#21 Warchild Corsair

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Storm
  • Storm
  • 478 posts
  • LocationGER

Posted 15 December 2014 - 04:03 AM

View PostVXJaeger, on 15 December 2014 - 02:34 AM, said:

Could we create a continouos "tidal wave" on attacks?
Started by Varagian guards (they are 1TZ before us), then ASE followed by Phoenixes and onto few NA-units?
That should be effective, IF NAs are up to the task.

Count us in. Now we only need a forum or TS to share target planets without the enemy reading it.

#22 VXJaeger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wrath
  • The Wrath
  • 1,582 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 15 December 2014 - 04:39 AM

View PostWarchild Corsair, on 15 December 2014 - 04:03 AM, said:

Count us in. Now we only need a forum or TS to share target planets without the enemy reading it.

That will not be a problem. Just need to get units with their representatives, and we'll take care of the rest.
I'll try to dig Varangians out of they hiding hole later on, haven't seem them lately.

#23 Ben Delat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 4
  • Mercenary Rank 4
  • 184 posts
  • LocationSiegerland

Posted 15 December 2014 - 06:34 AM

Good some Progress. Lets fight those Teddies.^^

Btw. it was an Honour to fight on ur side on Leoben, ASE.

#24 Malzel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 268 posts
  • LocationTennessee, USA

Posted 15 December 2014 - 09:39 AM

This thread is going places.

#25 FightFox

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 105 posts
  • LocationMinsk

Posted 15 December 2014 - 10:07 AM

View PostVXJaeger, on 15 December 2014 - 04:39 AM, said:

That will not be a problem. Just need to get units with their representatives, and we'll take care of the rest.
I'll try to dig Varangians out of they hiding hole later on, haven't seem them lately.

You can write here, or just send personal message to me.

#26 Sgt C

• Pip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationKuwait

Posted 15 December 2014 - 11:08 AM

Anything happening at the moment?

#27 Richard Warts

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 421 posts
  • LocationCrash landed on Weingarten III

Posted 15 December 2014 - 11:21 AM

Posted Image

My hats off to all involved.

Thank you for coordinating with each other.

o7

Edited by Tabu 73, 15 December 2014 - 11:22 AM.

#28 Abivard

• Shredder
  • 1,935 posts
  • LocationFree Rasalhague Republic

Posted 15 December 2014 - 03:52 PM

Point fingers at PGI deciding to make the cease fire at the most convenient time for the organized clan units.

It has become very evident that the major clan units are exploiting the game mechanics of planet flips, this is not to surprising when one remembers that it was these same clan players that PGI listened to and invited to their CW planning and test servers.

In the 2 or 3 hours prior to the ceasefire the clan units are logged on and sending wave attacks of multiple organized 12 mans. It actually requires the majority of those in the America's to stay up rather later than prime time to have any impact.

But it also negates anyone's actions that were done more than 6 or so hours before the ceasefire, indeed it is really only the last 3 hours before ceasefire that any attack really matters for flipping purposes.

The FRR has more NON-American Organized units then those in other time zones. Of the NA based CW geared units, many of them normally play AFTER the ceasefire!

Tl;dr the clans slam us with dozens of premade organized 12 mans vs our handful of premade 12 mans in the final two hours before ceasefire. I have heard that more than half of their attacks kick off with no defenders, that is a free win every 10 minutes or so of real time.

At the same time we are getting hit by Steiner organized 12 mans, their handful is about equal to our handful , so.......
It being futile to attempt to out mass wave the clanners, we can best help the FRR by focusing on matching the steiners 12 for 12.

The only solution is to petition PGI for cease fire flips every 6 to 8 hours or something along those lines of locking in efforts for different timezones to have a actual impact.

PGI really needs to start Analyzing the outcomes of their decisions before they go into testing let alone full production, I strongly get the feeling that no one is ever allowed to be a devils' advocate for any ideas or concepts at PGI ;/

#29 Joe Decker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Angel
  • The Angel
  • 685 posts
  • LocationTeutoburger Forest, Lower Saxony

Posted 15 December 2014 - 04:06 PM

View PostAbivard, on 15 December 2014 - 03:52 PM, said:

But it also negates anyone's actions that were done more than 6 or so hours before the ceasefire, indeed it is really only the last 3 hours before ceasefire that any attack really matters for flipping purposes.

Would be pretty easy to have a Score over Time for holding one of more Sectors on a Planet. The longer you held a Sector the more Points you'd get. That Way they cannot simply throw multiple Units at you in the last 2 Hours. It would only give them Points for 1 Hour or so while you held the Planet - lets say 10 Hours or so. If you got the majority of Points after 24 Hours you win/hold a Planet.

That actual deadline System PGI uses (always the same Hours for the deadline) is simply unfair for many many Players around the World. They need to change that ASAP - best would be they reset the political Situation with the End of the CW BETA.

Edited by Joe Decker, 15 December 2014 - 04:10 PM.

#30 Navid A1

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2022 Gold Champ
  • CS 2022 Gold Champ
  • 4,932 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 15 December 2014 - 08:42 PM

View PostTabu 73, on 15 December 2014 - 11:21 AM, said:

Posted Image

My hats off to all involved.

Thank you for coordinating with each other.

o7

yeah...you might wanna put that cigar off before lowering your visor... it's harmful to your heath you know...! :rolleyes:

Edited by Navid A1, 16 December 2014 - 02:18 AM.

