11 replies to this topic

#1 Glamdring

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 41 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 20 November 2014 - 09:10 AM

I'm looking to join a clan that isn't obsessed with competitive leagues and meta team builds. I just want chill people to hang out with and do pug drops, private matches, and community warfare with.

#2 SgtSkullShatter

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 83 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 20 November 2014 - 09:57 AM

Yo, we are a bunch of laid back guys who fit your description! Come check us out at http://clan-spirit-c...com/recruitment and our TS is Clan-Spirit-Cat.enjinvoice.com

#3 Summon3r

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,291 posts
  • Locationowning in sommet non meta

Posted 20 November 2014 - 10:18 AM

Hey glamdring come check us out at cwdg.us (sorry for no link on cell lol). We play both comp and casual and are currently preparing for comm warfare. We aren't obsessed with meta so to speak but there is a time and place for both meta and fun builds :)

#4 Will9761

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,581 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 10:29 AM

I would be happy to recruit you to Clan Goliath Scorpion. We are a group who likes to hang out and have fun. We do not have schedules for appearances and you will not be ex-communicated for real-life issue.

If you are interested, check out our clan here:
http://cgsphantoms.enjin.com

or PM me if you have questions.

#5 speedy mechanic

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 144 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 10:29 AM

http://www.widowmakers.com Clan Widow Makers have been around a while and is mostly casual drops with weekly training and practice. Current unit size is over 100 so likely to see someone online, also there's talk of league drops but not forced to participate. Give us a look if interested pm me and I can relay the pw to our private TS :) o7

#6 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 20 November 2014 - 10:53 AM

Posted Image

Greetings Glamdring, I thought I would make you aware of The Dark Born.

The Dark Born represents elements of the Dark Caste from Clan society, who are associated as nefarious characters from multiple origins. Normally represented as bandits within the Clan worlds they also have mercantile and other associations deep within its Dark recesses. Please note however that this unique kind of game play will be treated with some maturity and that respect to other pilots in MWO will be expected. So other than reasonable RP elements presented as part of the role to make the experience more enjoyable, any personal disrespect to other players or units outside of this context will not be tolerated.

The Dark Born community then represents both lone wolves and pilots interested in playing in more team work orientated game play like 12 man competitions though the focus of the game play will be orientated towards Community Warfare where the use of the Clan Loyalist faction will be employed for game play options initially but also the ability to switch factional allegiances for alternative tech use (this will be decided by the group). This recognising a complete spectrum of player interests from casuals to more competitive as well as veterans or newer players. The Dark Born is a Bandit group and a site for individual lone wolf players who want to play this game with a more "criminal" perspective as part of Clan society. This with a hope that PGI will represent this style of game play with more distinctive options for CW in the future.

The community has both a forum site and TS3 Server with various tools and links to other community sites to give a comprehensive guidance to playing MWO in the Dark Caste. This includes a Codex and RIG (WEB tools) that have been developed to make use of the MWO pilot stats and provide not only pilot awareness data but also these to be compared against specific Mech builds, training aspects and guides that are being incorporated to help pilots in their various team games with an appropriate command structure known as "The Silk" to also help guide these interests. In addition new features are being developed as alternative trial systems different from Clan Zellbrigen that helps personify the interests of this group better represent a more criminal social interpretation. A training course for orientation is in development with a view to expanding the pilot training requirements as things progress and become more established.

Diplomatic interests with other groups are also being established to help provide gameplay opportunities and further social interests as the Dark Born group develops. This also identifies with the idea of respectfully keeping player and RP interests separate despite obvious canon associations with the Clans. As such we are representative as part of the Clan society and their community interests being included in the Clan community forums etc. Our operational services brochure is active which accounts for a list of unit services we can potentially offer other units.

The Dark Born site can be found here: http://mwodarkborn.enjin.com which includes the TS3 server details for use. So even if you want to join as a visitor or lone wolf before considering committing to joining more organised elements of the unit this is acceptable where the interest with this element of game play and Clan society exists in MWO.

Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies, and bacon doughnuts dipped in JD.

Regards,

Noesis,
Governor

#7 SoHxPaladin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 266 posts
  • LocationSleipnir Cameron

Posted 20 November 2014 - 01:53 PM

If you, Glamdring, are wanting to focus on community warfare with a group that will be competitive, then hit us up at Clan Hells' Horses-Stampede of Steel.

We are looking for pilots willing to learn and play with a team that also knows how to have a good time. If interested shoot me a message in the forums or in game. Good hunting trothkin.

#8 Malekhai

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 100 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 20 November 2014 - 02:09 PM

Greetings Glamdring,

Clan Wolverine is currently recruiting. We are a casual group for approx. 20-30 pilots depending on the time of day/week. We are casual and plan on taking contracts in Community Warfare but more so because everyone just likes big stompy robots and blowing stuff up. I would say the group as a whole generally steers away from meta and does their own thing with the mechs in a way that fits each person better.

If interested check us out at http://clanwolverine.enjin.com/

See you in the verse,

Malekhai

#9 Glamdring

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 41 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 20 November 2014 - 02:29 PM

Thanks to everyone who responded. I'll be in touch with a few of you to hammer out the details and make a decision within the next couple days. Thanks again everybody.

#10 John Winters

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 123 posts
  • LocationWithin the Vision.

Posted 20 November 2014 - 10:20 PM

Hope to see you soon!

#11 Thoman Coston

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • 225 posts
  • LocationClan Occupation zone

Posted 20 November 2014 - 10:30 PM

throwing in http://www.diamondshiver.net/
In case you want to swim with the Diamond Sharks

#12 Garuss Acine

• PipPipPip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 73 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 06:50 AM

Just in case you are still looking.

The Death Adders are a new unit looking to grow. The unit is lore friendly, but a wealth of knowledge on the lore is not needed to join. The unit's over all goal will be to fight in community warfare, when it arrives. Our primary focus will be on having fun, first and foremost.

If your looking for a unit with a friendly atmosphere, desire to grow better as both a team player and individual, come give us a try!

We have a raidcall channel, feel free to drop in and say hey.
Raidcall channel ID: 9933756

And of course a website, ready for use: http://zetagalaxy.enjin.com/home

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users