8 replies to this topic

#1 InspectorG

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Boombox
  • The Boombox
  • 4,469 posts
  • LocationCleveland, Ohio

Posted 14 December 2014 - 03:19 PM

I need to speak to the Steiner Leadership.

Who is it and how do i do it?

#2 TexAce

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,861 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 14 December 2014 - 04:07 PM

It's me, what do you want?

:ph34r:

#3 Tyrnea Smurf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 258 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 05:35 PM

The leader of the Lyran Commonwealth as well as House Steiner proper is Archon Melissa Steiner.

To get into contact with Her Royal Majesty, You will have to have a Security Clearance License Class 314J (Approval for Foreign National to enjoy a Public Audience with Her Majesty) and Official Appointment to attend the Royal Court. As a foreign national you will have begin by first talking to the Sub Office of Public Relations & Protocol in the Triad. You will first need to get an official request signed by your national ambassador requesting an appointment to see the 'Under Secretary for Diplomatic Relations with the Rasalhague Republic'.

Once you have that request, it should take you a couple of weeks to get the appointment to see the Under Secretary.

After you have seen the Under Secretary, an official request will be sent to Sub Office.

If the Sub Office approves the request, it will then be vetted by the Diplomatic Corps Division of the Lyran Intelligence Service.

If Lyran Intelligence approves your request, they will issue the Security Clearance License Class 314J.

You will then need to take that License, the approval from the Sub Office, the signed Official Request from your national ambassador, and the Form from the Under Secretary, to the Archons Office for Audiences and Relations over in the Triad.

You should then get put on the schedule in the next available slot in the next open secession of the Royal Court.

Last I heard they are currently scheduling for the Public Audience on the 20th of June in 3055.

Hope this helps. Good Luck.

P.S. Be sure which Form That Under Secretary issues you, if its the T3452-TH its only good for a entry to the Royal Court on Tharkad, if its the 88GHS65-NA you have to go to New Avalon and start over again through the Davion bureaucracy. Just an FYI.

#4 Docta Dakka

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 173 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 07:41 PM

soo funny tyrnea!!!
i like you.

#5 Satan n stuff

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 3,508 posts
  • LocationLooking right at you, lining up my shot.

Posted 15 December 2014 - 09:16 AM

Psst, if you say your last name is Steiner you'll get your appointment a lot faster. :ph34r:

#6 Katrina Steiner

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 157 posts
  • LocationTharkad

Posted 15 December 2014 - 09:46 AM

Sorry Melissa is grounded for 2 weeks for taking a mech out for a joyride. :smh: Kids...

#7 Metafox

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 360 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 09:55 PM

I wouldn't be able to point you to one single leader, but you can find the Steiner hub here:

http://hub.housesteiner.com/index.php

From what I understand, it's an affiliation of many different Steiner units, and most Steiner-wide discussions happen here.

#8 InspectorG

• The Boombox
  • The Boombox
  • 4,469 posts
  • LocationCleveland, Ohio

Posted 16 December 2014 - 10:14 AM

View PostMetafox, on 15 December 2014 - 09:55 PM, said:

I wouldn't be able to point you to one single leader, but you can find the Steiner hub here:

http://hub.housesteiner.com/index.php

From what I understand, it's an affiliation of many different Steiner units, and most Steiner-wide discussions happen here.

Thank you i will try that.

#9 William Slayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 375 posts
  • LocationSchools out at the Coventry Academy...

Posted 16 December 2014 - 01:47 PM

InspectorG, you can also get in touch with Skye Front Commander Arturus Steiner (SRoT) either at TS server: ts26.gameservers.com:9178 or skye-rangers.net

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users