Pgi Can You Please Sort Out Your Support!

General

2 replies to this topic

#1 Primetimex

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bludgeon
  • The Bludgeon
  • 353 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 04:32 AM

Sooooo..... it's been about 11 days since I sent a ticket with dxdiag.txt attachment to support@mwomercs.com to let them know specifically about the frequent freezing issues in Mining Collective map on my GTX 980.

And ... 11 days on to today - NOTHING, no response, no automated receipt of ticket - NOTHING.

FIX THIS JOKE OF A GAME PGI - it is pretty much the only game the runs like a dog on the current top of the line graphics card. I have made the effort to detail the issue to you and attached necessary dxdiag.txt.

If you really can't be stuffed and/or busy making the next wave of mech sales and can't be bothered anymore about SUPPORT say so so I can just uninstall this game and let everyone know not to trust PGI anymore.

Rant over ... another ticket outstanding with no apparent resolution was about the ping itself - that has also gone unanswered while I asked them to follow up with Jon - in the meantime my ping has fixed itself dunno what, why or where, who if at all fixed it.

You're very quick to fix up sales errors and orders PGI, get back on the 8-ball and do the same for technical issues for god's sakes.

#2 Alexander Garden

Producer

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 04:05 PM

Hi Robo,

We've been able to work with a number of ISPs since the submission of your connectivity ticket to improve their routing methods to the new data center. As mentioned in the last reply to your ticket on October 26th, I discussed your specific case with Jon at the time. Since then it appears that your ISP is among those in the region that have adjusted their routing to run more efficiently, but they didn't provide any follow-up to Jon's inquiry informing us of this change. Apologies for the lack of updates there.

A response to your performance ticket is just about to go out.

#3 Night Fury76

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 300 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 18 November 2014 - 11:09 AM

Make that performance stuff public or pined or added to the faq please.

We are always in a constant battle for good fps under the extreme ingame conditions, ie being spammed with clan no damage missiles and trying to get shots off and I know you know it tanks the fps along with water and shadows.

The only solution is to run lower settings for those peak times, one day I would like to play this game in the pretty graphics you made it from. Note I was going to buy a new graphics cards but after posts like the above, it does not seam like it would fix things

If it wasn't battletech ip the performance issues would have killed it for me a long time ago.

cheers

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users