31 replies to this topic

#21 mdmzero0

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2017 Shoutcaster
  • WC 2017 Shoutcaster
  • 1,801 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 05:23 AM

View PostRoadbeer, on 16 December 2014 - 09:22 PM, said:

I don't recognize any of those names, even from the forums, but we'll attempt to contact.

I'll explain here. M-M is the MarineMechs, yes we are a merc unit with a current contract for Marik. We did attack Liao planet last night, as we were unaware of the cease fire (not all of us have time to track the mwo forums). However, after some very offensive and incessantly inappropriate conversation from the defending unit, 4WTC , we had absolutely no qualms about continuing their assault.

In fact, we even reported some of the players conduct to PGI for their in-game chat. I'm sorry, maybe House Liao has some more respectable units, but the one we encountered did not paint them in a good light.

As for the cease fire, well now that we're aware we'll abide by it, but count me as not happy about it.

#22 Aiden Skye

• Galaxy Commander II
  • Galaxy Commander II
  • 1,364 posts
  • LocationThe Rock

Posted 17 December 2014 - 06:11 AM

After the fowl mouthed display that Liao unit put on why not attack Liao? I thought it was all banter in good spirits at first, but then Elijah never stopped his incoherent ranting, vomiting an endless sleu of profanity with his crew. Like mdm said, MM is a merc unit and was unaware of any such ceasefire. But if thats what has been agreed upon then so be it.

Edited by W A R K H A N, 17 December 2014 - 06:39 AM.

#23 Jon Gotham

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Pest
  • The Pest
  • 2,630 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 06:36 AM

Wow! If you guys have sorted a ceasefire, then good show!
Much respect to the Mariks who are doing so.

#24 TripleEhBeef

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 700 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 17 December 2014 - 07:36 AM

From what I can tell, even lots of solo droppers are abiding by the ceasefire. When I check the map I see very little activity on Marik and Liao border worlds.

And it looks like you Liao's are starting to take back some territory.

#25 AaronWolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 652 posts
  • LocationSunshine state.

Posted 17 December 2014 - 07:54 AM

View PostW A R K H A N, on 17 December 2014 - 06:11 AM, said:

After the fowl mouthed display that Liao unit put on why not attack Liao? I thought it was all banter in good spirits at first, but then Elijah never stopped his incoherent ranting, vomiting an endless sleu of profanity with his crew. Like mdm said, MM is a merc unit and was unaware of any such ceasefire. But if thats what has been agreed upon then so be it.

I can think of a few reasons to shoot Liao troops, just on principle. So. Don't worry too much about it. This is my thought on the matter.

#26 Roadbeer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts
  • LocationWazan, Zion Cluster

Posted 17 December 2014 - 08:54 AM

View Postmdmzero0, on 17 December 2014 - 05:23 AM, said:

I'll explain here. M-M is the MarineMechs, yes we are a merc unit with a current contract for Marik. We did attack Liao planet last night, as we were unaware of the cease fire (not all of us have time to track the mwo forums). However, after some very offensive and incessantly inappropriate conversation from the defending unit, 4WTC , we had absolutely no qualms about continuing their assault.

In fact, we even reported some of the players conduct to PGI for their in-game chat. I'm sorry, maybe House Liao has some more respectable units, but the one we encountered did not paint them in a good light.

As for the cease fire, well now that we're aware we'll abide by it, but count me as not happy about it.

<S>
Thanks for replying.
In war, communication is spotty at best, and I don't blame you for assaulting offending units, I would have done the same.

Now that that unpleasantness is behind us, HI, Thank you for your service to House Marik.

#27 Vandril

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • General
  • General
  • 104 posts
  • LocationOuterspace

Posted 17 December 2014 - 10:22 AM

View Postmdmzero0, on 17 December 2014 - 05:23 AM, said:

First, I would like to say thank you for now abiding by the ceasefire. Secondly, from our perspective it was very disrepectful for telling us to shove off about the ceasefire right off the bat, especially after Fronde was taken the night before. When BWC informed us about it, we ceased hostilities ... we fought out the match but made sure to talk about it during and afterwards. M-Ms attitude was not the same. And maybe we were a bit touchy with the Davs eating us. Not going to try and justify anyone's behavior either way as it is water under the bridge now. Just explaining some perspective and not looking for a "oh yeah, well.." escalation. Just a lessons learned and all that.

Besides, we need to save our energy for beating on the Davs... which is working.

M-M showed that they were abiding by the ceasefire after the second drop. I can say our success on Ikast was DIRECTLY a result of their decision to follow the ceasefire as it allowed all Liao units to coordinate and get the planet. So once again, thank you from the 4TCR, and all the other house Liao units. May we see continued success in our mutual campaign against the Davion.

#28 Molossian Dog

• 1,393 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 07:00 AM

View PostSatan n stuff, on 17 December 2014 - 05:18 AM, said:

You're just jealous of my big sword.

Well, personally, I am a man, who prefers a bit of distance between the ... sword ... and that kind of orifice.

I mean, if you´re comfortable that way, that is ok. Just saying, not judging.

Edited by Molossian Dog, 18 December 2014 - 07:03 AM.

#29 Satan n stuff

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 3,508 posts
  • LocationLooking right at you, lining up my shot.

Posted 18 December 2014 - 09:13 AM

View PostMolossian Dog, on 18 December 2014 - 07:00 AM, said:

Well, personally, I am a man, who prefers a bit of distance between the ... sword ... and that kind of orifice.

I mean, if you´re comfortable that way, that is ok. Just saying, not judging.

Hey, a hole is a hole right? ;)

#30 Davers

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,886 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationCanada

Posted 18 December 2014 - 01:12 PM

View PostSatan n stuff, on 18 December 2014 - 09:13 AM, said:

Hey, a hole is a hole right? ;)

NO. There are holes, and then there are…holes. They really aren't as interchangeable as you make it sound. :P

#31 salkeee

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 172 posts
  • LocationTree House

Posted 18 December 2014 - 01:15 PM

I personaly will not and never did atack LIAO I just cant force my self to even try to take teritory from some1 who barely have some.

#32 Shauma

• Pip
  • The Blade
  • The Blade
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 04:10 AM

I dont know about others bur S.A.S are not attacking any Liao worlds

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users