on a regular basis during the prime time zones for the continental USA. Skill testing will occur in both small groups and large groups. There will be a Trial of Position held for each member who shows the ability and attitude to join. Merit will be rewarded with responsibility if a person accepts it.
There is no application to fill out. There is a private TS3 server and an office on Clan Hub. If you are interested message me here on the forums, with a private forum message, or find us on the Clan Hub TS server, Strana Mechty. Another point of contact is Grantham Besat.

http://hellshorsestouman.enjin.com/ is also our website if you want to get a hold of us there. application there is not required.

Passage 13
" From the fires of Eden came John Fletcher,

A true warrior, leader of men, not of machines.
His wisdom became that of a new Clan
That challenged even the mightiest of 'Mechs.
-- The Remembrance, Passage 13, Verse 1, Lines 1-4
We are Hell`s Horses Alpha Galaxy the Stampede of Steel. We will not yield nor turn aside from our path. We are of one mind and one purpose.
Passage 1
" Hark children of the Clans,

To the wisdom of Kerensky and your forebears,
Know what has come before;
Remember it as you strive toward the future.
-- The Remembrance, Passage 1, Verse 1, Lines 1-4
Passage 24
" Liberation and justice was their goal,

To purge the corruption and to make the land whole,
But through stone and sky and sand and sea,
Bitter Tear's would be Circe's legacy.
-- The Remembrance, Passage 24, Verse 1, Lines 4-7

Edited by SoHxPaladin, 26 October 2014 - 10:10 PM.

#2 FearNotDeath

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 305 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 20 October 2014 - 12:35 PM

Good luck with your recruiting what is your in-game clan tag?

#3 SoHxPaladin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 266 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 03:43 PM

CHHx for now. CHHA once nikolai's team working on unit tools gets things added to change. Though we are Hell's Horses Alpha Galaxy, the moniker we will go by is Stampede of Steel.

Edited by SoHxPaladin, 20 October 2014 - 03:52 PM.

#4 PASHA

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2022 Gold Champ
  • CS 2022 Gold Champ
  • 149 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 04:31 PM

I can vouche to say that these pilots are very easy to get along with. If you are looking for a new Clan unit to join it's worth checking them out.

Good luck on your recruitment <S>

-Pasha Osis

#5 _Comrade_

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 07:55 PM

Good luck hell's horse alpha galaxy

and when CW is finally out, come fight alongside your fellow jade falcon and smoke crusader brothers :)

Edited by Grimwill, 23 October 2014 - 07:56 PM.

#6 Gyrok

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 23 October 2014 - 09:49 PM

You might discuss Alpha Galaxy or not with the other Hell's Horses...

Otherwise, good luck.

#7 Grantham Besat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 09:49 PM

One thing I truly hope for and that I will devote my energy to is the capture of Terra by the clans. We all need to work towards that.

#8 SoHxPaladin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 266 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 11:27 AM

thank you pasha. i hope we can do some friendly small unit scrims in the future for bragging rights, and to test that skill u seem to think i have gained XD. cheers

#9 Grantham Besat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 06:47 AM

Ok some people have asked us to add more ways to contact us so in the interest of making it easier to find us I am working on a site.

http://hellshorsesto....enjin.com/home

Consider this one more way to reach us not a required app. We will use the site as a tool to coordinate the clan as it grows. It is new and unfinished but I think I have the important parts working.

#10 Grantham Besat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 04:54 PM

bump gaining numbers and still on target

#11 SoHxPaladin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 266 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 10:12 PM

we had an awesome weekend, added some skilled players, and shot robots to little bits! shameless bump for the page as well XD

#12 TreeJet

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 10:49 PM

Inspired by my awesome unit leaving wrecked mechs on the battlefield all night long! You guys are the best!

Hell's Touch

The smoke billowed from the smoldering carcasses of the mechs strewn across the valley floor. The haze carried the stench of burnt metal, bone and brimstone from the ruptured volcano into his stifling cockpit. The horror of the massacre unfolded as he inspected the damage to the mechs. The puncture wounds of Gauss rifle fire and scorch marks of large lasers riddled the cockpit of each mechanized monstrosity outfitted with short range weapons. The final piece of the puzzle presented itself in the tree line. Burned with impunity for the dead were two words emblazoned upon the valley’s side. HELL’S HORSES. The creeping chill of terror he had never felt before slithered up his spine and he began to pray for salvation. The Devil answered his prayer with a Gauss round to the cockpit of his Locust.

