Suggestion : Destroy Rasalhaag

97 replies to this topic

#21 P H O X

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 123 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 07:33 AM

Yes. hes just a Troll. Posted this thread to our Unit Forums, so if they go rogue, we are informed, that this is not a Kurita initiated attack.
<o

#22 Phantom360

• PipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 92 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationOver where the grass is greener.

Posted 17 December 2014 - 07:51 AM

yes, do please fight amongst each other and ignore the Clan warriors biting at your borders ;).

#23 Ben Delat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 4
  • Mercenary Rank 4
  • 184 posts
  • LocationSiegerland

Posted 17 December 2014 - 07:56 AM

@Talono,

if u hope to find the Phoenix Legion, and it´s "God Emperor", Tunes of War, on the Kurita/FRR Border, u will be in for a huge Disappointment....

We are defendig the Border against the Teddy Bears, so u sholud have worked harder, to stay with the GCGB.

#24 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 17 December 2014 - 08:15 AM

while the jaguars are eating you?
and then you want to engage Rasselfizz? (or how they are spoken) to claim terrain the bears or even the wolves may soon have to cross? so that you are suddenly the guys having to face 2 or 3 clans while davion is biting your feet?

your generals seem to be very clever.

tactically intelligent (from your own pure faction) would be goin to davion, probably sacrificing the way to terra to give the jaguars a steam vent on their focus travel and release attacks on you. Then you only need to guard this border.
On the way to terra, clanners will also cut your border to the steiners off, meaning again one faction less to deal with.
You can expand and claim davion terrain, which will not be competed by anyone except davion itself.

Edited by Lily from animove, 17 December 2014 - 08:21 AM.

#25 Dr Gonzo316

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 104 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 17 December 2014 - 08:29 AM

You clanners are only advancing atm because attack windows favor Americans and the broken game mechanics support you miserable zerging. If PGI fixes these points you will be forced to forge your own alliances soon if you want to make a stand against the IS counter attack.

@Ben: I think Talono tried a little bit to hard to stay with GCGB ;)

#26 Lily from animove

• The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 08:56 AM

View PostDr Gonzo316, on 17 December 2014 - 08:29 AM, said:

You clanners are only advancing atm because attack windows favor Americans and the broken game mechanics support you miserable zerging. If PGI fixes these points you will be forced to forge your own alliances soon if you want to make a stand against the IS counter attack.

@Ben: I think Talono tried a little bit to hard to stay with GCGB ;)

lol, the guys having 150kpd zerges try to to say the broken zerg mechanics are in clanner favours?
But yes the weird ceasfiretimes are not good, but I doubt they truly favor only clanners. yet I guess steiners will mostly be europes makign them suffer more form this issue.

#27 Dr Gonzo316

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 17 December 2014 - 09:20 AM

View PostLily from animove, on 17 December 2014 - 08:56 AM, said:

lol, the guys having 150kpd zerges try to to say the broken zerg mechanics are in clanner favours?
But yes the weird ceasfiretimes are not good, but I doubt they truly favor only clanners. yet I guess steiners will mostly be europes makign them suffer more form this issue.

12 man IS troops may do light zergs, but thats bullshit as well and my unit would never do that. But even clan pug groups just have to take their crows and timbers, which they all have in their dropdeck multiple times and storm the gen. Concerning the ceasefire times: I think most Americans are playing clans, so the IS is quit underrepresented during their peaktimes. So everything the European IS units try to achieve is pointless when we go to bed and the American clanwave reverses everything we fought for.

Edited by Dr Gonzo316, 17 December 2014 - 09:20 AM.

#28 Talono

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 277 posts
  • LocationTerra-Malediven

Posted 17 December 2014 - 12:39 PM

Oh, despite all these troll posts we will still attack the FRR frontier and invite all Kurita warriors who know the way of a true bushido warrior to join in :-)

The alternatives are way too boring :

Davies ? Their territory is far to deep that we could hope for a fast total victory.

