- - - - -

Searching For Old Buds -=Di=-

3 replies to this topic

#1 Sairon Damage Inc

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 03:11 PM

~S~
I played MPBT Solaris on AOL and then a while on Gamestorm in -=Damage Inc=- .
I only remember a few Names actually like Rocka, Siiski (spelling?) , Raygun and my German buddy Raider (im German too).
My handle back then was Lt.Col Sairon -=DI=-*RRO (or something along this..long time ago)
Sorry for posting this in here, cant post in offtopic and the like.
Most noteable memorys i have was the goodbye to Rocka where we all stood in a cirle, he jumped and we fired our weapons in the air aswell as on Gamestorm getting into a Huge Fight as -=MDI=- (maximum damage inc).
If anyone from the old days is out there, please get your hand up ;-)
cheers
Lt.Col Sairon -=DI=-*RRO

#2 whiskey tango foxtrot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 1,075 posts
  • LocationWith the Wolfs

Posted 28 October 2014 - 03:18 PM

As someone who played MPBT on AOL , welcome . ( sorry can't remember any names , waayy to long ago )

<S> Whiskey.

#3 kosmos1214

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • 776 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 02:35 PM

well i never played the older games before but welcome and i wish you luck finding your friends

#4 RazorbeastFXK3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts
  • LocationSyracuse, NY

Posted 30 October 2014 - 10:38 AM

It would be awesome if you found any of your "old buds" from previous versions of Mechwarrior. My first online experience with Mechwarrior was with msngamingzone in thecombatleague through Mechwarrior 3. I was in Clan Mongoose as CM_Razorbeast and when that split up I joined Mechanized Assault Recon as MAR_Aeolus. It was good times up until both Mechwarrior 3 and Mechwarrior 4 were removed from the mgz's server list. To this day I don't know why they were removed considering the attendance was always rather high and very organized.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users