Edited by TreeJet, 27 October 2014 - 10:50 PM.

#13 SixstringSamurai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 930 posts
  • LocationYou Guys Are So Bad I'm Moving To The Moon

Posted 28 October 2014 - 09:24 AM

View PostGyrok, on 23 October 2014 - 09:49 PM, said:

You might discuss Alpha Galaxy or not with the other Hell's Horses...

Otherwise, good luck.

Why they are not worthy of it. I'd take CHHx pilots over them anyday.

I mean you guys are diet CSJx right Dasa?

#14 DasaDevil

Banned - Cheating

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 189 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 10:04 AM

View PostSixStringSamurai, on 28 October 2014 - 09:24 AM, said:

Just 1 calorie! Only enough to tickle your fancy.

#15 Gyrok

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 28 October 2014 - 12:03 PM

View PostSixStringSamurai, on 28 October 2014 - 09:24 AM, said:

Why they are not worthy of it. I'd take CHHx pilots over them anyday.

That was specifically in case the other Hell's Horses were already claiming Alpha Galaxy.

It was purely out of consideration for Dark DeLaurel and his guys.

#16 Lukoi Banacek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 01:05 PM

View PostGyrok, on 28 October 2014 - 12:03 PM, said:

That was specifically in case the other Hell's Horses were already claiming Alpha Galaxy.

It was purely out of consideration for Dark DeLaurel and his guys.

I sat in for a big chunk of their coordinations with CHH and its about as well orchestrated as it can be. Dont sweat it.

#17 SoHxPaladin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 266 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 02:27 PM

View PostTreeJet, on 27 October 2014 - 10:49 PM, said:

Inspired by my awesome unit leaving wrecked mechs on the battlefield all night long! You guys are the best!

Hell's Touch

The smoke billowed from the smoldering carcasses of the mechs strewn across the valley floor. The haze carried the stench of burnt metal, bone and brimstone from the ruptured volcano into his stifling cockpit. The horror of the massacre unfolded as he inspected the damage to the mechs. The puncture wounds of Gauss rifle fire and scorch marks of large lasers riddled the cockpit of each mechanized monstrosity outfitted with short range weapons. The final piece of the puzzle presented itself in the tree line. Burned with impunity for the dead were two words emblazoned upon the valley’s side. HELL’S HORSES. The creeping chill of terror he had never felt before slithered up his spine and he began to pray for salvation. The Devil answered his prayer with a Gauss round to the cockpit of his Locust.

and you said you still have a while before you get published? not with writing like that sir!

View PostDasaDevil, on 28 October 2014 - 10:04 AM, said:

Just 1 calorie! Only enough to tickle your fancy.

talk about a pickmeup during a really ****** day!!

#18 Red Legs Greaves

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cadet
  • Cadet
  • 348 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 28 October 2014 - 09:27 PM

Hail Clan Hell's Horse. I am the Galaxy Commander for Clan Spirit Cat and we are looking for potential allies or atleast potential sparring partners. We would love to get together with you guys and do some drops either as a combined force or hold some friendly trials. So if you are interested hit us up in game or on our website. We have ambassador positions so if you want you can sign up so it is easier for us to communicate.

http://clan-spirit-cat.enjin.com/home

Clan-Spirit-Cat.enjinvoice.com

Red Legs Greaves

#19 SoHxPaladin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 266 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 12:16 PM

^^roger that

#20 TheSilken

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,492 posts
  • LocationLost in The Warp

Posted 29 October 2014 - 12:43 PM

View PostGrantham Besat, on 23 October 2014 - 09:49 PM, said:

One thing I truly hope for and that I will devote my energy to is the capture of Terra by the clans. We all need to work towards that.

Well then Grantham I suggest that you all, and all of the other Clans for that matter, try and keep up with the Smoke Jaguars onslaught ;)

Edited by TheSilkenPimp, 29 October 2014 - 12:54 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users