- - - - -

Bonus Premium Time

7 replies to this topic

#1 Pixel Banana

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 01:25 AM

Hello when I joined mwo and downloaded the game I was set to a link which had a link saying something along the lines of "click here for 2 day bonus premium time" I do not seem to have 2 days of premium time, Do I get this after my cadet status has finished ?

#2 IraqiWalker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 24 October 2014 - 01:52 AM

It could be that premium time is active for you right now. Also, this premium time activates as soon as you log in, and starts counting down. So it could be that you have gone through it. Also, I thought it was 2 hours, not 2 days. I could be wrong.

#3 Redshift2k5

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 11,975 posts
  • LocationNewfoundland

Posted 24 October 2014 - 02:10 AM

I'd love to see the actual text & link that came with that. If there is a new promotion, I'm not aware of it.

The premium time either activated itself when you logged in, or is waiting to be activated.
  • Did you get a blue click to 'redeem items' popup box when you logged into the game?
  • Do you have a blue Activate button on the left side underneath the premium time counter?

#4 Pixel Banana

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 02:40 AM

I'm sorry I cant remember Just after I created the account I was sent to " The Launchpad " I think, there was a picture of a lady on some sort of comms system and 3 pictures taking up the bottom half of my screen . It's all a bit hazy !

#5 Ghogiel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2021 Gold Champ
  • CS 2021 Gold Champ
  • 6,852 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 02:56 AM

View PostPixel Banana, on 24 October 2014 - 02:40 AM, said:

I'm sorry I cant remember Just after I created the account I was sent to " The Launchpad " I think, there was a picture of a lady on some sort of comms system and 3 pictures taking up the bottom half of my screen . It's all a bit hazy !

Yeah thats on this page>
http://mwomercs.com/game/download

after you click download you can click the redeem premium time (the atlas image in the middle.)

#6 Pixel Banana

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 03:48 AM

YES ... that's the one ... didn't get any premium time though.

#7 Gabriel Sapphon

• Pip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 04:05 AM

I did this myself 2 weeks ago and it applied 24hrs of premium time for me. Check ingame to see if it has a countdown timer above your credit income in the bottom left corner. Found it difficult to understand if it had activated for me when I did the same thing. IF it has not applied then click the download link given above again, click download and the page will refresh with the new page to activate the premium time again (Don't forget to cancel the new download).

#8 Redshift2k5

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 11,975 posts
  • LocationNewfoundland

Posted 24 October 2014 - 05:30 AM

Last time I made a new account they didn't have the bonus prem time, I'll have to go through it again to have a look and document the process so we have an up to date guide to collecting the prem time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users