#1 Ratso

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 305 posts
  • LocationKhimki

Posted 22 October 2014 - 12:44 PM

Hellow PGi.

I downloaded the new patch and eagerly rushed to the mechlab that would finally see the new Centurion customization.

I'll be honest - what I saw struck right in the heart.

It's really sloppy, not talented work, just a desire to do so would be easier to show what some assembly Centurion with two or three guns in hand.

Hands now looks disrespectful - it has decreased in size, turned out something like the stump of a pirate, it does not display the power concealed in his hand.

It's a shame that the original great idea, and even more insulting that that was a very beautiful and high-quality implementation is already in the game, falling into the abyss of the reluctance to bother the artistic part.

And I would understand if you really respected PGI could not have done a beautiful hand, but that hand until the last patch was a great example of what you can do and do well, nice and original.

Let's stop and think - can not be changed in such a sloppy way hand Centurion? Maybe there is another way?

And finally, in order not to be unfounded are several screenshots and a comparison of the original art, which originally inspired artists MWO

This problem also applies to the whole concept of mech customization redesign in general. An especially striking example is the Catapult.

Old hands style - good caliber!
Posted Image

New hand. This is AC20? What a...
Posted Image

and in classic Centurion in lore - caliber is good ))
Posted Image

#2 DEMAX51

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,269 posts
  • LocationThe cockpit of my Jenner

Posted 22 October 2014 - 12:57 PM

Relax. They've already said they're fixing it in an upcoming patch. Probably on November 4th.

#3 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 22 October 2014 - 01:36 PM

Thanks. I'll admit the design needs work, but I just don't think the new look is popular.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users