• 26 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 16 November 2014 - 03:16 PM

Clan Mechs should have bases with

>Clan ER Large Laser turrets
>Clan Gauss Rifle Turrets
>Base Walls
>Base Shield barrier and Generator
>Every Clan Mech base should have 1 Mech Garrison Patrol of 2 Clan Vulture Mechs and 2 Clan Cougars Mechs.
>Clan Mech Bases and squads should be allowed to call in Helios for back up along with Tanks with 1 Clan PPC and 1 Clan LRM 20 or 1 Clan LRM 10.

Each Clan Faction Should have the option to design
>Base Flags
>Clan Base colors
>Clan Mech Patrol colors

Reg Mechs should have the similar options but not to where Clan Mechs are made less valuable or their bases.

Everyone is welcome to look at my other Posts and comments
Hope all viewers like this Posting have fun Mech Warriors.

Edited by ROB275, 16 November 2014 - 03:35 PM.

#2 Lucky Moniker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 452 posts
  • LocationSeaside, CA

Posted 16 November 2014 - 03:29 PM

And i wish I had a pony but we can not always get what we want. quiaff?

On a serious note, allowing half of these things would only be halfway vaguely acceptable if the IS had a similar thing in place. You really are just wishlisting a scenario here, Mech Partols? Tank support? Way outside of the scope of MW:O.

If this is what you are looking for there is always MW:LL. (not saying that with spite, honestly if you want mixed arms Battletech it is good fun)

#3 ROB275

• PipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 26 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 16 November 2014 - 03:46 PM

View PostLucky Moniker, on 16 November 2014 - 03:29 PM, said:

And i wish I had a pony but we can not always get what we want. quiaff?

On a serious note, allowing half of these things would only be halfway vaguely acceptable if the IS had a similar thing in place. You really are just wishlisting a scenario here, Mech Partols? Tank support? Way outside of the scope of MW:O.

If this is what you are looking for there is always MW:LL. (not saying that with spite, honestly if you want mixed arms Battletech it is good fun)

All im thinking is some things could be added and i already listed a post for the IS in General Discussion so everyone can talk about this and see if its a good idea in their minds too.
Im not saying this should just be for one side look at the bottom part of my post you will see me talking about it being for reg mechs another words for the IS too.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users