#31 Richard Warts

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 421 posts
  • LocationCrash landed on Weingarten III

Posted 15 December 2014 - 09:27 PM

Not as bad as a bullet to the head ;)

#32 FightFox

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 105 posts
  • LocationMinsk

Posted 15 December 2014 - 09:37 PM

And i need to agree with topic name. We doing it wrong. But i find a way how it do teddy bears:
Spoiler

Just spam max attack grops and destroy empty base.

#33 Conjure

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel
  • Star Colonel
  • 149 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 12:42 AM

boooo bears!

#34 Tarmok II

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Scythe
  • 118 posts
  • LocationTerra, Germany, Sachsen, Vogtland

Posted 16 December 2014 - 12:50 AM

View PostAbivard, on 15 December 2014 - 03:52 PM, said:

At the same time we are getting hit by Steiner organized 12 mans, their handful is about equal to our handful , so.......
It being futile to attempt to out mass wave the clanners, we can best help the FRR by focusing on matching the steiners 12 for 12.

y that sure would be clever ignor clans kill each other and btw it is not us attacking u it is u attacking us after all u are takeing our planets

View PostJoe Decker, on 15 December 2014 - 04:06 PM, said:

Would be pretty easy to have a Score over Time for holding one of more Sectors on a Planet. The longer you held a Sector the more Points you'd get. That Way they cannot simply throw multiple Units at you in the last 2 Hours. It would only give them Points for 1 Hour or so while you held the Planet - lets say 10 Hours or so. If you got the majority of Points after 24 Hours you win/hold a Planet.

That actual deadline System PGI uses (always the same Hours for the deadline) is simply unfair for many many Players around the World. They need to change that ASAP - best would be they reset the political Situation with the End of the CW BETA.

did hear this points over time bullshit alot and i makes no sense atall cause in a real war it does not matter how long u hold something but who holds it in the end. what we need is another attack phase time like 16h+1h ceasefire so every times zone can have a bigger impact part from time to time

Edited by Tarmok II, 16 December 2014 - 12:52 AM.

#35 Mordin Ashe

• 1,505 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 01:15 AM

I've been fighting against you this whole time and let me tell you, you aren't doing anything wrong gameplay-wise. You fight well and occasionally you can even push our planets quite fast. I see two problems.

First, Clans have more active solo players when it comes to CW. I can actually fight with other bears when dropping solo, wait times well under 5 minutes for 90% of the time. I am not sure that is true for FRR. Try telling your players that CW pays much better than solo drops and you can get MCs out of it, perhaps? What WhiteFox posted is true, we can send 1-2 premades, but the rest are mostly puggies. We have them, you have them too but they don't drop at CW for some reason.

Second, ceasefire. You are very strong in EU TZ (had I knowen that sooner I would have actually joined some FRR unit and not the CGB.... oh well) and sometimes we can only hardly push you back, but you have close to 0 players in US TZ. When "EU shift" ends you still have something, but when "NA shift" ends your assets are litelarly wiped out. Try getting some US Mercs or more US players. There are some and if you promise them good fights they may come.

Anyway, keep up the good work!

#36 Tuann

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 203 posts
  • LocationIn your backyard, with a beer, chocolate and waffles

Posted 16 December 2014 - 02:26 AM

View PostMordin Ashe, on 16 December 2014 - 01:15 AM, said:

Second, ceasefire. You are very strong in EU TZ (had I knowen that sooner I would have actually joined some FRR unit and not the CGB.... oh well)

Noooooo Mooorrrdddiiinnnnn !
they might have more eu players,.. but,.. we have cookies, you know that !

Hey, FRR guys,... join us, the bears,... it's not too late,... we're one big Bear dominion family after all, Quiaff ?

PS: Good fights against you, it's always tough. keep it up ! (and kill some Steiners! )

#37 Bergerac

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 02:55 AM

Just enjoy the game!

-although i do ***** a lot. hehehe

#38 NannerHammock

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 10:12 AM

View PostFightFox, on 15 December 2014 - 09:37 PM, said:

And i need to agree with topic name. We doing it wrong. But i find a way how it do teddy bears:
Spoiler

Just spam max attack grops and destroy empty base.

LoL, if there were any empty bases that CGB fought, -MS- didn't do it. I can tell you, it is the coordination between all the CGB units including -MS- that you are loosing too. O and dont think for a second that we cant split our forces to defend CGB planets last min. Coordination, coordination, coordination, work as one, and fight fights that you can win.

#39 Deux

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 474 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 16 December 2014 - 10:15 AM

View PostXavier, on 14 December 2014 - 01:36 PM, said:

Actually I beleive we have taken quite a few things from you. and for the record the wolfs have taken nothing from us. If FRR doesn't realize that it's best opportunity for survival is turning against those houses that would call themselves your allies ( in decree only and not in action) and expand towards terra to secure a stronger foothold then you have effectively backed yourselves into a corner. Yes a 1 front war is easier to fight from a resource perspective, but it also offers you only 1 chance for success. If I were FRR I would look to my left at all those planets in blue. Some of them would look nice within the confines of the FRR border.

Hey just for the record...we arnt their allies yet, the IS lords havnt met with the dragoons yet.....

#40 Mellowseven

• PipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 37 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 16 December 2014 - 12:49 PM

try and set up what ever we have already shows the dogs and shitbirds that joining to defend ghostbear and dropping out of matches still cant make mercstar lose planets we have the numbers and the skill so good luck

If only you had the punctuation. :)

Edited by Mellowseven, 16 December 2014 - 03:04 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users