A Lot Of My Group Gone To Elsewhere, Any Other Groups Out Here That Are Flexible?

13 replies to this topic

#1 luxebo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,342 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 02:06 PM

A lot of my group is pretty bored of the game and has left for other games (though I'm still buddies with them, it's not like I got kicked out).

I haven't had much luck on my own as the pugs (esp this tourney) have a mind on their own. In fact, I've basically won 2 matches this entire tourney. Basically I would like to get the Victor for both accounts, but it's not likely considering I've been playing a while and haven't gotten much.

However my mic is also being borrowed by a few friends, and normally I can't even use it anyway cause I end up being too late at night when everyone is sleeping around me. I can still use Ts3 but most of my comms will be through game chat. This is likely for a lot of situations and I doubt I can really speak with a mic most of the time. If a group is flexible enough that they won't mind me not with a mic then that'll be cool!

The game in general has been sucking for myself, as pugs stay pugs, and most of my group is gone out now, except really me and a couple guys. I used to enjoy group que but not many around, so I would struggle in CW and can't participate much in group. I don't mind factions but generally I'll stick to my own group in terms of factions (mercs). In CW I will support a good faction though whether Clan/IS.

Anyway, any groups willing to invite me once in a good while for the holidays and maybe a chance for my 20?

Edit: People told me to remove the name, though I thought it was only if I supported myself on the forums using that account that was against the code of conduct. I can go ahead and say the name through personal message though if anyone needs for verification.

Edited by luxebo, 23 November 2014 - 12:09 PM.

#2 Redshift2k5

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 11,975 posts
  • LocationNewfoundland

Posted 22 November 2014 - 04:39 PM

You can join us on DHB if you like! TS3 server info is available on our website http://www.deathshandbrigade.net/ (although technical issues often shuffles us over to a secondary location on the NGNG server)

Wherever you end up, good luck with the challenge!

#3 HimseIf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Visekorporal
  • 270 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationAotearoa

Posted 22 November 2014 - 04:57 PM

i think i have a link in my sig' to some people who let anyone hang out with them their website might, or should have a link to a comm thing if that's ur thing. Show them excellent plans or something.

#4 Moku

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 1,257 posts
  • LocationSolaris VII

Posted 22 November 2014 - 05:06 PM

Anyone who's friendly and mature is welcome to drop with 10th Solaris Rangers for casual fun. If you don't like speaking, can't chat, or just quiet that's fine as long as you can type coherently in TS3. Visit our site to see if we're online. We generally play between 8-11pm EST.
steiner.teamspeak3.org PW: 1kill

Moku 10SR
10th Solaris Rangers

#5 JaegerDjinn

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 156 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA,USA

Posted 22 November 2014 - 05:52 PM

We would love too have you come hang with us in the iron serpents just like himself posted.We are a strong playing group of players that likes too have fun and kill some mechs.

#6 JaegerDjinn

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 156 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA,USA

Posted 22 November 2014 - 05:59 PM

Luxebo i sent both accounts a friend invite. please except them and i will get you into a group drop with the Serpent.

#7 luxebo

• The 1 Percent
  • 2,342 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 06:13 PM

Cool, thanks all! Might hop on to one of your servers if there is room/people on tonight (and possibly, though I play PST, normally some afternoons during weekends and some nights during weekends. Maybe I might hop on once in a while in weekdays when I have free time and/or there is a patch.) Oh as in weekends usually I mean Fri-Sat-Sun. I usually either have to work or wake up late so I most likely can't run the game mornings/early afternoons.

Thanks Red, both of you FRR men, and Moku; I might join in a few matches here and there. I do still have a few people in my own respective group, but a lot of times there is no one around so I end up pugging, which makes me quite angry since they never listen.

I'll try not to rage/do stupid things/not be smart/human errors but I'm still human so there might be issues here and there as I'm playing. Most of the time I'm not going to be with a mic due to real life issues like the mic itself damaged, someone borrowing, or someone sleeping around, but I can still be on Ts3 most of the time.

Thanks again all.

Edit: I have to eat a quick dinner and finish up some work quickly so I might be on around 7/8 to around 12 PST, which means I might not be on when you guys are sadly today (tomorrow?). I'll be sure to pick up the invites though. ;)

Edited by luxebo, 23 November 2014 - 12:05 PM.

#8 luxebo

• The 1 Percent
  • 2,342 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 12:08 AM

Good group work if anyone that was in the group is on the forums! Had a lot of fun even though it was basically a pug merc group with no Ts3. Have 7 now for the Victor. :)

#9 luxebo

• The 1 Percent
  • 2,342 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 12:23 PM

Just a quick update, I've a new mic gotten over the Merc Net Black Market. Er I mean Black Friday. :P

However I will not be able to use ALL of the time. Sometime I only can stay for a little bit of time therefore not using the mic, or someone is borrowing or people are sleeping. But otherwise at least I've a stronger mic now. :)

#10 luxebo

• The 1 Percent
  • 2,342 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 03:41 PM

Hey guys, just asking is there an advantage to join one faction or another? I might join up with FRR since I want to get one faction to level 20 and then grind more or less here and there.

I will be also joining with a couple others to one faction. Can someone explain benefits maybe? How would losing LP work? Would I lose rewards too?

Regardless I will join a faction for a 7 day trial till maybe I can buddy up with some folks here or there. Congrats PGI for releasing CW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

#11 Spagb0ls

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 64 posts
  • LocationLeeds YORKSHIRE

Posted 12 December 2014 - 02:42 PM

Hi Luxebo,

Sound like you are looking for a merc unit. Luckily Wolf Spiders is a merc unit, we play CW and some competitive leagues, you are welcome to join us for drops. Currently aligned to Davion for CW. EU and NA timeszones.

Our recruitment thread: http://mwomercs.com/...0-wolf-spiders/

Or just drop by our TS wsb.ts.nfoservers.com a chat.

Cheers,

Spag.

#12 InspectorG

• The Boombox
  • The Boombox
  • 4,469 posts
  • LocationCleveland, Ohio

Posted 16 December 2014 - 06:31 PM

View Postluxebo, on 11 December 2014 - 03:41 PM, said:

Hey guys, just asking is there an advantage to join one faction or another? I might join up with FRR since I want to get one faction to level 20 and then grind more or less here and there.

I will be also joining with a couple others to one faction. Can someone explain benefits maybe? How would losing LP work? Would I lose rewards too?

Regardless I will join a faction for a 7 day trial till maybe I can buddy up with some folks here or there. Congrats PGI for releasing CW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

FRR?

Join the 'original' PUG LIFE.

PM cSand, we have a month contract with FRR. We are pretty casual. Average skill. Superior lols. No drama.

#13 soaq

• PipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 51 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 12:07 AM

Check out Comstar Irregulars @ Comstarirregulars.com or on the comstar NA teamspeak @ na1.mech-connect.net. we are a large merc unit with members from all over the world, open 24/7. hope to see you there!
~soaq

#14 luxebo

• The 1 Percent
  • 2,342 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 12:14 AM

I do got to comstar's servers occasionally to use it's Ts3 servers, but atm I'm basically with all FRR units (played some CW with a 12 man, was incredibly fun and crushed little Clanners down to the ground!) I was convinced by the guys at Iron Serpent to join so I guess I will be in FRR for a while. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users