Starting Trouble

5 replies to this topic

#1 Johnny Z

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 9,942 posts
  • LocationDueling on Solaris

Posted 14 December 2014 - 08:32 PM

I have been starting a bit of trouble with the other factions. Just a heads up. It may amount to nothing but I gave it a try. :)

Also I hope we dont let Terra fall. As long as House Davion have both New Avalon and Terra we can claim rightly to be winning the Inner Sphere war.

Edited by Johnny Z, 14 December 2014 - 08:34 PM.

#2 Satan n stuff

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 3,508 posts
  • LocationLooking right at you, lining up my shot.

Posted 15 December 2014 - 06:31 AM

View PostJohnny Z, on 14 December 2014 - 08:32 PM, said:

I have been starting a bit of trouble with the other factions. Just a heads up. It may amount to nothing but I gave it a try. :)

Also I hope we dont let Terra fall. As long as House Davion have both New Avalon and Terra we can claim rightly to be winning the Inner Sphere war.

But we don't have Terra, it's controlled by Comstar, who are currently posing as our maple syrup loving overlords. They're not fooling me though.
Taking the heart of the inner sphere doesn't mean much when you take it from Steiner anyway. Our assault loving neighbours have been losing on all fronts since this war started.

#3 Thomas Alderman

• PipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 81 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 09:35 AM

View PostSatan n stuff, on 15 December 2014 - 06:31 AM, said:

But we don't have Terra, it's controlled by Comstar, who are currently posing as our maple syrup loving overlords. They're not fooling me though.
Taking the heart of the inner sphere doesn't mean much when you take it from Steiner anyway. Our assault loving neighbours have been losing on all fronts since this war started.

So some things don't change...gotta love Social Generals.

#4 Thanatos676

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sickle
  • The Sickle
  • 703 posts
  • LocationTucson

Posted 15 December 2014 - 11:56 AM

I for one welcome our new maple syrup loving overlords, and as a trusted Lieutenant Colonel in the Aces Wild Merc Corps, can help them in their plans to keep Terra to themselves and control the supply of syrup to the rest of the Inner Sphere! They need that monopoly!

#5 Donas

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 416 posts
  • Locationon yet another world looking for a Bar and Grill

Posted 16 December 2014 - 09:46 AM

Maple IV.... isn't that out in the periphery somewhere?

#6 Apnu

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,083 posts
  • LocationMidWest

Posted 16 December 2014 - 10:25 AM

They also have descent beer. Boy ComStar gets all the good things.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users