Smoke jaguars ? Dont **** foes already laying on the ground begging for mercy, thats not the spirit of a true sportsman :-)

Steiner ? Hmm why, these own the strongest regiments in MWO, certainly a challenge for our samurai, but we should reserve them for the endgame.

So lets take the FRR back, this viking buffer zone was a mistake from the beginning. They belong the the dragon, lets prove that fact to them.

And dont listen to "self declared liar Kurita presidents" who continue trolling in that forum. Its enough that these rule you in RL, they should not be allowed to continue this in your preferred leisure time online game :P

Edited by Talono, 17 December 2014 - 12:41 PM.

#29 CocoaJin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,607 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 17 December 2014 - 01:06 PM

Meh, let Talono be...the Draconis Combine still has need for farmers.

#30 Tunes of war

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,477 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 17 December 2014 - 01:37 PM

just a one man show...

#31 Kaeseblock

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • LocationEU / Deutschland

Posted 17 December 2014 - 02:34 PM

Everybody rejoice! Our samurai hero Talono ist going to war against the FRR... but since everybody else already took off to fight the clammers he is just sitting in his planet queue... all alone for hours and hours and hours :D

#32 CocoaJin

• 3,607 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 17 December 2014 - 03:34 PM

That queue must smell like fail.

#33 Lord Ikka

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 17 December 2014 - 08:12 PM

Talono, I would ask that you not attempt to break the ceasefire we have right now. FRR is not our biggest worry- We have large amounts of Clan interest from both GB and SJ, and both the Davions and Steiners have captured many of our worlds.

If you want to really act like a Com Guard- take your unit north and fight the clanners.

#34 Deadfire

Snow Summoner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 416 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 09:00 PM

View PostLord Ikka, on 17 December 2014 - 08:12 PM, said:

Talono, I would ask that you not attempt to break the ceasefire we have right now. FRR is not our biggest worry- We have large amounts of Clan interest from both GB and SJ, and both the Davions and Steiners have captured many of our worlds.

If you want to really act like a Com Guard- take your unit north and fight the clanners.

We have not have any directive that they are a real Comstar unit. Posing as such is not a crime, just a shame.

Edited by Deadfire, 17 December 2014 - 09:28 PM.

#35 Tunes of war

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,477 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:34 AM

View PostLord Ikka, on 17 December 2014 - 08:12 PM, said:

talono has no troops to send, as i said its a one man show...

he has such a bad reputation in the german community, just ignore him that is the best way...

#36 The Hospitable Bel-Shamharoth

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 16 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 18 December 2014 - 01:02 AM

I'm happy with Kurita attacking the FRR. Go for it!

#37 Talono

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 277 posts
  • LocationTerra-Malediven

Posted 18 December 2014 - 01:37 AM

View PostDwelf Pearson, on 18 December 2014 - 01:02 AM, said:

I'm happy with Kurita attacking the FRR. Go for it!

Hai, domo, thats the spirit we need ! :P

#38 Spoo Hunter

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 146 posts
  • LocationCanberra, Australia

Posted 18 December 2014 - 02:10 AM

Many DCMS soldiers thought the same way as Talono does when the FRR was created in 3034. When they tried to take back the FRR Theodore Kurita declared them Ronan and sent loyal DCMS troops to defend the FRR. Do you really want to defy the coordinator?

http://www.sarna.net/wiki/Ronan_War

#39 Tunes of war

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,477 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 18 December 2014 - 02:33 AM

looks like the davions are afraid of kurita :D

#40 Lily from animove

• The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 04:55 AM

View PostTunes of war, on 18 December 2014 - 02:33 AM, said:

looks like the davions are afraid of kurita :D

Looks more like they want to distract Kurita troops to your border to easily take Kurita terrain.

Edited by Lily from animove, 18 December 2014 - 04:55 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users